剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
A self-serving motivation behind it all.
一个自我服务动机问题
If you don't want to be here, leave.
如果你不想待在这里 就走吧
I'll need test subjects.
我需要测试科目
Gabriel.
加布里埃尔
Momma.
妈
How are you here? you're sick.
你怎么样 你病了
Peter needs your help.
彼得需要你的帮忙
Peter doesn't want anything to do with me,
彼得不想跟我扯上关系
He thinks I'm just a killer.
他认为我是个杀人魔
This isn't about what he wants.
他想不想要并不要紧
This is about what I am telling you to do.
要紧的是 这是我吩咐你去做
Now stop feeling sorry for yourself
从现在起 不要再为自己感到内疚了
And get out of this cell.
离开这牢房♥
This is where I belong...
我应该留在这里的...
In a cage.
被关着
I couldn't escape even if I wanted to.
即使我想出去 我也出不去
They're blocking my abilities.
他们禁锢了我的超能力
Then how do you explain my being here?
那你怎么解释我站在这里
Oh, gabriel...
加布里埃尔...
You don't know the half of what you're capable of.
你不知道你的超能力有多强大
Show them.
展露出来吧
Show them all why you're my favorite.
让他们看看 为什么你是我的最爱
Make mommy proud.
令妈妈我感到自豪
Don't worry, mom.
别担心 妈
I'll save peter.
我会救彼得的
Are you going to be okay?
你没事了吧
Yeah, fine.
是的 没事
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Is...there something wrong with you?
你到底出什么问题了
I can't control it anymore.
我已经控制不了它了
I keep overloading.
我超负荷了
And I can't eat,
我吃不了饭
I can't sleep...
睡不了觉...
This girl found me,
这女孩找到我
Said I should go to this company, pinehearst.
告诉我要去派赫斯特公♥司♥
That they knew what was wrong with me
他们会知道我哪里出了毛病
And how to get me better.
能把我治好
But I've never heard of it.
但我从没听过这公♥司♥
I didn't want to go there
我不想去那
Without knowing what the deal was.
我都不知道它的底细
And your dad,
还有你的爸爸
Your dad always seemed to be the one
看起来你♥爸♥爸总是会
With the answers.
知道解决问题的方法
So home invasion time.
所以 我就来这里了
What if there's something wrong with all of us
如果我们真的出什么毛病了
And they can fix it?
他们能把我们治好吗
You're fine.
你没事
You're perfect.
你很健康
No, I'm not.
不 我有毛病
Whatever's happening to you,
你身上出的毛病
It's happening to me, too.
在我的身上也有
You're still healing, aren't you?
你能够自愈 对吗
Yeah.
是的
But I can't feel pain.
但我感觉不到疼了
And I think it's only a matter of time
我想我丧失全部感觉
Before I can't feel anything at all.
也不过是迟早的事
You can't feel pain.
你感觉不到痛
I wish I had your problems,
我真希望能有你的毛病
Cheerleader.
啦啦队长
My body is screaming.
我的身体在受着折磨
I'm in agony.
我非常苦恼
Go with me.
和我一起去吧
If there's a chance that these people
如果真的有这样一个机会
At pinehearst can help us, we'll go together.
派赫斯特公♥司♥的人能帮我们 我们一起去
All right, dorothy.
好吧 桃乐茜
Then we're off to see the wizard.
我们出发去找巫师了
Daphne.
达芙妮
You have a mess to clean up.
你要搞好这乱摊子
I do?
我吗
You were supposed to recruit my son, matt parkman.
你应该要拉我儿子马特·帕克曼入伙的
Yeah, I gave him the pitch, but he wasn't buying.
我告诉他了 但他不卖♥♥我的帐
I mean, the guy's a mind-reader.
我是说 那家伙会读心术
Were you thinking something
你是不是在打什么主意
Which would discourage him from joining us?
来让他拒绝加入我们
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
She's lying.
她在说谎
I am not.
我没有
Then why are you so scared?
那你为什么这么害怕
How can I fix this?
我还可以去补救吗
Re-visit mr. parkman.
再去找帕克曼
But I don't think he's going to take the deal.
但我不觉得他会加入我们
You're not going there to offer him anything.
你不是去那里谈条件
You're going there to kill him.
你是要去干掉他
What?
什么
I just asked her to kill your son,
我只是叫她去杀了你的儿子
Maury, is that a problem?
莫利 有问题吗
You're damn right.
你♥他♥妈♥的禽兽
My loyalty for his safety.
我是为了他的安全才来投靠你
That was the arrangement.
这是说好了的
I'm a thief.
我是一个贼
I steal things.
我偷东西
There's no way I could kill anybody.
但我决不杀人
I'm not going to let you do this, arthur.
我不会让你这样做的 亚瑟
You're not in a position to give me orders.
你没权力向我发号♥施令
I'm matt's father.
我是马特的父亲
Without me, you'd still be lying--
如果不是我 你现在还躺在
Thank you, maury,
谢谢 莫利
For all your sacrifice.
谢谢你的付出
Please.
求你了
There has to be another way.
肯定有其他方法的
But you don't know anything about this place.
你对这地方一点都不了解
Look, elle needs help and so do i.
艾尔和我都需要帮助
This pinehearst place could be our best shot.
派赫斯特公♥司♥可能是我们最好的选择
Pinehearst, sounds like a dishwashing liquid.
派赫斯特 听上去就像是洗洁精
I gotta call your dad.
我打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥
Mom.
妈
Please don't.
求你了 别打
Claire, he loves you.
克莱尔 他爱你
I know.
我知道
But there's something inside of me,
但在我体内
And it's broken.
有些东西出问题了
And he can't fix it.
他治不好我的
I think I'm the only one who can.
我想只有我才能治好我自己
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
Do you really think you can trust elle?
你真的认为艾尔信得过吗
No.
信不过
But we both want the same thing.
但我们的愿望都是一致的
We need our abilities under control.
我们都想控制好自己的超能力
If she gives you any lip,
如果她威胁到你了
You just toss a glass of water on her...
就向她砸一杯水...
Lyle style.
就像莱尔做的那样
This is dr. mohinder suresh.
我是莫欣德·苏雷什博士
I am not available.
我暂时没空接你的电♥话♥
Please leave a message, and I'll call you back.
请留下你的口信 我回头会打给你
Mohinder, it's matt.
莫欣德 我是马特
Where the hell you been, man?
你到底去哪里了 伙计
I just got back from the craziest week of my life.
我度过一生中最怪异的一星期后回来了
Uh, do me a favor, give me a call as soon as possible, okay?
帮个忙 尽快回我电♥话♥ 好吗
Put down the phone.
放下电♥话♥
Daphne.
达芙妮
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表