剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
说实话
Open to interpretation.
你造成的问题 而你离开了
And dealing with a problem that you created.
是我的错
Yes, it is.
你说呆在这很安全
You said I'd be safe if I stayed here.
我和那些男生今晚要溜出去
Me and the boys are going to go sneak out tonight.
爸爸没收了甜点 不许我看电视
Dad took away the tv and dessert.
跟这里说永别 爱丽丝
Say goodbye, Alice.
塞拉可以变换外型 他可以变成任何人
Sylar can change his shape. He can be anybody.
这一切都已经运行50年了
And it worked...for 50 years.
但是爱丽丝 我所有家人 却没有
But Alice, my entire family... didn't.
你挖坟的时候 眼睛都没眨一下
You dug up those graves without batting an eye.
为了个人利益
For self interest.
他同时也有两张季后赛的票
And he had two other tickets to the playoffs.
衣服 食物 药
Clothes, food, stuff.
你母亲 他走了
Your mom. She's gone
我千里迢迢来见你们 来帮你们
I've come a long way to meet you, to help you.
我几乎不认得你了
I almost didn't recognize you.
我仍在找寻答案
I'm still figuring it out.
我只看见了我的噩梦
I only see my nightmares.
诺亚和我正试图扭转现在的局势
Now Noah and I have tried to fix this current situation,
你说你的梦都很奇怪
You said yourself that dreams are confusing.
转过来
Turn around.
爱丽丝 这怎么可能
Alice, how is this possible?
关于现在这个情形的吗
About this exact moment?
我如此努力地去打动你
I tried so hard to impress you.
它从一个誓言开始 那就是绝不让悲剧重演
It started here with a vow to never let this happen again.
我们根本就不知道你有个妹妹
We didn't know you had a sister.
重要是能把我们的秘密找回来...
The important thing is to put our secret back...
自从那晚 每当我感到迷茫...
Since that night, whenever I feel lost...
那天晚上 冰雹砸坏了他的车
That night, a hail storm smashed his car.
得了吧 你得在第六场看到摩基·威尔森
Come on, you got to see Mookie Wilson in that game six.
那个医生 苏雷什
That doctor...Suresh...
"香蕉" 这不是你的错
Oh, Banana! It's not your fault.
有段时间我曾梦想做一个医生
There was a time where I wanted to become a doctor.
现在是紧急天气播报
This is the emergency broadcast network.
我太生气了...
I was so mad that I--
我就去为你偷袜子
I steal socks for you.
当我到这 发现有很多食物
When I found this place, it was packed with food.
第十章 《1961年》
Chapter Ten "1961"
我偷些我要的东西
I stole...what I needed.
我经历了那些事 做了我该做的
When I went through that, I did what I had to do.
他们很困惑 但是我认为...
They--they're confusing, but I think--I think...
只有他们能让一切都走向正轨
And they're the only ones who can make everything all right.
就是把我们真实的意图带给白宫方面
Is to bring real purpose back to the white house.
别担心 我们一起承担
Don't worry. It happens to all of us.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表