剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
不会再有人爱你了
And there was no one left to love you anymore.
不过现在
But now...
我回来了
I'm back.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么 你要什么
Nothing. what do you want?
我们找到了反抗者
We found rebel.
告诉特工塔布让他加入我们
Tell agent taub to come join us.
好棒啊 怎么做到的
Wow!This is so cool.How's this happening?
此前我从未静止过时间
I've never been in frozen time before!
因为你接触了我
It's because we were touching.
小马特也这样过当我静止时间
I held Baby Matt Parkman when I stopped time earlier.
他没有停止
He didn't stop either.
我感觉自己在你的秘密俱乐部
I feel like I'm in your secret clubhouse!
停下来
Stop that!
我理解 那一直是你的超能力
I understand.This has always been your"me time".
但现在是我们的
But now it's "our time".
我们的
"Our time"?
就像小兵看见超人的孤独堡垒
It's like Batman visting Superman's Fortress of Solitude.
你觉得我是超人吗
You think I'm like Superman?
你和超人一样厉害
You're noble like Superman,
像超人一样相信真理和正义
Believe in truth and justice like Superman.
你那一点法♥西♥斯♥主义像超人
You're a little fascist like Superman.
我不是有一点
I'm not a little fascist.
我是有很多
You're a lot fascist.
你不想我成为超级英雄
You don't like me being a superhero.
你需要克服这个
You need to get over this.
我让你得到安藤圈的对吗
I got you the Ando-cycle,didn't I?
我只觉得红色弧光有不好的含义
I just think"Crimson Arc" has unfortunate connotations.
你不是唯一有使命的人 阿宽
You're not the only one with a destiny,Hiro.
我不是你的朋友
I'm not your sidekick!
这个小兵什么都可以自己做
This Batman can do it all by himself.
对不起 我的朋友
Sorry,my friend.
是我的动作
Just my size.
目标就藏在这栋楼的某处
Target's holed up somewhere in that building.
好的 关灯
Okay...kill the lights.
关了电力网 先生
Power grid's down, gentlemen.
没电意味着没机器
No electricity means no machines.
是时候抓到这狗♥娘♥养♥的了
Time to hunt down this son of a bitch.
走吧
Let's go!
塔布 你来了吗
Taub,you are coming?
你是反抗者吗 你还是个孩子
You're rebel? you're just a kid.
-我知道你是谁 -我对此很怀疑
- I know who you are.- I sincerely doubt that.
我知道你有个问题 我想我能帮忙
I know you have a problem. I think I can help.
那你告诉我我的问题是什么
And do tell me-- what is my problem?
你不记得自己是谁了
You've forgotten who you really are.
没错
Yeah.
-你要怎么帮我 -没错 我可以
- You're gonna help me with that?- Yeah.I can.
你是我们之一 有超能力的人们
You're one of us. people with powers.
我们都是一起的 你不必独自一人
We're all connected. you don't have to be alone.
你是孤独的 弥迦 家人都走了
You're alone, Micah. family's all gone.
你要离开这些机器和你错误的期望
All you have left are these machines and your false hopes.
-我们能互相帮助 -太迟了
- We can help each other。- Too late.
-我加入另一边了 -他们不了解你
- I joined the other side.- They don't know you.
他们不知道你有多特别
They can't see how special you are.
你可以救我们所有人
You can save us all.
巴尔的摩-华盛顿 公路
Baltimore/Washington Parkway
安藤 醒醒
Ando,wake up
如果我没被铐住 我一定捶死你
If I weren't shackled,I'd punch you.
你坑我
You set me up.
平静 他们在带我们去坏蛋的老巢
Calm down.They're taking us to the bad guy's lair
但你要装昏迷
But first you have to play possum.
我从诱饵晋级成了装昏迷的人吗
I've graduated from bait to possum?
让我把管子塞回去
Let me put tube back in.
没关系的 我关了药物管道
It's okey.I turn off the medicine.
记住 你昏迷了
Remember!You're unconsious!
你什么时候开始戴眼镜了
Since when do you wear glasses?
你这是做什么啊
What did you do that for?
我说了等我们进去
I said wait until we were inside.
他就快用枪杀你了
He was about to taser you.
好的 B计划
Okey.Plan"B"
我们去他们要去的地方
We go where they're going.
全球卫星定位系统
GPS
走吧 蝙蝠侠
Let's go,batman.
那是Crimson Arc
It's the Crimson Arc!
确保搜遍每层楼
I want every floor secured.
反抗者跑了 他在码头
Rebel's running. He's on the pier.
-他只是个孩子 -我说了放倒他 现在
- He's just a kid. - I said take him down--now!
放倒他
Take him down!
看见他了吗
You see him?
找到了吗
Find him yet?
我没看见
I don't see him.
码头两边都找找
Try all the way off the other side of the pier.
这不像你的风格
this was very unlike you.
为什么你没杀了他 夺走他的能力
Why didn't you kill him, take his power?
我脑袋里塞满了各种能力
My head's already spinning with the powers I have.
我觉得控制机器的威力太大了
I thought talking to machines seemed like overkill.
他们找不到那孩子的尸体
They couldn't find the kid's body.
-看来这事还没完 -他不能自愈
- Feels like a loose end. - He's not a healer.
死了就是死了
Dead is dead.
我们潜入他的系统内部
We got intel from his system.
有很多超能力者
Location on dozens of specials.
我要你去跟着更危险的人
I'll need you to go after the more dangerous ones.
当个猎人 而不是猎物吗
Be a hunter... not the prey?
正是这样 你今晚一旦变了脸
That's the idea. You can start tonight.
就可以开始行动
Just as soon as you change your face.
我很为你骄傲 加布里艾尔
I'm so proud of you, Gabriel.
这不对劲 不是我的作风
This doesn't feel right. It's not who I am.
为什么我救了他
Why would I save him?
因为他是个迷途的孩子
You saved him because he's a lost little boy,
像你一样的孤儿
An orphan like you.
他不再有母亲的关怀
He doesn't have his mommy to love him anymore.
这和我有什么关系
Why should that matter to me?
你理解他的感受
You understand how he's feeling,
他是多么孤单
How lost he truly is.
是吧 弥迦
Isn't that right, Micah?
我不该带你来
I shouldn't have brought you here.
你能变形 你怎么做到的
You can shape-shift. How do you do that?
我似乎可以吸收别人的DNA
I seem to be able to absorb people's DNA.
我妈妈也有这能力
My mom could do the same kinda thing.
在她的内心里 她因此有些疯狂
On the inside. It made her kinda crazy.
但她抵抗住了 成了个英雄
But she fought back and became a hero.
我不是你妈妈
I am not... your mother.
你可以成为 能做出改变的人
You can change into someone who can make a difference,
像内森·佩里那样
Like...Nathan Petrelli.
你可以告诉总统 他犯了个大错
You can tell the president that he's made a big mistake.
我给你个离开的机会
I'm giving you a chance to leave.
在我改主意前快离开
I would take it before I change my mind.
别回来
And don't come back.
如果我再看见你
If I find you again...
我就杀了你
I'll kill you.
华盛顿 内森·佩里办公室
Nathan Petrelli's Office Washington,D.C.
瞧那些勋章 真漂亮
Look at the ribbons! It's all so pretty!
他生于富贵人家
He was born with a silver spoon.
他拥有一切 钱 学校教育
He was given everything, money, schools...
家庭
Family.
是的 但你有天赋
Yes. But you have a gift.
你是特别的
You're special.
你不需要别人的帮助
You didn't need anybody to help you,
而现在你将成为参议员
And now you'll be a senator.
我为你骄傲
I am so proud.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表