剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
On the sixth day,
在第60天的时候
God created man in his own image.
上帝凭自己的想象创造了人类
And now it's up to us to figure it all out.
现在轮到我们全力以赴去演绎
Right...wrong...
或对 或错
Good...
或者善良...
Evil...
或者邪恶...
In each of us is the capacity
每一个人 都有能力
To decide what drives our actions.
决定驱使我们行动的目的
So what is it, then, that makes some choose selflessness,
于是 有些人选择了无私
The need to devote themselves to something greater,
他们致力于开创大事业的需求中
While others know only self-interest?
而有些人却自私自利
Isolating themselves in a world of their own making?
把自我封闭在孤立无援的世界
Some seek only love, even if unrequited,
有人只追寻爱 即便没有回报
While others are driven by fear and betrayal.
有些人却被恐惧和背叛驱使着
There are those who see their choices
他们的选择看起来
As dark proof of god's absence,
就像是上帝离开时的黑暗证据
While others follow a path of noble destiny.
同时 有些人在崇高的命运之路上追寻
But in the end, good, evil, right, or wrong...
但最终 或善或恶 或对或错...
What we choose is never what we really need.
我们选择的永远不是我们所需
For that is the ultimate cosmic joke,
这才正是最终令人耻笑的
The real gift that god has left behind.
上帝给我们的真正赏赐还在后面
Oh, Peter.
彼得
Ya did it.
你成功了
I tried. It was Sylar.
我尽力了 是塞拉
Sylar, huh?
塞拉吗
There was no other way for this to end, Nathan.
为了结束这一切 我们别无他选 内森
And that formula has to be destroyed.
而且我们必须毁了分子式
It's too late, Pete.
来不及了 彼得
There's a dozen marines being injected right now.
现在一大批海军都在被注射
The formula works.
分子式起作用了
Look, I know that you think
我知道你觉得
You're doing something good here, but you're not.
你应该做些正确的事 但是你没有
Are you sure of that?
你确定吗
Following dad's insane plan?
你要听你♥爸♥的疯狂计划吗
I'm gonna stop it.
我要阻止这一切
It's not dad's plan anymore, Pete.
我已经不是爸的棋子 彼得
It's ours.
我们来作主
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The plan.
这计划
It's ours.
是我们的
All of us.
是我们所有人的
Making the world a better place.
让世界变得安宁
Don't tell me you're gonna try and get in the way of that.
别告诉我你想碍事
You sound just like him.
你的话听起来和他一样荒唐
I know.
我知道
I can't help but wonder
我无能为力 可我想
How long it's gonna be before it's me lying here.
离我躺这里还有多久呢
Remember what happened
还记得发生过什么
The last time you had a gun in your hand?
你上次拿枪
I am gonna finish what he started.
我打算干掉他
I'm not gonna let you do that.
我不会让你去做的
Eventually, you're gonna have to choose a side.
你最后还是得做个选择
Now, either you're with me...
现在 你要跟我一起...
Pete.
彼得
I'm sorry.
对不起
But you're wrong.
但是你错了
The formula's complete.
分子式已经搞定了
Peter's gonna need help at Pinehearst.
彼得在派赫斯特公♥司♥需要帮助
It's up to us to finish this.
结束这一切的关键取决于我们
Arthur Petrelli is dead.
亚瑟·佩里已经死了
No need to go to Pinehearst now.
现在没必要去派赫斯特了
Sylar?
塞拉
Don't worry, Claire.
别担心 克莱尔
Peter couldn't do it, so I did.
彼得下不了手 人是我杀的
Just like mommy wanted.
就像妈妈想的那样
I know I repulse you...
我知道我拒绝了你...
Terrify you.
吓着了你
You see me as a monster...
你觉得我是个魔鬼...
And yet... you did this to me.
然后 你对我做了这些
And before the night is over,
在天明之前
I'm going to prove to you
我将证明给你看
One by one...
一个接一个地...
That you're all monsters...
证明你们都是魔鬼...
Exactly like me.
跟我一样
I know where he has to be broadcasting from.
我知道他在哪里才可以广播
Claire, you get six shots.
克莱尔 你身上有六处枪伤
Pump after each one. Keep Angela safe at all costs.
开了枪就别停 要不惜一切代价保护安吉拉
Think about it--, manipulative grandmother.
想想看 爱指使人的祖母
Neglectful father,
漠不关心的父亲
A mother who abandons her own daughter?
一个遗弃自己女儿的母亲
All villains, really.
都是混♥蛋♥
Meredith, you're with me.
梅雷迪斯 你跟我一起
You really don't think you can stop sylar.
你真的没有信心能阻止塞拉吗
Yeah. I do.
是的 我没有
Sylar's got my healing ability.
塞拉也有自愈能力
There's a spot back here.
在这后面有个点
Jab something in, it cuts off my brain,
只有在这戳进去 切断我的脑袋
Shuts me down.
才能让我停下来
And Claire...
克莱尔...
You and I, we're more alike than any of them.
我们比任何人都要相似
We can't be damaged.
我们是不死之身
I mean...
我的意思是...
Except for a broken heart.
除了一颗破碎的心
And that's what parents give us, isn't it?
而这就是父母所给予我们的 不是吗
We're nothing alike, you sick bastard!
我们毫无共同之处 你这恶心的混♥蛋♥
I'm going to enjoy proving to you
我将很高兴地向你证明
Just how wrong you are.
你错得有多离谱
You're not hunting me, Noah.
诺亚 现在不是你来追杀我
I'm hunting you.
而是我来追杀你
Deveaux Rooftop, 16 years ago
德维奥克斯楼顶 16年前
Pigeon
鸽子啊
Help me.
帮帮我
I lost the formula.
我弄丢了分子式.
I failed my father.
我让父亲失望了.
I lost my destiny.
也不知何去何从
And now I'm talking to a pigeon.
现在的我竟然在跟一只鸽子说话
Hiro's stuck in time. it's up to me to rescue him.
阿宽被困在时空里了 这次轮到我去救他了
Hiro doesn't even have his abilities.
阿宽甚至没有他的超能力
How much trouble can he get into?
他该有多危险啊
Well, anything he does in the past
他在过去所做的任何事情
Could change the present,
将改变现在
Like if he died...
万一他死了...
What?
什么
Suresh's Loft, Present Day
苏雷什的阁楼 当今时空
Mohinder!
莫欣德
Wow. They really cleaned this place up.
他们把这地方打扫得真干净
Dr. Suresh!
苏雷什博士
Where is he?
他在哪
You said he'd be here and we could get the formula.
你说他在这的 这样就可以拿到分子式
No, I said I thought he'd be here.
不 我说我以为他会在这
The only way to save hiro
唯一能就阿宽的方法是
Is for me to become a time traveler.
我变成一个时空旅者
You can only read minds. She can only run fast.
你只能阅读思想 她只能跑得快
Really, really fast.
是非常 非常快
If Suresh isn't here,
如果苏雷什不在这
He's probably in his lab.
那很可能在他的实验室里
At pinehearst? Too dangerous.
派赫斯特公♥司♥ 太危险了
Someone has to get him.
必须有个人去找他
No.
不
She is really, really fast.
她真的非常 非常快
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表