剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Please, help. please.
求你 救命 求你
Let go of the girl.
放那女孩走
Thank you. oh, god, thank you.
谢谢 天哪 谢谢
Oh, my god. thank you.
天呐 谢谢
Sir, please, put down the gun.
先生 请放下枪
You really don't understand what's happening here.
你不明白出了什么事
She filled me in pretty good,
她在我这里会没事的
You serially-killing
你这个杀人狂
Scum of the earth.
世上的渣子
They're all trying to make you into something.
他们都在努力把你变成另一个人
A boy scout.
一个童子军
A monster.
一个怪物
Who's it gonna be, huh? Who are you really?
会变成什么 你究竟是谁
Shut up.
闭嘴
I should kill you right now.
我真该一枪毙了你
Say it was self-defense.
就说是正当防卫
I'll be famous.
我会一举成名
A bona fide hero.
成为名副其实的英雄
I hate heroes.
我恨英雄
What does this eclipse mean?
这次日食代表什么
And how could it possibly affect us?
它对我们会产生怎样的影响
The moon controls the ocean's waves,
月亮控制着海浪
The sun our internal timing,
而太阳掌控着我们体内机能
But something is happening to me.
可我身体在起反应
I'm changing.
我正在变化
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
And I can't control it.
我控制不了
What's this for?
拿这个做什么
Hit me with it.
用它打我
You wanted me to train you, let's do it.
你要我训练你 那我们就开始训练
Right here, right now.
就现在
Is this how you get over your guilt?
你靠这个自我安慰吗
Because I've been just fine without you.
因为没你 我依然很好
Have you?
是吗
I caught the puppet guy.
我抓住了人偶男
Yeah, you got lucky,
是啊 你很幸运
And you almost got your mother killed.
差点把你老妈的命也赔上
These are serious, dangerous criminals.
那是些相当危险的罪犯
I know! You're not acting like it.
我知道 可是你不能像那个样子办事
What am I acting like?
那我该怎么做呢
Like a girl who can't get hurt! Stupid and careless!
去扮演一个不会受伤的小女孩 又傻又呆
What do you know?
你知道什么
You're the one who left, remember?
当时是你离开的 不记得了吗
My absence does not give you license to act like a brat.
我不在并不意味着你可以为所欲为
I have been trying to do something good with my abilities.
我想用我的能力去做一些好事
And I'm trying to keep you safe.
我在保护你
I don't need your help!
我不需要你帮我
Then hit me!
那就打我
I said hit me!
我说了 打我
The good news is
好消息是
You've certainly got the strength.
你力气不小
The bad news is
坏消息是
You're clumsy, slow, and obvious.
你反应实在是太慢了
Thanks.
谢谢
This time,
这次
Get your body weight into it.
利用自己的体重
That way all the power will be on the other end of the board.
这样力量就会集中在木板的另一端
Okay, let's go again.
好了 再来
What is this, tae-kwon-do?
这是什么 跆拳道吗
No, it's baseball.
不 是打棒球
Let's go again.
再来
It's Tracy.
我是特蕾西
Nathan's veering off plan.
内森打乱了计划
He's gone to find this haitian guy.
他去找海地人了
That's smart, using the haitian against me.
很聪明 用海地人对付我
We can't have that.
不能让他得逞
You're not gonna hurt him?
你不会伤害他吧
I'm learning today
我听说今天
There are some things out of my control.
事情有些失控
What is that supposed to mean?
什么意思
It's time for Nathan to see the world
是时候让内森看看
For what it really is.
真正的世界了
Look, I agreed to help you because you said
听着 我答应帮你 是因为你说
That we could get Nathan into the white house.
我们能把内森弄进白宫
You need him, Arthur.
你需要他 亚瑟
So do you.
你也需要
I need you to go to Parris Island.
我要你去趟帕里斯岛
Use those connections you've got.
利用一下你的人脉
I don't take orders from you.
我才不听你的命令
If you watch your way into the oval office,
如果你仍觊觎总统宝座
You'll do exactly as I say.
你就会照我说的做
Parris Island?
帕里斯岛
The marine training facility?
海军训练基地吗
Every war needs an army.
有战争就要有军队
Washington.
华盛顿来的电♥话♥
I guess there's no rest for the wicked.
看来坏蛋们没有休息了
Obviously not.
这很显然
I need Hiro to help me find Daphne.
我需要阿宽帮我找达芙妮
But she stole the formula. She's a villain.
可她偷了分子式 她是个坏蛋
No, she's not. she's just scared.
不 她不是 她只是很害怕
Of what?
怕什么
I don't know, I don't know. But I've got to find out.
我不知道 我们得弄清楚
I told her that I doubted her.
我跟她说过我怀疑她
I practically packed her bags for her.
简直就是我逼她走的
Look, we need to help Hiro,
听着 我们得帮帮阿宽
Get him back to normal, stop Arthur Petrelli--
让他恢复正常 阻止亚瑟·佩里
But it'll only take a minute.
可这只需一分钟
All he has to do is teleport me
他只要把我传送到
To lawrence, Kansas, I grab daphne--
堪萨斯州劳伦斯市 我来找达芙妮
Lawrence, Kansas.
堪萨斯州劳伦斯市
Yes, that's us. We're in a corn field.
是的 那是我们 我们在玉米地里
She told me that she grew up on a corn farm.
她说过她在玉米田边长大
Corn farm? Yeah.
玉米田吗 是啊
Hiro,let's go to the corn farm.
阿宽 我们去玉米地那里
Lawrence, kansas.Let's go
堪萨斯州劳伦斯市 我们走
Holy crap, it worked.
我靠 还真管用
This is it. This is Daphne's house.
就是这里 达芙妮的家
I can hear her thoughts. She's in there.
我能听到她的思想 她就在里面
Holy crap!
我靠
Hey,guys
兄弟们
It's starting
开始了
Pete!
彼得
Pete, you all right?
彼得 你还好吧
Yeah. yeah, I'm okay.
我没事
Are you?
你呢
I'm good.
我很好
What happened?
发生什么了
I don't know.
我不知道
I was flying and then I wasn't.
我突然就不能飞了
I was falling really fast.
一直往下掉
And now?
现在呢
Nothing. I can't fly.
我飞不了了
Hey, wasn't there an eclipse that first day you flew?
那不是你第一次飞的时候看到的日食吗
Yeah. So?
是啊 然后呢
So, you don't find that significant?
你不觉得那能说明点什么吗
The guy we're looking for, the haitian,
我们要找的海地人
He takes powers away.
他能让能力失效
Maybe he saw us coming. I don't know.
可能他知道我们来了 我不知道
Maybe it's this whole damn country.
可能是因为这个国家
We got to find him.
我们得找到他
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表