剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
很好
Good.
对内森我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Nathan.
快点
Let's hurry.
内森
Nathan.
我就长在美国
I live in America.
我们不必这样
We don't have to do this.
走
Come on.
我右手执球棒
I bat righty.
你认为这有用吗
You sure this will work?
听我的 好吗
Follow my lead, okay?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我们来救你的
We are rescuing you.
醒醒
Wake up.
爆♥炸♥
Explode?
是你吗
Is that you?
去吧 我们会照看他的
Go, we'll stay with him.
去阻止塞拉
I've got to stop Sylar.
这个星球上将没人
There's not a person on this planet
你会让我们通过
You're going to let us through.
在流血
Is bleeding.
我保证
I promise.
走吧
Let's go.
发生什么了
What happened?
快进去
Go!
你不想见到这个的
You don't want to see this.
你左臂是否有僵硬的感觉
Do you have any stiffness in your left arm?
他是我们中的一个
He's one of us.
未经授权,禁止越过此处
Only authorized personnel beyond this point.
你会厌烦的
You'll get bored.
趴在地上
On the ground!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我会联络你的
I will find you.
需要去创造
That need to be built,
塞拉
Sylar.
他永远都是内森
It'll be permanent.
谁来说服总统
Who will convince the president
吃意大利菜
Italian?
佩里
Petrelli.
我怎么知道现在是你本人呢
And how do I know this is you?
阿宽
Hiro?
而且现在就要
And it has to be right now.
您也不错
And so did you.
你好
Hello?
不知道彼得和克莱尔
I don't know how much time I bought
捉佩里
To collect Petrelli.
跟上
You coming?
真的吗
Really?
不
No.
你的文凭上写着
Your diploma says
我不会和你一起去见内森
I'm not going in there with you to see Nathan.
他怎么了
He's what?
不想看到你这个表情
Don't give me that look.
诺亚
Noah?
父亲 议员
Father. Senator.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你今天见总统的时候
You want to be convincing
阿宽
Hiro.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我说了 都趴在地上
I said on the ground!
千万不要这样
You're not going to do that.
我就是我
I am me.
来吧
Come on.
把你拖下水的教条
Right over the edge.
该怎么办
So what's the plan?
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
你以优异成绩从安纳波里斯毕业[马里兰州首府]
You graduated with honors from Annapolis
我们要阻止他
We've got to stop him.
不许动
Freeze!
那你去干嘛
What are you going to do?
一所寄宿学校生存
Boarding school together.
可能吧
Maybe so.
没关系
It's all right.
我得去斯坦顿
I've got to get to the Stanton.
在那之后 佩里议员
Senator Petrelli's going to be there
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
不是的
No.
没事的
This is your time.
你确定那是他吗
Are you sure it's him?
好吧 那你为什么不去
Okay, so why don't you just come up
你就待在这吧
Why don't you stay here?
我没事
I'm fine.
那不够
That's won't be enough.
现在还没决定呢
I haven't decided yet.
这整件事从一开始就是错的
The whole thing was a mistake?
给我这个下午的时间
Giving me some time this afternoon.
我爱你 克莱尔宝贝
I love you, Claire bear.
我稍后去找你
And I will find you later.
当然 他才刚上台
Sure, he just stepped up onstage.
我没法再给你多些时间了
I can't give you any more time.
大部分是为了你
Mostly because of you.
伙计 真高兴见到你
It's good to see you, man.
我们让总统从地下室离开
We're getting the president out through the basement.
妈妈
Ma?
什么都不要做
You don't.
这次机会
That's just the chance
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
但我们得进去
But we have to get inside.
华盛顿特区 首都
The Capitol Washington D.C.
你耳朵
Your ear...
或者让你杀了他
Or have you kill him.
来这里 劳驾
Come here. Do me a favor.
其实我两手都能写
Ambidextrous.
都可以被替换
Will fill in the gaps.
那可不安全
It's not going to be safe.
不 我和你一起去
No,I want to come with you.
见鬼
To hell with it.
我要给你们争取些时间
I'm going to buy you some time.
他出问题了
No, he's not.
你感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
做出些贡献
And made a difference.
把他放下来
Let's help him down.
要合作
Together.
斯坦顿酒店 华盛顿
Stanton Hotel Washington,D.C.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
他是我们中的一个
He's one of us.
不再是...
You're no longer...
告诉我这是克莱尔 不是塞拉
You tell me that's Claire, not Sylar.
甚至有爱上我的可能
Maybe you'll even love me.
我是说 我们中本没有桥梁
I mean, I'm not saying there aren't bridges
他说的对
He's right.
稍后再说
Later.
用我的红色弧光
I'll use my crimson arc to
好点了
Better.
还流鼻血
And a nosebleed.
帮我们争取到多少时间
Sending Peter and Claire after Nathan.
-我们别无选择 -一定得行
- We'll make it work. - It's the only way.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
有个人就在楼上
There's a man in that suite upstairs,
站住
Hold it.
总统有危险
The president's life is in danger.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表