剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》前情提要
Previously on Heroes...
你很特别 我杀不了你
You're special and I couldn't kill you
即使我想杀也杀不了
Even if I wanted to.
那个分子式能毁掉整个世界
That formula could destroy the whole world.
我要去拿另一半分子式了
I was just heading out to get the other half of this.
我们走 游戏开始了
你不该在出现这里的
It's not right that you're here.
告诉我将来不是我画的那样
Tells me the future is not as I have painted it.
你得灵魂漫步 走好几英里
You must spirit walk many miles.
是我朝你开枪的
I was the one who shot you.
下一步我该干嘛
What do I do next?
做出正确的选择
You gotta make the right choices.
我很荣幸成为纽约州参议员
I'd be honored to serve as junior senator from new york.
那不是我
That's not me.
你不能胡编乱造
You cat run this story.
不
No!
我叫了人来帮忙 我想让他们消失
I' called someone to help out and I want them gone.
妈妈
Mom?
他们是恶棍 克莱尔
They're villains claire.
我是这世界上仅有的知道怎样
I'm one of the only people on the planet that know enough
阻止他们的人之一
To stop them.
快 快
Hurry,hurry.
耶西
Jess
他去哪了 他们都去哪了
Where is he?Where'd they go?
逃走了
Escaped.
我把他放那人身体里了 就这个牢房♥
I put him in the body of that guy in that cell right there!
我要你去找一个人 他长得像我
I need you to look out for someone who looks just like me.
我对我两个儿子都很失望
My sons have been in such a disappointment.
但你呢 我可以给你
But you--i can give you
所有男孩都想从妈妈那能得到的东西
What all boys have from their mothers.
鼓励
Inspiration.
指引 安慰
Guidence,comfort.
你不是我妈妈
You are not my mother.
但我是你妈妈 亲爱的
But I am,dear.
我不该把你送去领养
I should never have given you up for adoption.
但我现在会好好照顾你...
But now I'm going to take good care of you...
做个好妈妈
Just like a good mother.
我妈妈
My mother?
没错
Yes.
因为你是正确的
Because you're right.
你非常特别
You are very special.
对于接下来要发生的事 你得坚强面对
And you need to be strong for what's to come.
布莱杰特 能过来一下吗
Bridgett,would you join us,please?
你找我
You want to see me?
她是布莱杰特
This is bridgett.
她有非常特别的能力
And she has a very special ability.
任何她接触到的物体
Any object she touches
她都能看到它的过去
She can see its history.
它曾待过的所有地方
Everywhere its been.
所有接触过它的人
Everyone who's ever touched it.
她要对我做什么
What's she gonna do to me?
她是来喂你的
Feed you.
在不断寻找自我的过程中
In the ongoing search for self
我们慢慢学到了一些新东西
There are days when we learn something genuinely new.
一些没有掩饰的东西
Something uncovered.
被藏了起来
Hidden.
我们从不来知道它就在那里
That we never knew was there.
有些东西让我们惊喜
Something that surprises us.
当自己发现这一切的时候
And on that day of self discovery
问题是
A question remains.
我们究竟是哪类人
What kind of person are we?
我们内心存在的是英雄还是恶棍
Does the hero or the villain inside us
成功了
Win the day?
特蕾西来了吗
Is tracy here yet?
没有 先生 还没她消息
No,sir,still no answer
我弟弟在哪
Where's my brother?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也在找他
I'm looking for him too.
你给我打电♥话♥了
And you called me?
彼得昨晚给我留言了
Peter left me a message last night.
但不是他的声音
But it wasn't his voice.
内森 我是彼得
Nathan,it's peter.
我被困在这个人的身体里了
I'm trapped in the body of this guy.
我和这些... 罪犯从第五层逃出来了
I just broke out of level five with these...criminals.
我在试着回来
I'm trying to get back.
可我很担心他们会伤害别人
But I'm really afraid they're gonna hurt somebody.
或许我们该晚上回来
Maybe we should come back at night
那时会没人
It'll be empty
现在肯定不是那么计划的 是吧
That's no exactly that plan now, is it?
你害怕了 耶西 我能感觉出来
You're terrified, jesse. I can feel it.
-你怎么了 -没事
- What's up? - Nothing.
没事 我很好
Nothing,I'm good.
点亮这里
Light it up.
所有人都蹲在地上
Everyone on the ground now!
我以为你会早点回来的 诺亚
I expected you back earlier,noah.
这些犯人都逃跑了
All of these prisoners escaped.
他们大多数都是你收进来的
Most of whom you put away.
你能把这个人带出公♥司♥
You can take the man out of the company--
我说明白点
Let me be clear.
我来这不是为了重新招募
I'm not here to reenlist.
我来这是为了确保这些变♥态♥
I'm here to make sure these psychopaths
回到他们该待的牢笼
Get put back in their cages where they belong.
然后我再回到家人的怀抱
And then I return to my family.
还有我们的克莱尔
And our claire.
我还需要我的老搭档
I'm gonna need my old partner.
不幸的是 我找不到那个海地人
Well,unfortunately the haitian is unavailable.
他在中途为我执行任务
He's on a pickup assignment for me.
我一个人做不了
I can't do this alone.
你知道这是怎么运作的
You know how it works.
我们出个人 他们再派个人
One of us,one of them.
别担心
Don'worry.
我心目中有最佳人选
I have the perfect one of them in mind.
见见你的新搭档
Meet your new partner.
给我低着头
Still keep your heads down.
你们所有人
All of you.
别按警报
-ah-ah. no alarms.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是啊 你很抱歉
Yeah,you are.
但也许你可以做好的
But maybe you can work it off.
我听说斯德哥尔摩症候群的人就像苍蝇那样
I hear that stockholm syndrome is like spanish fly.
别碰她
Leave her alone.
你准备干嘛 耶西
What are you gonna do,jesse?
你想阻止我吗
You gonna stop me?
是的
Yeah,I am.
打开了
It's open!
我们来收集战利品吧
Let's collect our winnings.
谢谢
Oh,thank you.
妈妈
Mom?
我们不在屋子里抽烟的
Oh,we don't smoke in the house.
对不起
Oh,sorry.
你就是克莱尔的生母了
Uh, so, you're claire's real mom?
血缘意义上的母亲
Biological mom.
你♥爸♥爸让我留在这是为了
Your dad has asked me to stick around.
在他不在的时候保护你们
help protect you guys while 's away.
用火吗
With fire?
是的
Yeah.
克莱尔
Claire
你都收拾好行装
You got everything ready to get back
准备回学校了吗
To school today?
我不准备去了
I'm not going.
你说什么
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表