剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
you're Sylar, right?
你是塞拉吧
you have places to be.
你要到别的地方去
the guards are here in a few seconds.
警卫很快就到了
let's get going.
我们快走
no.
不
no?
不
who do you work for?
你为谁工作
someone who wants to work with you.
一个想和你合作的人
why?
为什么
because you're a killer.
因为你是杀手
for some reason, you're important to him.
出于某种原因 你对他很重要
i don't ask questions like that.
我不过问那些事
now come on.
走吧
i'm not a killer anymore.
我不再是杀手了
and you're not going anywhere.
你也不能走
look, i'm on your side!
我站在你这边
can't you see
你看不出来吗
they're trying to change you in here,
他们准备要改造你
make you into something that you're not?
让你变成别的人
you don't know anything about me!
你对我的事情一无所知
but the man i work for does.
但我的老板知道
he likes you the way you are.
他喜欢你原来的样子
so you know where to find us.
你知道在哪能找到我们
we're going.
我们要走了
it's about time.
是时候了
Peter...
彼得...
Peter, you need to come with me.
彼得 我需要你
Peter.
彼得
where am i? what are you doing?
这是哪 你干什么
i need your help.
我需要你帮忙
get away from me!
离我远点
no, no, no, no, no!
不不不
i'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害的
you already did.
你已经伤害了
you gave me this hunger. you made me a monster.
你让我有这种渴望 把我变成怪物
now i can't control it. i'm just like you.
现在我控制不住它 就像你一样
i don't want to be that anymore. i'm trying to be different.
我不想再当怪物 我想改变
i think i can control it, and if i can, then so can you.
我能控制它 如果我能 你也可以
when i saw you in the future, you...
我看到过未来的你...
you changed.
你变了
you found a way to suppress it. how?
你找到方法压制它 你是怎么做到的
i don't know.
我不知道
but just knowing that i figure it out,
但我会想出来的
just believing it's a possibility, gives me hope.
要相信我 对我有点信心
i don't want hope. i want it gone.
我不需要信心 我想要它消失
this is not about you and me.
这不只关系到你和我
i woke you because your mother's in trouble...
我叫醒你是因为你妈出事了...
our mother.
我们的母亲
somewhere in africa
非洲某地
hello?
你好
Mr. African Isaac?
非洲的艾萨克先生在吗
she said she knew him.
她说她认识他
maybe we just ought to give her a little more time.
也许我们该给她点时间
she's still not answering her phone.
她还是没接电♥话♥
she's in trouble.
她有麻烦了
oh, my god, Claire.
天啊 克莱尔
where'd you get that thing?
这东西哪来的
dad's closet.
爸爸的抽屉里
stay here. i'm going in.
待在这 我进去
Claire, we should call your father.
克莱尔 我们应该叫你♥爸♥爸来
no, i don't want him here.
不 我不想他来这
Claire, wait.
克莱尔 等等
Claire, if we're gonna go in there,
克莱尔 如果要进去
we need a plan.
我们得计划一下
i've always had two left feet.
我总是笨手笨脚的
i--
我
but you--
而你
you were always graceful
你总是那么优雅
and light...
那么轻盈...
as a feather.
就像羽毛那样
did you tell anyone you were here?
你告诉过别人你在这里吗
no.
没有
i swear.
我发誓
good.
很好
welcome. nice to see you.
欢迎 很高兴见到你
what do you want?
你想要干什么
hi.
你好
hi, i was, um, wondering
你好 我是想
if i could book a birthday party for my son, Lyle.
为我的儿子莱尔举办一场生日宴会
he's six,
他六岁
and he just loves puppets.
他很喜欢小狗
yeah, i don't do parties anymore.
我不再负责宴会了
well, i would be willing to pay cash...
我会付你现金的...
up front.
先预支
okay.
好吧
fill this out.
把这个表填完
bring it back.
然后拿回来
well, i'll just fill it out here, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意 我就在这里填
i think i have a pen.
我应该带笔了
fine.
好吧
on second thought,
我想了想
i will just take this little form
还是把这个表带回家
and fill it out at home.
然后慢慢填吧
who are you?
你是谁
Meredith.
梅雷迪思
come on.
过来
come on.
快点
we got to get out of here.
我们得从这出去
let them go.
放了她们
i said, "let them go"!
我说 放了她们
no.
不
those things have just one shot, right?
这些小东西只有一发子弹 对吧
that's much better.
这样好多了
one minute before hiro got hit
中村被偷袭前1分钟
doctor sureh
苏雷什博士
maybe. who are you?
我就是 你是谁
how did you just--
你刚刚怎么
you know exactly how i just did that.
你很清楚我怎么做到的
you know a lot about people like me.
你知道很多像我一样的人
that's why they sent me to you.
这就是他们派我来这里的原因
and what do they want with me?
他们想要我什么
access to your research,
他们想要你的研究
your database, contacts.
你的数据库 和你手上联♥系♥方式
why on earth would i give them that?
我凭什么要把这些给他们
that's not part of my job description.
那不属于我工作范围
all i know is that they've already figured out
我只知道他们已经在做
how to do the thing that you're trying to do...
你一直想做的事...
to give people abilities.
赋予人超能力
they need your help. you need theirs.
他们需要你的帮助 你也需要他们帮助
help to do what?
帮他们做什么
save the world.
拯救世界
look...
听着...
if you have questions,
如果你有什么问题
you can ask them.
你可以问他们
i'm just the messeng--
我只是来送信的
what was that?
那是什么
help us.
帮帮我们
great.
好极了
you're just as bad as the rest of them.
你和他们剩下的那些人一样坏
it's showtime, ladies.
好戏来了 女士们
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表