我们应该闯进他家 调查一番
We should break into his home, have a look around.
我们不必闯进去 打给马库斯就行了
We don't need to break in. We can just call Marcus.
他以为我死了
The man thinks I'm dead.
说到这个...
Well, about that...
真不敢相信你把我们做的事告诉他了
I can't believe you told him what we did.
他当时以为你真的死了 好吗
He thought you were really dead, okay?
他很难过 警监也是
He took it hard; so did the captain.
几周后 我没法再欺骗他们了
After a few weeks, I just couldn't lie to them anymore.
你还告诉警监了
You told the captain as well?
他们可能会暴露我们
They could've exposed us.
奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥有可能逍遥法外
Odin Reichenbach could've gone free.
好吧 他们喜欢我们的做法吗 不
Okay. Were they happy about what we did? No.
但奥丁威胁了他们的家人
But Odin had threatened their families.
他们知道必须得抓到他
They knew he had to go.
很高兴见到你 马库斯
It's good to see you, Marcus.
我肯帮忙是为了你
I'm doing this for you.
不是为了他
Not him.
华生告诉你我还活着时 你也给了她一拳吗
So, did you also punch Watson when she told you I was alive?
她告诉我们时 格雷森警监和我都非常生气
Captain Gregson and I were pretty ticked when she explained,
但至少她把实情告诉了我们
but at least she was here.
至少她承认了你们给我们带来的伤害
At least she acknowledged what you two put us through.
很高兴看到你过得不错 马库斯
Well, it's good to see you've thrived, Marcus.
当上了警监 更别提成了家有了孩子
Becoming captain, not to mention a husband and father.
格雷森警监是什么时候退休的
When did Captain Gregson retire?
大约一年前
About a year ago.
他想趁着还有机会
He wanted to spend as much time as possible with Paige
-多陪陪佩吉 -她过世了吗
- while he still could. - She passed?
是的 以防你好奇
Yeah, and in case you're wondering,
她是真的离世了
she's actually gone,
而不是去欧洲打击超级犯罪什么的
not off fighting super-crime in Europe or anything.
我都不知道
I didn't know.
你都让你的朋友以为你死了
Funny how much you don't hear about
他们的很多近况你居然不知道 还真"奇怪"啊
when you let your friends think you're dead.
我觉得我发现了点什么
I think I found something.
来见我并不是阿代尔
So, coming to see me was not
昨天做过的唯一一件有意思的事
the only interesting thing that Adair did yesterday.
根据这个
According to this,
活期存款账户
迪拜一个账户给他汇了二十万
he received a wire transfer of $200,000 from an account in Dubai.
一小时后 他给一个
And then an hour later, he wired
叫赫尔南·泽兰科的账户打了相同的金额
the same amount to someone named Hernán Zielenko.
就好像他以中间人的身份把钱汇出了
Like he was sending the money along as an intermediary.
可能是莫里亚蒂给他的另一项差事
Could be it was just another errand for Moriarty.
我认得这个银行
I'm familiar with the bank.
他们专注于客户隐私
They specialize in client privacy.
查出款项来源可能需要数天
Extracting the source of the money could take days.
那我们就从收款人开始着手
Then we start with the recipient.
泽兰科
Zielenko.
罗纳德·阿代尔死了
Ron Adair is dead, huh?
我昨天才跟他说过话
Man, I just talked to him yesterday.
我们知道 所以我们才来找你
Actually, we know. That's why we're here.
什么 你们觉得我和他的死有关
What, you think I had something to do with it?
目前 我们只对阿代尔从迪拜一个账户
Right now, we're just interested in the 200 grand
给你打的二十万感兴趣
Adair sent you from an account in Dubai.
我们来之前调查过了 泽兰科先生
We did our homework before coming here, Mr. Zielenko.
据我们所知 你洁身自爱
Far as we can tell, you keep your nose clean,
但你手下拿钱的一些人很显眼
but some of the names on your payroll jumped out.
他们是那种可能从"朋友"那儿接到一些
They're the kind of names that tend to get no-show jobs
不用出面的建筑工地活儿的人
at construction sites from... friends.
他是说他认出了你的朋友
He's saying he reckons your mates
卷入了有组织犯罪
are involved in organized crime.
你朋友说他们为警局工作
Yeah, your friends said they work for the police,
但我还不知道你的名字
but I didn't catch your name.
加莱斯·雷斯垂德 我是苏格兰场外借过来的
Gareth Lestrade. I'm on loan from Scotland Yard.
我们只想知道那笔转账是怎么回事
We just want to know what the transfer was about.
