剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
克莱尔 真抱歉
I'm so sorry,Claire.
你不知道我想要什么
You have no idea what I want.
这对敌人有作用
Working the enemy.
我会小心的 我保证
I'll be careful. I promise.
我不会说的 不过这样能完成任务
Then I won't say it. But it got the job done.
是权势
Power.
弥撒结束
The mass is ended.
我都不知道
I didn't know that.
-就在那扇门后面 -好的 我来处理
- Right there,that door. - All right,I'll get it.
因此我只好用撒谎...
And I did it with lies...
好的 你应该...
Okay. You should...
我觉得你是在嫉妒
I think that you're just jealous
我曾经想做个不平凡的人
I asked to be extraordinary.
不过就算是唐可 也找不到南部边界来
But even Danko's reach doesn't extend south of the border.
做梦要一个很重要的条件
For the dreams to come,ones that matter,
他要去哪
Where'd he go?
好让你得到他的能力 是吗
So you can get that ability,don't you?
-为什么 -为什么每个人都想要权势
- Why? - Why does anybody want power?
说到这个...
Speaking of which...
到时候 你再开枪吧
Then you can take your shot.
去训练他们镇♥压♥叛乱
On all those counter-insurgency programs you ran
你追捕一个变形人
You chased a shape-shifter.
带我来墨西哥 认为这都是他的责任
Taking me off to Mexico,thinking that's all he has to--
却为此牺牲了一切
And it cost me everything--
把它插♥进♥去
To make it stick.
知道吗 我以为只要... 保持距离...
You know,I thought if i... kept my distance...
他能变形
He's a shape-shifter.
没一张是有马丁的
Martin isn't in any of them.
还有你
At you.
变形人
Just one...
你在想什么
What do you have in mind?
-妈妈 -彼得...
- Mom. - But Peter...
你的工作... 然后我就遇到了你
Your job... and then I met you.
他是你的完美版
He's a better you than you.
来吧 再来多赢些
Come on,what about... winning a little bit more?
那个快死的木偶人 你不必这样的...
And the near-dead puppeteer... you shouldn't have.
我们该走了
We need to go.
不是 你让自己手下盲目行动
No. About sending your men in blind.
先生们 这是龙舌兰酒吗
Gentlemen.Is that tequila?
显灵吧
Show up.
你的计划实在太容易猜到了
Your m.o.'s predictable enough.
还有奶奶的葬礼
Even nana's funeral.
想知道我为什么让他们放过你吗
You wanna know why I gave you a free pass?
随便哪个都值得你感激
Pick one--either one.
朋友 丈夫 儿子
My friends,my husband,my boys.
我在这总能感到平静
I always found peace here.
你怎么与这帮人一起工作的
How could you work with these people?
你在乎人们所受的苦难吗
Do you even care what you put people through?
马丁都逃过大半个国家了
Martin's halfway across the country by now.
你衣服湿透了 我在捐赠箱里找到了这个
Your coat's sopping wet. Found this one in the bins.
你能飞
You can fly!
并不是爱
Isn't really love at all.
这对你有什么好处吗
What's in it for you?
我给你弄杯茶
I'm gonna find you a cup of tea.
哪里 你说哪个
Where? Which one?
这个家庭里曾经有过爱
There used to be love in this family once.
你需要比我多努力才是
You need a win a hell of a lot more than I do.
但昨晚 你说你会处理好一切
But last night,you said that you would fix everything.
先生 坐下
Sit down,sir.
只要我在 他们不会白牺牲的
And they will not die in vain. Not on my watch.
我痛恨我的父亲 内森...
I'm angry at my father,Nathan...
你怎样去模仿口音 装模作样
How you like to take on accents,affectations.
我没有那么做
I didn't.
我想要试试 为别人做些事情
And I wanna try. I'm gonna do it for everybody.
外科手术制♥服♥... 还有这个
Or scrubs...or this.
看看箱子里吧
Look in the box.
我大概喝了有22杯了
I'm like...22 shots deep.
那有助于睡眠
It'll help you sleep.
