剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
isn't that what you've always wanted?
这不是你一直梦寐以求的吗
trust me.
相信我
this is the path to salvation.
这是一条通向救赎的路
it's not my path.
你在乱指点
not if you're leading the way.
这不是我要走的路
this place is disgusting.
这地方真令人作呕
the milk's gone bad.
牛奶变质了
didn't you notice?
你没发现吗
look, i don't need you cleaning up after me.
听着 我不需要你来帮我收拾
well, obviously you do.
很明显 你需要
you don't look well.
你的气色不太好
i'm just tired.
我只是累了
no wonder.
也怪不得
working all hours.
没日没夜地研究
no food, no fresh air.
不吃饭 缺少新鲜空气
i have lots to do.
我有很多事要做
come on, let's get outta here.
拜托 我们出去走走
i can't.
不行
but it's a beautiful day outside.
但是今天天气很好
and you've been cooped up in here--
你已经被关在这里啦
working for you.
我是为你在工作
trying to find some way to take away your ability!
想找出去除你能力的方法
isn't that what you want?
这不正是你想要的吗
i came because i care about you.
我到这来 是因为关心你
you want me to go?
你要我走
fine.
好吧
wait.
等等
i-i-i didn't mean to yell.
我不是故意对你大声嚷嚷
i-i'm just tired.
我只是太疲倦了
i will find the answers...
我会找到答案的...
for you.
为了你
i promise.
我保证
journal entry 13.
13号♥日记
the rash is spreading.
皮疹在扩散
i don't know what it is
不知道具体是什么病
or its connection to my aggression.
也不知道这和我脾气暴躁有无联♥系♥
the formula is transforming me, and i fear...
分子式在让我变形 我很害怕...
i fear what i'm becoming.
害怕我会变成怪物
the formula is transforming me.
分子式正在使我变形
i fear what i'm becoming.
我怕我会变成怪物
the formula is transforming me, and i fear...
分子式正在使我变形 我害怕...
i fear what i'm becoming.
我怕我会变成怪物
mohinder?
莫欣德
what do you want?
你想要什么
i need your help.
我要你伸出援手
i need you to tell me everything you know about sylar.
告诉我关于塞拉的一切
sylar?
塞拉
i have to find him.
我得找到他
he's supposed to... help me.
我需要他的帮助
but why?
为什么
why sylar?
为什么是塞拉
mohinder, are you okay?
莫欣德 你还好吧
what happened to you? what's going on?
你怎么了 发生了什么事
mohinder!
莫欣德
do not repeat my mistakes.
别重蹈我的覆辙
what happened to you?
你怎么了
i wanted abilities.
我想要能力
impetuous.
太轻率了
selfish.
太自私了
i got the formula wrong.
我在分子式上犯了错误
so wrong.
大错特错
let me help you.
我来帮你
tell me about sylar.
告诉我塞拉的事
sylar's power is dangerous.
塞拉拥有的力量很危险
you don't understand it.
你不明白
i need to understand.
我需要弄明白
where is he?
他在哪
where's sylar?
塞拉在哪
costa verde, the bennet house.
绿色海岸 伯奈特家
don't go!
别去
hey, uncle peter. dad's making waffles.
彼得叔叔 爸爸在做华夫饼呢
what's up, champ?
怎么了 查普
how you doing, man?
你在干嘛 伙计
good to see you.
见到你真是太好了
who wants some waffles, huh?
谁要华夫饼
who else should get some waffles?
谁还要华夫饼
mr. muggles.
玛格勒先生
okay, a little piece of waffle.
好的 来一小片华夫饼
but just 'cause you're such a good boy.
因为你是个好小伙
yes, you're so good.
是的 你真不错
always such a good dog.
你总是很乖
yes, you're a very good doggy.
是的 你是条好狗
peter, it's so good to see you.
彼得 见到你真是太好了
i haven't seen you in so long.
我好久没见到你了
if you told me you were coming, i would've made extra.
早告诉我你要来 我就多做一份华夫饼了
what's the magic word?
这是什么魔法词汇
abracadabra.
咒语
well, that's a magic word, so that's close enough.
那是个魔法词汇 那很接近了
where's your scar, uncle peter?
你的疤呢 彼得叔叔
you know what?
你知道吗
grown-ups need to have a little chat in the other room.
大人们要在另一个房♥间稍稍聊会儿
so i'm gonna get you started on your waffle.
我要你先开始吃华夫饼
all right, there you go.
好的 你吃吧
you gonna be okay?
可以吗
yes.
可以
yes, i know you are.
是啊 我就知道你没问题
we're just gonna be in the other room, all right?
我们这就去另一间房♥间 好吗
you're not from around here, are you?
你不是现在这个时空的吧 对吗
no scar.
没有伤疤
the past, right?
从过去来的 对吗
which means, to you,
对你来说
i'm the boogeyman.
我是个超级恶棍
it's a hell of a thing.
真受不了
you coming here to find out
你来这里发现
that you and i are brothers.
我们是兄弟
brothers?
兄弟
oh, i'm sorry that you've come all this way, peter,
我很抱歉你大老远赶过来 彼得
but i can't help you.
但我爱莫能助
can't?
什么不能
i won't.
我不愿这么做
why?
为什么
i'm not gonna give it to you, my ability, i'm not.
我不会把我的能力给你的 我不会这么做
then i'll just take what i need from you.
那我就要从你那夺走我要的能力
as if you could.
好像你能夺走似的
peter is dead.
彼得已经死了
they killed him.
他们把他杀了
and now they're after me.
现在他们在追杀我
i am not leaving without your ability, sylar.
我不达目的誓不罢休 塞拉
my name is gabriel.
我名字叫加布里埃尔
and you don't realize...
你没意识到...
my ability is not just understanding how things work.
我的能力不止是明白事物是怎样运做
there's a hunger
我身体里存在着一种欲望
that comes with it.
与这种能力相伴而来
to know more, to have more.
想了解更多的东西 从而占有更多
i couldn't control it.
我控制不了这种欲望
it had turned me into a killer.
这使我成了杀人犯
a monster.
成了怪物
every day is a struggle.
我每天都在挣扎
every hour.
每一刻都在挣扎
but i fight it...
但我和它对抗了...
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表