剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
now as governor, it's your job to fill it.
作为州长 你理应填补空缺
doug hargis is a safer choice.
道·哈格斯是一个更安全的选择
oh, hargis is a stiff!
哈格斯是个古板的人
you'd be better off
你最好还是
leaving dickenson's dead carcass in there.
把迪肯森的尸体留在那儿算了
all right, if...
好吧 如果...
if we went with petrelli,
我们和佩里在一起
do we really know what we're buying?
你知道我们真正想要的是什么吗
yeah. the future.
知道 未来
someone who would owe you a real debt
一个将在关键时刻
in a very strategic place.
欠你人情的人
he's untested.
他没有通过检测
some say unbalanced.
有些人说不够稳
well, he somehow got elected to congress
好吧 可他好歹也被选为国会议员了
from the most populous district in the state.
还是在州人口最多的地区
and gave up his seat for personal reasons.
因为个人原因放弃了他的职位
do you really think the press is gonna look the other way?
你真的认为媒体会从另一方面来看吗
if we point 'em in the other direction, yeah.
如果我们给他们指出另一个方向呢
the man was shot, died on the table,
那个人被枪击后死在桌子上
and lived to talk about it.
然后活过来说出真♥相♥
who does he credit with this little miracle?
他会把这个小小的奇迹归功于谁呢
god. god and politics.
上帝 上帝和政♥治♥
risky bedfellows.
很危险的决定
maybe so, but he is landing huge
可能是吧 但他会降落在
on every major media outlet in the country.
全国主流媒体的面前
and the far right is loving him,
而且极右♥派♥很喜欢他
which fits in nicely with your priorities.
这不正适合你的选人优先顺序吗
sure, they love him now.
当然 他们还对他有兴趣
you don't pay me for sex, governor.
州长 你和我上♥床♥ 就不用付钱了
i give that for free.
我免费送你
what you pay me for is my advice,
你要付出的就是采纳我的建议
and my advice to you is to appoint nathan petrelli
我的建议就是任命内森·佩里
the junior senator from the state of new york.
为纽约州的候补参议员
but then again, like i said,
但是如果你 像我说过的
it's your call.
这就取决于你了
we're ready, sir.
先生 我们准备好了
reach out to him.
联♥系♥他吧
my flight leaves in an hour.
我的飞机一小时后起飞
ms. strauss.
施特劳斯小姐
the governor hasn't made his choice yet.
州长还没决定呢
oh, no, this isn't about filling the senate seat.
这跟谁做参议员可没什么关系
this is about you.
是跟你有关的
me? there's no story with me.
我吗 我身上可没有新闻可以挖
oh, i don't know.
这我就不知道了
las vegas stripper becomes k street ice queen.
拉斯维加斯脱衣女郎转身变成冰雪美人了
big story.
爆♥炸♥性的消息啊
you're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
this isn't something
这种照片
some grammar school kid couldn't do with a laptop.
学校里的孩子用电脑就可以做出来
no, no, no, no, now i have my sources.
不 不 不 我有消息来源
they tell me this is you.
他们说这就是你
your sources are wrong.
你的消息不可靠
why would someone like me do something like that?
我为什么要去做那种事情
that's exactly what i want to know.
这正是我想知道的
i'm running this story with or without your comment.
无论你有无解释 我都要做大这个新闻
you run this story,
你把这个弄出去了
and i will hunt your ass down and destroy you.
我就会干了你
it seemed to help last time i made a tape.
上次的录像似乎还是有点用的
but this time it's different,
但这次有所不同
because i'm starting to wonder
因为我开始怀疑
if i'm even human anymore.
我还到底是不是人
because if you can't feel anything,
当你什么都感觉不到了
do you still have a soul?
到底还有灵魂吗
will i live forever?
我是否会永生呢
all of these questions, i just--
所有的这些问题 我...
i need to prove that i'm still alive.
我只是想证明 我还活着
so i guess i should just start by saying
我想这就是我的开场白
my name is claire bennet,
我的名字是克莱尔·伯奈特
and this is attempt number seven.
这是我的第七次尝试
what are you doing? what were you doing?
你在干什么 那你在干什么呢
what does it look like? trying to get hit by a train.
你看不出来吗 我想让火车撞我下
just...
我...
i just needed to feel something.
我只想找点活着的感觉
hey, what happened to you?
发生什么事了
something awful.
很可怕的事
he put the top of my head back on
他割开了我的头
and left me there.
然后把我丢在那里
he can heal now.
他现在可以自愈了
yes. i saw it.
没错 我看到了
that wasn't supposed to happen.
这事情就不该发生
what?
什么
and what did he mean i was special?
他说我与众不同是什么意思呢
different.
跟别人不同
what was he talking about?
他说的是什么意思
what happened to you
你到底怎么了
never should've happened, claire.
克莱尔 不应该这样的
it's my fault.
都是我的错
you can't save me all the time, peter.
彼得 你不可能每次都来救我
what happened was my fault.
这一切都是我的错
i can't defend myself.
我没有保护好自己
yeah, i can heal,
没错 我是可以自愈
but what kind of lame power is that?
但这算哪门子超能力呢
i'm still just a victim.
我还是一个受害者
you could teach me.
你可以教我
you learned how to use your power and you fought him.
你学会了怎样利用超能力 你也打败了他
claire you could help me do that.
克莱尔 你可以帮我的
i can't! not me, not now.
我不能 我不行 现在不是时候
why not? i don't understand.
为什么不呢 我不明白
because something could go wrong
因为事情可能会走错方向
and it changes everything.
一切都会改变的
i need someone to help me.
我需要有人帮我
it can't be me, claire.
克莱尔 我帮不了你
i have to be very careful what i say to you.
我对你说话都要非常小心
why?
为什么
i'm sorry. i have to go.
对不起 我要走了
for the salvation of my soul,
拯救我的灵魂吧
give me true contrition
我是诚心忏悔
that i may day and night
我会日夜
by penance make satisfaction for my many sins.
为自己的所犯的错赎罪
speaking of sin.
我所犯下的错
i'm sorry, the nurse said
很抱歉 护士说
that it would be okay if i stopped by.
我可以过来看看你
yeah, no, it's fine. i was just--
我没事 我...
i'm sorry, i'm a little bit surprised.
对不起 我有点惊讶
what are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
you're right. i should've phoned.
你说的没错 我应该打电♥话♥和你说的
but i have quite a proposition
不过我有一个提议给你
for you, congressman.
国会议员
a proposition for me?
给我的提议
no, thanks.
不 谢谢了
i'm here on behalf of governor malden.
我到这里来是代表梅登州长的
you work for malden.
你替梅登做事了
i'm an advisor to the governor,
我是州长的顾问
and we both agree that you would make
我们都一致同意
an excellent choice to fill the seat
你会做出明智的选择
left by gerald dickenson's untimely death.
来接♥班♥杰拉德·迪肯森死后留下的位子
niki, it's me.
妮其 是我啊
what the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
did you just call me niki?
你刚才称呼我妮其
yeah, niki.
是啊 妮其
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表