剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
他让一切瘫痪
He makes things stop.
我要走了
I gotta go.
马特可能有危险
Matt could be in danger!
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我已经换了锁 诺亚
I already changed the locks, Noah.
请说句话
A word, please?
我来做个鬼脸
I make a funny face for you.
饿了吗
Hungry?
达芙妮
Daphne!
我已经尽力了
I did what I could.
所有的一切
All of it.
-拿枪出来 -先生
- Draw your weapons. - Sir?
起来
Now get up.
阿丽娜
Alena.
你知道吗
You know what?
尿了吗
Diaper?
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
真的吗
Yeah?
真正的职业
For a living?
桑德拉
Sandra.
还不通吗
Any luck?
出去
Get out.
当她发现她男朋友
When she finds out what her boyfriend really does
让你的读心术见鬼去吧 帕克曼
Oh, shove the psychobabble, Parkman.
这是塞拉
This is Sylar.
我不知道
I don't know.
缓解你的痛苦的东西
To ease the pain.
因此你在找任何能够
So you seek out anything
我要他生不如死
I want him hurt.
感受一下
Feel it!
你应该跟我一起走
You should come with me.
就算这地方被窃听了
Even if this place is bugged,
大概一年前
Almost a year.
对 我是阿宽
Si. I am Hiro.
往他后脑勺打一枪
Get a beat on the back of his head.
去找他们
Go to them.
有什么能帮你的吗 伯奈特先生
Mr. Bennet, can I help you?
你的签名不吻合吗
That your signature doesn't match?
和你的家人
With your family.
桑德拉
Sandra.
你干的工作简直就是噩梦
Your job's a nightmare,
我会回到加利福尼亚
I will come back to California.
你杀了谁
Who did you kill?
我要阻止他们
We tried to stop them before.
彼得
Peter.
是什么...
Which is?
你为什么叫他来
Why did you call him here?
怎么了
What happaned?
伯奈特
Bennet.
往她脑子里装了什么垃圾
To get her to come along?
他妻子
His wife.
让两个马特·帕克曼联合起来
To unite the two Matt Parkmans
休想
Forget it.
该死 阿丽娜 我不会再问第二遍
Damn it, Alena, I'm not gonna ask you again.
我以前是个警♥察♥
I used to be a cop.
诺亚
Noah!
我们是来帮助你的
We were sent to help.
先找到孩子他爸
First his father
这发生过什么 妈妈
What happened here, ma?
我妻子来这里
My wife is here?
克莱尔 没关系 由他去吧
Claire, it's all right. Let him vent.
贾尼斯·帕克曼 我们有逮捕令
Janice Parkman, we have a warrant
把手放到头后面去
Get a lock on the back of his head.
不需要很多 唐可
It didn't take much, Danko.
这还不够
That's not good enough.
你没有听
You're not listening.
我不能坐视不理 莫欣德
I can't get over it, Mohinder.
也许是个好主意
Probably a good idea.
车子动起来了
It worked!
唐可是在保护他
And danko is protecting him.
是这个杂种杀了达芙妮
And that bastard killed Daphne
20年间 我问的每个人
For 20 years, anyone I ever asked
我猜你想知道克莱尔的情况
So I assume you want to know about Claire.
帕克曼
Parkman!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我告诉他们 我不干了
I told them I was finished.
普达萨先生
Mr. Prodasa.
我们需要你
I need you with us.
我受够这种生活了
I don't need this in my life.
我们在巴亚尔塔港渡蜜月
We honeymooned in Puerto Vallarta.
我是个军人
I'm a soldier.
其实我不想你帮她
I don't want you to help her.
在这里我没法帮她
I can't do anything to help her here.
怎么了
What's going on?
诺亚 你在做什么
Noah, what are you doing?
伯奈特先生
Mr. Bennet.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
孩子他妈怎么办
What about the baby's mother?
不许动
Nobody move.
怎么了 埃米尔
What's the matter, Emile?
远离我的车 怎么样
Far away from my track?
我忘了她把药放在哪了
I forgot where she keeps the pills.
你
You?
直到玻璃在
Killed him just fine
相信我 我试过了
Believe me, I tried.
这样做起事来就更方便了
It'd be a lot easier for us to operate
你差点杀了我
You almost got me killed.
马上
Now.
它不走了
It just stopped!
诺亚 是我 我是桑德拉
Noah, it's me. it's Sandra.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
无论你做什么
Whatever you do,
感觉有些不对劲
Something just doesn't feel right.
快签字
Just sign the damn papers.
我在等报告
I sent earlier today.
做成了一对翅膀
From feathers and wax,
课本
School books.
试图接近太阳
To the sun.
我留言了
I've left message...
这个是塞拉 我可以证明
This is Sylar, and I can prove it.
这就是你错的地方
See, that's where you're wrong.
这个男孩需要他的父亲
A boy needs his father.
你有在听自己说话吗
Will you listen to yourself?
她死是因为她不同
She died because she was different.
你向左侧睡 你关节痛
You sleep on your left side. Your joints ache when--
变形
Shape shifting.
你究竟是谁
Who are you, really?
仁慈...
For mercy...
你担心吗
What, are you worried
楼下有访客
You have a visitor downstairs.
-你现在在读心吗 -什么
- You can mind-read now? - What?
下一个镇 我认识个汽修工
Yeah, I got me a buddy mechanic in the next town.
控制器也瘫痪了
Even my cb went out.
祝你们好运
Good luck to you.
她还会隆重地欢迎你吗
She's not gonna roll out the red carpet
我们欠莱尔和克莱尔的...
We owe it to Lyle and to Claire...
要给他们打电♥话♥
I should give them a call.
我是诺亚·伯奈特
This is Noah Bennet.
马丁
Martin.
别管了
Leave it alone.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表