剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Let them come.
那就让他们来吧
Mm, yeah. great.
恩 好极了
You're going to use your brain mojo thingy.
你能够用意念控制的吧
Perfect.
很好
If you need to go, I understand.
如果你想走 我理解
But I can't let them get away with this.
但我不会放过他们的
I wanna help you. I'm just scared.
我想帮你 我很害怕
So am i.
我也是
But we can't let our fears stop us from doing what's right.
但我们不能因为害怕就做错事
I knew you couldn't kill him.
我就知道你下不了手
I'm sorry, matt.
对不起 马特
No, stick to the plan.
不 按计划执行
Your fear is making me strong, girl.
你的恐惧正让我变的强大
I can't.
我做不到
No.
不
No!
不
Stop.
住手
You think you can hold me
你认为你的超能力
With a power?
能够控制住我吗
Not only can I hold you, I can kill you.
不止能控制你 我还能杀了你
I'm going to dig inside your head,
我要进入你的大脑
Find your worst fear, and make it eat you alive.
找出你最畏惧的东西 让它活生生吞掉你
I'm not the one that's scared.
我才不怕你
You are.
害怕的人应该是你
And your fear just makes me strong.
你的恐惧让我强大起来
Matt...
马特...
That was amazing.
真是难以置信
Yeah, well you know,
是啊 你知道
I got inside his head with my brain mojo thingy.
我用意念进入了他的大脑
My dad could do the same thing.
我父亲也会这招
Now that they think that we're dead,
现在他们认为我们已经死了
We have time to get away.
有时间逃跑了
No.
不
I told you, I'm not running.
我告诉过你 我不会逃跑
What are you going to do, matt?
那你打算怎么办 马特
Fight them?
跟他们打
Trick them into killing each other?
诱骗他们自相残杀
That's not going to bring your dad back.
就算那样做 你父亲也回不来了
But it will probably get you killed.
很可能害死你自己
I'm a cop.
我是警♥察♥
Stopping guys like knox, that's what I do.
阻止诺克斯这种人 这就是我要做的
You can't bring them down by yourself.
你凭一己之力无法打倒他们
There's no way.
根本不可能
Even with me at your back, we still need help.
就算有我支持你 我们仍然需要后援
There's a company, primatech.
有一家造纸公♥司♥
They know how to deal with situations like this.
他们知道这种情形该怎么处理
If anybody can help, they can.
他们就是能帮忙的人
Building sealed up tight.
大楼已经严密封锁
If peter's still here, he ain't getting out.
如果彼得还在这儿 就跑不掉
Peter's long gone.
彼得早跑了
If I find him, do you want him crispy or well-done?
找到他的话 你要我怎么处置他
Alive, please.
要活的
I sent somebody to recruit you,
我派人招募你
When you refused her offer, I didn't expect to see you here.
你拒绝了她的提议 我没想到能在这儿看见你
My mother's in a coma. did you do that?
我母亲昏迷了 是你干的吗
Angela's not the woman you think she is, gabriel.
安吉拉不是你想象中的那种女人 加布里埃尔
She's done terrible things.
她做过很多坏事
So have i, and I'm going to do them all to you.
我也是 而且还想统统对你做一遍
Has angela forgiven your sins?
安吉拉原谅你的罪行了吗
My mother accepts me for who I am.
我母亲接受了现在的我
I wonder if you'll be so generous.
我想知道你是否会一直这么大方
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
She sent you here, didn't she?
她让你来的 是吗
To save her favorite son.
来救她喜爱的儿子
Did she tell you that you were all
她是不是告诉你
Going to live happily ever after?
你们从此都会过上幸福的生活
She's using you, son, as a weapon.
孩子 她利用你作武器
A blunt instrument
一把钝器
To be manipulated and then discarded.
用完以后就扔掉
My mother loves me.
我母亲爱我的
When you were born, she had one of her dreams.
当你出生时 她有一个梦想
A vision of the future.
一个未来的景象
She saw what you would become--
她看到你会变成...
Yeah, I know this.
是 我知道这个
She told me I'd become a hero.
她告诉我会成为英雄
Did she?
是吗
Angela was so terrified of what she saw,
安吉拉被她看到的东西吓坏了
So frightened of her own flesh and blood,
她很害怕她的亲生骨肉
That she tried to kill you.
所以就想杀了你
Imagine that, a mother wanting to murder her own child.
想象一下 一个母亲想要谋杀她的儿子
I got to the bathroom just in time.
我正好去浴室
She was holding you at the bottom of the tub.
她把你按在浴盆底部
It's time you learned the truth about your mother.
是该了解你母亲真实面目的时候了
That's...
就...
Far enough.
站那儿
I was told you were leaving.
我听说你要走
Maybe one day I could forgive you,
也许有天我会原谅你
But after everything that's happened,
但是这一切发生之后
I just...i don't think I could ever trust you.
我就... 我觉得不能再信任你了
I know it's hard to believe,
我知道这很难相信
But I was trying to help.
但是我是在尽力帮助你
My feelings for you were real.
我对你的感觉是真的
Those feelings are still there.
那种感觉还在
What you did in my name was wrong.
你用我的名义做的事是错的
I wish I could take it all back.
我希望能全部收回
I've done bad things, killed people...
我做了错事 杀了人...
Not by choice, but still...
这并非我所想 但是...
I did them.
这么多人是我杀的
I need to make amends.
我要去弥补这一切
And so do you.
你也一样
Get well, mohinder.
保重 莫欣德
Ah! hold on.
坚持住
We're almost there. you all right?
就快到了 你没事吧
Thank you.
谢谢
For what?
谢我什么
For helping me.
帮助我
I've been nothing but a bitch.
我不停搞破坏
And you've been nothing but sweet.
而你却始终对我如一
Really just makes me hate you more.
这真的只会让我更恨你
No, I should be the one thanking you.
不 我应该感谢你才对
Why?
为什么
Because I was ready to give up.
因为我正准备放弃
Stay home, deny everything that's been happening to me.
呆在家 对发生在我身上的事视而不见
I was scared.
我很害怕
Scared of what?
害怕什么
What I would find out about who I really am.
查出我的真实来历以后
It's just...
那样的话...
It's nice to know that you're as messed up as I am.
你的处境跟我一样糟了 感觉还不赖
Peter, you stayed?
彼得 你还在
I wasn't going to leave you.
我可不想扔下你
what are you doing sitting here?
你还在这儿干嘛
Did he take your powers?
他拿走你的能力了吗
No, he told me the truth.
不 他告诉了我实情
You can't listen to him.
别听他的
But he's our father.
但他是我们的父亲
He's my father. I grew up with him.
他是我父亲 看着我长大
Oh, and I didn't, so I don't get the right to know him.
我没有 所有我没有权利了解他
Is that what you're saying?
这是你要说的吗
He can't be trusted.
不能相信他
You've seen what he's done.
你也看到他干什么了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表