剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
未完待续...
To be continued...
慢着 等一会
Wait, hold on a second.
看这里
Check it out.
是什么
What is it?
达芙妮不在这里 马特
Daphne's not here, Matt.
明白了
So I see.
C减
C-minus.
那些超能力者
These people with abilities,
是 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
变得很易受影响
And he becomes susceptible.
喂
Hello?
我竭尽所能地控制
I'm doing everything I can to contain and control
我另有安排
I have another plan.
妈妈 别这样
Ma, please.
就这样吗
That's it?
重新开始 重新做人
Where no one could find you.
天啊
Oh, god.
马特
Matt.
妈妈 这不是我
Ma-- This hasn't turned out
你懂吗
Do you understand that?
没错 没错
You're right. You're right.
我还是个孩子时 就想让爸爸
When I was a kid, I just wanted my dad
你现在很危险
You're in danger.
因为你刚好在这
Because you're here,
我们就撞上去
We just pwwsshhh--
我知道你有难处
I know that it's hard for you.
带我去钓鱼
To take me fishing.
一些在这里发生过的事
Something happened here.
事发地点就在华盛顿
Right here in Washington.
好的
Okay.
不行 他们会逮住你
No, they'll catch you.
做个交易
A trade.
克莱尔会救你的
Claire will save you.
顶楼没人
Top floor is clear.
想要的结果
Exactly the way I wanted it to.
对 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
关不了 有人黑进来了
Can't. Someone's hacking in.
跟我走 没事的
Come with me, okay,
我有个主意
I have an idea.
天知道还有什么在这
God knows what else in there.
你自己说
You can tell her.
认命吧 这都是事实
Believe it, it's happening.
你知道钱跑哪去了吗
Any idea where that went?
真糟糕
This is bad.
跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈条件
With terrorists.
看着
Watch.
让他们上车
Put them in the car,
会带来的后果
For your actions.
时间又太少
At any given time.
他们居然把人囚禁起来
They're just locking people up?
你到底要做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我爱你
I love you.
很好
Great!
我不想一路留下死尸的痕迹
I don't want to leave the trail of dead bodies
格杀勿论
Shoot to kill.
不用撕开
Without tearing it.
我可不觉得是种巧合
I don't suppose that's a coincidence.
谢谢 布莱恩
Thanks, Brian.
没错
Yeah.
对 一切只为杀了我们
Yeah, all leading to killing us.
谢谢
Thank you.
有四个小时了
For four hours.
不要让任何人进来
And make sure no one comes in.
但你不能飞了
And you can't fly now.
如果她做了错事
If she does something wrong,
不 不 他就黑进我们电脑而已
No, no, no. He's just hacking in.
快离开这里 他要...
Get out of here, he's gonna be...
当然不是
Of course not.
你弟弟就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Your brother's a terrorist.
再见 内森
Bye, Nathan.
为什么
Why?!
我们无法保证能否找到她
There's no guarantee that we're gonna find her,
这里禁止入内
I'm off limits.
不 内森 不要
No, Nathan, don't.
这些是我们的目标人物
These are our targets.
我们必须取得一些进展
We need to show progress.
给我一个好点的理由
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't
他们会最先找这里
That's the first place they're gonna look.
反正他们早晚会找到我的
They're gonna find me anyways.
我很坚强
I'm strong.
我喜欢干这事儿
I love doing that.
才去离婚的
Get a divorce or something.
来 到这里
Come on, in here.
是你打开的吗
Did you turn that on?
希望莱尔会跟着去
So hopefully she'll take Lyle.
任何线索
Anything?
没有 我只是...
No, I just...
这里太危险了 我们现在就得走
It's too dangerous here. We gotta go now.
你看 你整个晚上
Look, you've been painting the same image
听着 我有一些现金
Look, I've got the cash.
这很无情
That was harsh.
听着 我们得离开这里了
Look, we need to leave, Okay?
不 我不是那意思
No, that's not what I meant.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch
跟他说他耍了我们 达芙妮走了
Tell him he screwed us. Daphne's gone.
我只是不明白
I just-- I don't get it.
用马特·帕克曼和达芙妮·米尔布鲁克
Matt Parkman and Daphne Millbrook
也许吧
Maybe I am.
以及试图谋杀联邦官员
And attempted murder of federal officers.
我会还给你的
I was gonna pay you back.
这样一来我们可以相互盯梢
That way we can watch each other's backs.
我不会抵抗的
I won't fight you.
有人派我来警告你
Somebody sent me to warn you.
我是在救你的命
I'm trying to save your life.
你应该系上安全带
You should have worn a seat belt.
只是一条线索罢了
This could be information.
因为我是唯一真正关心
Because I'm the only one who really cares
我看到的并不多 看到过走廊
I mean I didn't see much. I saw a hallway.
你不是海丽特·塔布曼[废奴主义者] 明白没
You're not Harriet Tubman, Claire, all right?
你想得有点夸张了
And you're in way over your head.
为什么 因为你也是超能人的一员吗
Why is that? Because you're one of us?!
好吧
Okay.
给我个好的理由
You give me one good reason
不 你得敲它
No, you have to whack it.
已被转移到某个医疗机构
Transferred to a medical facility.
诸多不快和不幸
That happens to you when you're a kid.
你的零花钱完全够用
You have a nice allowance.
克莱尔 我搞不懂
Claire, I don't get it.
当然
Absolutely.
我们连对方是谁都不知道
We don't know who this is.
她已经不在这里了 马特
She's not here anymore, Matt.
他们就会看到我一直跟他们说的事
They'll see what I've been telling them.
就是因为这样
Well, that's the point.
明白吗 我知道
Okay? I'm aware of that.
怎么了 玛格勒
What is it, muggles?
我好像有所发现
I think I got something.
你为什么不想让我去见父亲
Why don't you want me to see my father?
我们用这个作筹码吧
We'll use this as leverage.
但还有些正常人
But there are other people
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表