剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Chapter Six "Shades of Gray"
第六章 举步维艰
Bennet house Costa Verde,California
伯奈特处所 加州 绿色海岸
You.
是你
Hey, barbie.
嗨 芭比
I got a message from someone named rebel?
我从反抗者那里接到了消息
Said you could help me.
说你能帮助我
I need your help, barbie.
我需要你的帮助 小芭比
Rebel promised.
"反抗者"保证过
Well, he lied.
那么 他骗了你
Now get out.
滚出去
Please.
求你了
I can't go back out there.
我回不去了
Claire? You okay?
克莱尔 怎么了
Oh, my god.
啊 我的天
Mom. It's all right.
妈 没事的
Mr. Doyle here was just leaving.
道尔先生正要走
No, please.
别 求你了
They'll catch me.
他们会抓我的
Rebel said you could help me start over,
反抗者说你能帮我重新生活
And that's all I want...
我只是想...
To go back to being a puppeteer,
做会原来的我 玩我的木偶
Making people happy.
取悦观众而已
And you thought I would help you?
你认为我会帮你吗
After what you did?
你想想你都做过什么
You should know there are agents
这里有很多探员
Parked outside this house.
在房♥子外盯梢
Actually, they're not.
事实上 他们没有
Rebel set a fake call,
反抗者给他们弄了个假情报
Which they'll figure out any minute now.
估计还要段时间 他们才能意识到
But if there were agents outside...
这里要是真有探员...
Why aren't they kicking in the door,
他们为什么不闯进来呢
Looking to collect a comes-back-to-life barbie?
收集一下真实生活中的"芭比娃娃"呢
They gave me a free pass,
我有些特权
But they will come after me
如果我帮助你们之中任何人
If I try to help anyone.
我也会遭殃
So you turn your back on your own kind,
当我们都过着提心吊胆的逃亡生活
While we're all out there being hunted down?
你却独自安逸起来了
They burned down my theater while I was still inside.
他们烧了我的剧院 不管我还在里面
And you tried to kill us, you...!
你以前想杀了我们 你...
You and your free pass.
你和你的特权
You have no idea what it's like
你根本不了解
To be hunted,
被追杀的感受
To live on the street,
睡在大街上
To break into the home of the last person on earth
闯进世界上最后一个
You'd expect to help you
能帮上你的人家里
Because she was your only hope.
因为她是你唯一的希望
I thought...
我想...
I'm not gonna force you to help me, Claire.
我不会强迫你帮我 克莱尔
That's not who I am anymore.
我不再是以前的我了
Where the hell have you been?
你去哪里了
Dealing with the mess your brother left us.
处理你弟弟留给我们的烂摊子
There wouldn't have been a mess
原本不该是这样的
If you'd released Parkman and Millbrook
就是因为你不放帕克曼和米尔布鲁克
Like I asked you to.
说得好像我同意你那么做似的
I made the right choice. Peter just got lucky.
我是对的 彼得只是运气好了点而已
Though I have wondered
我倒想知道
How many people knew he was on that rooftop.
有多少人知道他在屋顶
Petrelli.
我是佩里
What?
什么
Yeah, I'm on my way.
嗯 我就赶来
I thought Parkman was in your custody.
我想帕克曼好像是被你关着吧
He was last time I checked.
我上次检查的时候是被关着的
Well, what the hell's he doing
那么他全身捆着炸♥药♥
In front of the capitol building
跑到国会大厦前面
With a bomb strapped to his chest?
是怎么回事
No, no, no.
不 不
Deactivate the device now,
马上撤下身上的炸♥药♥
Then lie face down.
然后趴下
I don't know if I try and pull this it's g...
我不知道拉这个会...
I didn't do this. I was set up!
我不会这样做的 我被陷害了
Senator Nathan Petrelli.
参议员 内森·佩里
Sir, this is a very dangerous situation. I can't...
长官 这里相当危险 我不能...
Lieutenant, I know that man.
中尉 我认识那个人
I can get through to him.
我能劝说他
You got five minutes.
给你五分钟吧
Parkman!
帕克曼
You son of a bitch.
你混♥蛋♥
Don't you come any closer to me.
你为什么不离我再近点
Everything gonna be all right. No, it's not!
没事的 不 你骗我
You turned me into a terrorist.
你把我弄成一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I didn't sanction this. That was Danko.
我都不知道这事 是唐可干的
He's got an agenda.
他有上面的授权
You lie to me. Believe me, Matt.
你骗我 相信我 马特
Use your power. Read my mind.
用你的超能力 读我的思想
I'm telling you the truth.
我告诉你真♥相♥
I can't. I can't. They drugged me.
我不行 他们对我下药了
Gonna have to trust me, Matt.
那你得相信我了 马特
Parkman's vest is ready, sir, but we have a problem here.
帕克曼的炸♥药♥能引爆了 长官 有麻烦了
Petrelli. How'd he get there so fast?
佩里 他怎么去得这么快
Is the device armed?
炸♥弹♥被激活了吗
We're all set.
我们都设置好了
Senator wants to play hero...
参议员想扮英雄...
He can be a martyr to his own cause.
他是在作茧自缚
Take them out.
炸飞他
Weapon activated
武器已激活
Code confirm, sir. Do it.
确认代码 长官 给我炸
Take him out. Now.
炸飞他 快
I don't know where this came from!
我不知道是这是谁弄的
I'm gonna blow up!
我要爆♥炸♥了
We've been kicked out.
我们被人踢出来了
Get it back. Now.
进去 快
Though there are those who believe
尽管这里有人相信他
That he may know the bomber personally.
在私下里认识携带炸♥弹♥者
What's going on here?
出什么事了
Come on. We're losing our window.
赶快 窗口都快不在了
I'm routing through a different server.
我用另外的服务器引导
Matt, if we don't disarm you, they're gonna shoot you.
马特 你不解除武装 他们就会开枪的
There are a lot of bomb techs around here.
这里有很多爆破专家
I'm sure one of them
我相信有人
Is thinking about how to disarm that.
正在想怎样解除
Get inside his head.
读他的思想
The drugs are starting to wear off, but I don't think...
药力在消失 我不敢确定
What's he thinking?
他在想什么
Running out of time.
快没时间了
Red wire.
红色的线
Red wire.
红色的线
Doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
Why would a suicide bomber bother with dummy wire?
为什么自杀炸♥弹♥会用假线
Don't touch red wire. I'm not touching anything.
别碰红线 我还没碰呢
We have to take the shot!
我们得采取行动了
Just hang on.
再等等
It's all right, Matt, take your time.
没事的 马特 慢慢来
Black wire is the key.
黑线是对的
Black wire. Black wire. Okay.
黑线 黑线 好吧
Do I pull the black wire,
我是拔出黑线
Or is that the one I don't pull?
还是拔出其他线
He's not thinking directly about it.
他也没想好
I gotta dig deeper. Hold on!
让我再仔细读他的思想 等等
I got it. We're back up.
成功了 进入备用服务器
Weapon armed, sir.
炸♥弹♥被激活 长官
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表