剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
He didn't fall. You threw him.
他不是自愿扑的 你把他推上去的
I saved your ass.
我救了你一条狗命
This entire project was about to be flushed,
整个计划眼看就要失控了
And I helped us both out, Petrelli.
我是来挽救大局的 佩里
It needed to be done.
必须有人这么做
I'm sorry that a man had to die.
对于他的死 我也很遗憾
Why don't you go apologize to his blood stain?
你怎么不去对着他的血迹忏悔
It's still warm.
滚烫的血还没干呢
Staying here at the hotel?
今晚要住这酒店了吗
Just for a little while.
就待一会儿
I'm actually looking for an apartment
实际上 我想在城里找一个公♥寓♥
In town if you know of anything.
你知道哪儿有吗
Mm-mm.
不知道
Welcome to Costa Verde.
欢迎光临绿色海岸
Well, it looks like our friend here
看来我们这位朋友
Had about three too many.
有点喝高了
Don't worry. We'll get him home safe.
别担心 我们会送他安全回家
To be continued
未完待续
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表