詹姆斯·马丁 32岁 高中几何老师
James Martin. 32. High school geometry teacher.
你动手时尽量不要...
Can you do it without leaving...
在那种情况下飞...
Fly in that condition....
有些事情... 不是个人能掌控的了
Some things are bigger... than one man.
给我特权... 然后又飞进来了...
Free passes and... swooping in and...
这是我该来的地方
This is where I'm supposed to be.
我和你父亲把你们养大 却没支持你们
Your father and I supported you,but we didn't give you support.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
因为我以为这样便可以弥补自己的过错
Because I thought in one move,I could win you over.
去操纵他人...
To screw with people...
不 不是你以为的那样
No. It's not like that.
自己的亲爸爸 什么也做不了...
Think about my real dad...
仅靠一张照片...
You don't chase... a shape-shifter.
你看起来 不像是喝醉的样子
You just don't even look drunk.
你一个人也没看到吗
And you didn't see anyone?
我自有理由
I had my reasons.
不是奉献 不是我本意 这不一样
Not devotion,not myself. Not the same.
要了不起很多
Than anything I could have ever imagined.
向上帝效忠
And serve the lord.
变换外形的能力 你一定渴望已久
Shape-shifting. You're salivating.
告诉我这些照片里你注意到什么
Tell me what you notice about all those pictures.
还有你
For you.
因为他的能力
It's because of what he can do.
我非常想听听你有什么建议
I'm wide open if you got any ideas.
现在 可没有什么朋友可以帮到我
I don't really have any friends on the hill at the moment.
掩饰自己狼狈的处境
To hide behind this mess that I'm--
100元钱一注 谁站到最后谁拿钱
$100 a hit. Last man standing takes all.
记住 我们不抓到这狗♥娘♥养♥的...
Remember,we don't sleep...
我会把一切...
I'll make it all...
去吧
Go for it.
你收到我的礼物了吗
Did you get my gifts?
想想你是谁 你的样子
Who you were,what you looked like,
是的 但我不需要
I do. But I don't need it.
一个4元的领带 和巴尔的摩的西部口音
A lifted ID badge,a $4 tie,and a west Baltimore accent.
你和这帮人打交道有20年的经验了
You have 20 years' experience with these people,
只要可以控制住他们
Whatever it takes to make the collar.
不必了 去休息吧
No. Just try to get some rest.
当得知你的事后 你知道我做了什么吗
You know what I did when I found out about you?
我们走
Let's go.
不 听着 我没给任何人打过电♥话♥
No. Look,I-I didn't make any calls to anybody.
我以前的做法真是愚蠢至极
It was just so stupid the way I handled it.
实际上两个都卖♥♥了 两次
Actually,both of them. Twice.
但他们却认为我是杞人忧天
But when they looked up,there was no cloud in sight.
只要你想 什么都可以实现
You can do anything you want.
我想我们应该共用资源
I think we should pool our resources.
你要开枪杀我 可要对准这里...
The part of my brain that you'd need to hit to kill me...
没有
No.
律师 医生 牧师
Lawyer,doctor,priest?
不是你才能先发制人
You're not the only one who can get the drop on someone.
我会打几个电♥话♥ 保证一切正常
I'll make some calls. Put some things in motion.
但你牵着我的手
But you held my hand.
-我射的很准 -没那么简单
- I'm a pretty good shot. - It's not that simple.
然后我发现自己有预见未来的能力
And then my power manifested,and the dreams came.
只是很吸引我罢了
Let's just say you fascinate me.
相反的 我找到了一些证据
Well,I just found some evidence to the contrary.
但我需要掌控所有事情
But I got everything under control.
每次想到你的时候 我的心就隐隐作痛
I get a pit in my stomach every time I think of you.
变换外形 这是你逃跑的绝技
Shape-shifting. It's your escape hatch.
你们脸色看起来不太好
You guys don't look so good.
拜托了...
Please,just...
这不是一家人该做的事吗
That's what family's for,right?
像个普通人就好
And just act like a normal human being.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表