也许你是中间人 像阿代尔一样
Maybe you were a go-between, same as Adair,
你们的朋友才是那个和我们
and one of your friends is the one doing business
感兴趣的人做交易的人
with the person we're interested in.
听着 我发誓
Look, hand to God,
阿代尔只是还我牌局的赌资
Adair was just paying me back what he lost at cards.
你瞧 我们一直在同一鸽牌室玩牌
See, we play poker in the same card room.
上个周末 我们开局 玩了个爽快
The weekend before last, we got into it, heads-up.
打了好几个点
Lasted for hours.
阿代尔不知何时收手 结果不停地输
Adair didn't know when to quit. He just kept losing.
那晚结束时 他欠了我二十万
By the end of the night, he was in to me for the 200K.
就是那手牌让他停手的
And that's the hand that finally ended it.
你能告诉我们牌室在哪吗
You mind telling us where the card room is,
我们好核实一下
so we can confirm all that?
关于这个 我不能说
Yeah. That, I can't do.
我的这些朋友
See, these friends of mine--
你提到的那些朋友 这是他们的牌局
the ones that you mentioned-- it's their operation.
我可不愿成为带条子过去的人
I'm not gonna be the guy who brings the cops there.
如果你们想因此逮捕我 行
Now, you want to arrest me for that, fine.
我现在就打电♥话♥叫律师
I'll call my lawyer right now.
马库斯会继续查阿代尔
Marcus is gonna keep looking into Adair.
如果他真像泽兰科说的那样嗜赌成性
If he was as degenerate a gambler as Zielenko says,
其他人肯定也有所耳闻
other people in his life are bound to know.
同时 我想
In the meantime, I thought
我们可以继续向迪拜的银行施压
we could apply pressure to that bank in Dubai.
你大可以尝试
Well, you're welcome to try,
但我还不准备放弃对泽兰科的调查
but I'm not ready to move off Zielenko just yet.
我觉得他没有说出所有实情
I think he knows more than he's letting on.
我不完全反对 但你打算怎么证明
I don't necessarily disagree, but how do you plan to prove it?
用这些
With these.
萝丝一会儿和亚瑟一起回来
Hey, Rose is coming back with Arthur soon.
这不会太久
Oh, this won't take long.
我能帮你找吗
Uh, can I help you find something?
当我们在泽兰科办公室时
While we were at Zielenko's office,
我注意到这些牌是塑料的 而不是纸制的
I noticed that these cards are made of plastic, not paper.
对 很多玩家用这种 不容易坏
Yeah, lots of players use them. They last longer.
没错 但也有其他可能性
True, but it opened up a possibility.
丙酮
Acetone?
你用这个干什么
What do you need that for?
把牌融化
To melt the cards.
融化牌怎么能帮助我们
How is melting a playing card gonna help us
找出莫里亚蒂的目的
figure out what Moriarty is up to?
不能 我不再认为她是幕后主使
It isn't. I no longer think she's behind this.
-什么 -另有其人引我出山
- What? - Someone else lured me out of hiding
并让阿代尔声称是受莫里亚蒂指使
and had Adair claim it was on Moriarty's behalf.
看那张牌
Look at that card.
里面有射频识别芯片
It's an RFID chip.
和那些能辨识员工的
In the same way these can be used
工卡内部芯片一样
in a key card to identify employees,
它们也能在牌局中用来
they can also be used in playing cards
辨别牌的花色和大小
to identify a card's suit and rank.
那么说泽兰科在用它们作弊
So Zielenko was using them to cheat.
所以他才从阿代尔那赢了那么多钱
That's how he won all that money from Adair.
那是场陷阱
It was a setup.
有人 第三方
Someone, some third party,
想让阿代尔欠泽兰科钱
wanted Adair in debt to Zielenko.
为什么 因为他们打算替阿代尔还钱
Why? Because they intended to settle his debt for him.
而他只需要
All he had to do...
在那晚过来告诉我莫里亚蒂死了
Was come here the other night and tell me Moriarty was dead.
因此你认为莫里亚蒂不是幕后主使
That's why you think Moriarty isn't behind this.
如果她想让阿代尔骗我
If she wanted Adair to lie to me,
她大可以直接指使他
she could've just ordered him to do it.
要用这些牌需要特制的牌桌
Using these cards requires a special table,
每个凳子上都有传感器
with a special sensor at every seat.
那牌室肯定也是陷阱的一部分
Then the card room must've been in on it.
泽兰科说牌局是由黑道家庭所经营
Zielenko basically said it was run by a mob family.
德鲁齐家族 问题是
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表