剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
for him.
为了他
and i am not...
我不能...
going to willingly condemn you to hell.
不能把你往火坑里推
if i have your ability--
如果我有了你的能力
if i can understand the variables, then i--
就能够理解一切变数 那我...
can save the world.
就能拯救世界
the world always needs saving, peter.
世界总在危急之中 彼得
you're all gonna die.
你们终究会死的
your family.
你的家人
your son.
你儿子
this world is gonna end.
世界就要毁灭了
you don't believe me?
你不相信我吗
here.
在这
paint it.
画出来
see for yourself.
自己看清楚
paint the future.
把未来画出来
don't let him see me.
别让他看见我的样子
not like this.
别像这样
do you understand?
明白吗
no, no way.
不 没门
no, we're not dragging molly into this. what?
不 我们不能让莫莉淌这浑水 什么
well, we're both raising her.
我们要抚养她
yes, to be a normal little girl.
是的 把她养成正常的小女孩
not to be your bloodhound.
而不是把她当作侦查犬
no, it's just this once.
不 就这一次
we use her ability to find peter.
让她用超能力找到彼得
peter petrelli is a murderer and a terrorist and--
彼得·佩里是杀人犯 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 还是...
and he's the villain, not me.
他是个恶棍 我不是
this is our chance to stop peter now.
现在是我们阻止他的好时机
forever.
永远阻止他
i just--i--
我...
i don't understand why you would risk your life
我不明白你怎么会在这个可爱的小女婴
when you've got this beautiful baby girl
在家等你的时候
waiting for you at home.
出生入死呢
you are beautiful.
你真漂亮
this is everything to me.
这是我的一切
you, this family--
你 这个家
and this is the part where the "but" comes in, daniella.
到了该转折的部分了 丹妮娜
but i was a cop.
但我是个警♥察♥
and i know what it's like to have a spouse who's worried
我知道就像自己的配偶会担心
if you're ever gonna come home alive.
你会不会活着回家
i'm gonna be fine.
我会安然无恙的
nothing can touch me.
没人可以抓到我的
right.
没错
you're a wife and a mother.
你是个贤妻良母
it's time for you to slow down.
你该放松一下
we find peter.
我们发现了彼得
we catch him and then you can consider me settled.
先抓到他 然后再考虑我将来的事
you're not gonna let this go, are you?
你就不能撒手不管吗
and miss a chance to stop peter
你要我错过一个机会去阻止彼得
and all the pain and misery he's caused?
还有他所造成的一切不幸
we have to.
我们必须抓到他
molly.
莫莉
you guys done arguing?
你们吵完了吧
uh, we--we weren't--
我们... 我们没有
your mother needs to talk to you for a second.
你妈妈要和你谈一会儿
everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
peter's in costa verde.
彼得在绿色海岸
sylar.
塞拉那里
sylar, yeah.
是的 塞拉
you're afraid.
你害怕了
don't act like i don't know what i'm talking about.
别装作好像我不知道我在说什么
you stink of it.
你简直吓得屁滚尿流
so what if i am?
就算我是又如何呢
so claire bennet isn't afraid of anything.
克莱尔·伯奈特不是什么也不怕嘛
i just killed my uncle
我只是刚杀了我叔叔
and i have to do it again.
而现在又要再做一遍
give me a second to be a human being.
给我一点时间 我还是个人
you see, the problem is, claire,
克莱尔 看到没 问题就在这
unlike you, daphne and i can die.
不像你 我和达芙妮都会死
so get your head on straight.
所以你最好能搞定
sylar?
塞拉
it's a scar.
这是一个伤疤
a reminder of what i was.
让我记起曾经的我
of what i can be.
和我将成为什么
fix it.
修好它
i don't know a thing about watches.
我对手表一无所知
if you wanna learn how to access my ability,
如果你想得到我的超能力
fix the watch.
就修好这个表
listen to it.
听好了
like a symphony,
就像一首交响曲
every piece has its part.
每个篇章都有它自己的组成部分
all coming together in perfect harmony.
拼在一起就十分和谐了
if you can understand the complexities of a watch,
如果你能理解一个手表的复杂结构
you can understand anything.
那你就能理解任何事物
everything.
一切的一切
cause, effect,
原因 结果
action, reaction.
行动 反应
how to change the future.
如何改变未来
you have it now.
你已经拥有这个能力了
i'm so sorry.
很抱歉
daddy!
爸爸
not now, noah.
诺亚 现在不行
yes, now.
就是现在
noah, stay where you are, buddy.
诺亚 就站在那儿别动
noah.
诺亚
it's gonna be okay, buddy.
你不会有事的 小家伙
let's not make this any harder
彼得 别让这个场面
than it already is, peter.
更加难以收拾了
just come quietly, and we'll leave them alone.
只要乖乖过来 我们不会伤害他们
don't do it, peter.
别这样做 彼得
teleport out now.
快点用心灵传输走吧
i'm not leaving you.
我不会留下你的
i brought this into your house.
是我把他们带到你的房♥子来的
no.
不
this was my house.
这曾是我的房♥子
you took everything from me.
你拿走了我的一切
claire, i never meant for you--
克莱尔 我从来没有想要
shut up.
闭嘴
what's it gonna be?
现在该怎么办呢
the boy or you?
你是要自己的命还是保护这个孩子
you don't want anyone to get hurt, do you?
恐怕你不想要任何人受伤吧
just, first, let the boy go.
先放了那个孩子
not until you're dead.
除非你死了
you're gonna kill me?
你要杀了我吗
one bullet in the back of the head should do the trick.
只要在你脑后开一枪就行了
then i'll let the boy go.
然后我就放了他
i'm not the guy that you killed this morning, claire.
克莱尔 我不是你今天早晨杀死的人
look, this is me.
瞧 是我
you're not gonna kill me.
你不会杀我的
yes, i am.
不 我会的
what happened to you?
你怎么了
how'd you get this way?
你怎么变成这样
i learned how to take care of myself.
我学会如何照顾我自己了
noah!
诺亚
daddy!
爸爸
go hide over there.
到那边躲起来
go now.
快走
i understand your power.
我理解你的超能力
you get stronger with fear.
人们越是害怕 你就越强大
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表