剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我试过让他们停下来
I tried to make them stop.
一切都会很有趣的
It's going to be fun.
嗯 鲍比是来
Well, um, Bobby here...
那是娱乐厅
Game room.
你和彼得之间没事吧
You and Peter going to be all right?
还活着
Alive.
大家不要分开
No one should be alone.
我们事先讨论过这个了
We already talked about this.
总之... 我们只是来问个好
Anyway, we just wanted to say hi.
专心看卡片就好
Just focus on the cards.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我找到了这个
I found this.
他们为什么带着枪
Why do they have guns?
你觉得她不漂亮吗
You don't think she's beautiful?
需要一些东西来解释
They're open to interpretation.
所以呢
So?
我们快离开这吧
Let's get out of here.
裤子 衬衫 袜子
Pants, shirts, socks.
你必须呆在这
You just have to stay here.
你需要换洗的衣服 爱丽丝
You need clothes, Alice.
但很难忽略事实
It's hard to ignore facts.
不会太久的
Not for long.
谁知道呢...
I don't know...
是我的妹妹
It's my sister!
安吉拉·佩里带我们来的
Angela Petrelli brought us here.
他们说能治愈我们
They told us they could cure us.
不是为了科学
Not for science.
这次不同
This is different.
然后去见总统先生
And talk to the president.
我已经不为他们工作了
I'm not working with them anymore.
是的
Yes. I do.
爱丽丝
Alice...
而让自己变得有意义"
Nobler and more beautiful."
我运气好
I got lucky.
你是个好人
You are a good man.
全家都要齐心协力
The entire family.
我们经常租过时电影...
We used to rent old movies...
守卫是保卫你们的安全的
The guards are here for your protection.
是一个家庭
This is a family.
他给你灌迷魂汤了吗
Boy, he charmed you.
那是餐厅
The dining room.
或者衣服的碎片
Piece of cloth or something.
梦
A dream?
那个博士告诉过父母
The doctor told mom and dad that this place
你来自哪里
So where are you from?
你离开后...
When you left...
不得不相信
I have to.
我发誓
I swear.
得了吧 彼得
Come on, Pete,
妈
Mom!
你认为我欺骗了你
You think I conned you?
-这是什么东西 - 改变会到来的
- Who the hell is that? - That change will come
你的噩梦如何变成现实
About how your nightmares come true.
听着 她不能来
Look, she can't come.
这不可能
It's impossible!
不一定使你变成敌人
Doesn't necessarily make you the enemy.
他们为什么要配备武装警卫
Why do you think they have armed guards?
我试过警告他们
I tried to warn them!
我必须找到它的遗体
I have to find her body, find a
彼得
Pete...
彼得 我们必须度过这关
Pete, we need to get through.
还有其他特工吗
Are there more agents coming?
你看他把我们害成什么样了
Look what he's turning us into.
晚安 爱丽丝
Good night, Alice.
感觉有点不对劲
This is just wrong...
唯一能够改变的方法
The only real way to bring change
克莱尔
Claire!
一切都会好起来的 安吉拉
Everything is going to be fine, Angela.
在你的慷慨之中
Because even in your generosity,
那些警♥察♥不相信我
The cops don't believe me.
-到我们国家来 -塞拉
- To this country. - Sylar.
1986年纽约大都会队 你还记得吗
1986 Mets. You remember that?
谢谢你们
Thank you all very much.
没错 现在怎么办
All right, so what now?
掩护我们吧
Cover for us.
16岁
I was 16.
你很漂亮
You look beautiful.
没事的 爱丽丝
It's okay, Alice.
防止这一切再次发生
From happening again.
我... 我没有...
I-- I did not...
不是这样的
You're wrong.
我做了个梦...
I had a dream...
这是必要的手段
It's a necessary evil.
是谁给你狠狠收拾她的呀
When she stole your barrette?
不会要告诉我 这个位置是个食堂吧
You could've told us this in a restaurant.
我们在梦境里都做什么
What do we do in this dream?
她一定在附近什么地方
She's got to be around here somewhere.
她说得对
She's right.
他们能帮助我们恢复正常
They're going to make us normal.
但这里不是监狱
But this isn't a prison.
我得跟她谈谈
I have to talk to her.
没有任何线索
No. Nothing.
才让你去看季后赛的吗
Into seeing a play-off game?
因为我
From me.
说不定剩下点什么呢
Maybe it should remain that way.
你认为我会相信你吗
You expect me to believe that?
因为你
From you?
重蹈覆辙
Will ever be the same.
去吃点东西
Take a snack.
难道你看不见
Don't you see the benefits
有道理
Fair enough.
那又怎样
So what?
还有你也是
And so do you.
停下来
Stop!
他们已经知道了
They already do.
团结就是力量
We're stronger together than we are apart.
你要薯条吗
Do you want a fry?
我拥有着特殊的基因
But what I have is genetic.
纳粹党对犹太人的恶行
Nazis with the Jews.
我们现在很开心
We're enjoying the moment.
看的最后一场电影...
Last movie I saw...
墓地就在外面
The graves are outside.
你曾经做了一些可怕的事情
You ever do something so awful,
我不跟你一起走了 彼得
I'm not going with you, Peter.
那样我们所有人都不用流离失所
So we can all stop running,
我试着忘了它
I tried to forget.
分头去找
Let's split up.
我爸爸说可以相信他们
My dad said we can trust them.
我应该是那样的 可惜事实不是
I should be, but I'm not.
你每次总想逃避问题 那改变不了什么
You're not helping things by running away every time things
每晚我们都放电影
We show movies every night.
我们只是小屁孩
We're just kids.
我妹妹
My sister.
而我们也相信了他们
And we believed them.
回到以前的生活
Return to our lives.
我从没有告诉过你
I never told you that.
她很生气
She's angry.
完全不同的一个时代
It was a different time.
什么
What?
请跟我来
Please follow me.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表