前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
你好 儿子 乔恩
Hello, son. Joan.
我好好考虑了
I've given a great measure of thought
你这个奥丁・赖兴巴♥赫♥的问题
to your Odin Reichenbach problem.
-你想怎样 -我的董事会想让我下课
- What do you want? - My board wants me gone.
我知道这背后是你父亲做了手脚
I know your father's the one behind it.
奥丁・赖兴巴♥赫♥今天来警局找我了
Odin Reichenbach came to see me at the precinct.
你做的那一切起效了
Everything you've done, it's working.
已经有一位合伙人召唤我
I've already been summoned to afternoon tea
去喝下午茶了 好讨论还款的条件
by an associate to discuss the terms of repayment.
那天你警告我说世界在变
You warned me the other day that the world is changing.
恐怕已经变了
I fear it has already changed.
很抱歉 老朋友
Sorry, old friend.
我刚接到皇后北区刑事科
I just got a call
一个哥们的电♥话♥
from a buddy in Queens North Homicide.
他接到了
He responded to a body
一具在威利点被发现的尸体
that was found out in Willets Point.
非常遗憾 夏洛克
I'm so sorry, Sherlock.
我父亲死了
My father is dead.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
夏洛克 你还好吗
Sherlock, are you okay?
我向我父亲求助 如今他死了
I asked my father for help, and now he's dead.
他知道他会被卷入什么麻烦
He knew what he was getting himself into.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
马库斯都知道了吗
Marcus is up to speed?
他知道奥丁・赖兴巴♥赫♥的事了吗
He knows about Odin Reichenbach?
我都告诉他了
I told him everything.
你知不知道...
Do you know, uh...
他死得痛苦吗
Did he suffer?
是通信科打来的
That was the Communications Section.
我之前让他们派一辆巡逻车
I asked them to send a patrol car to the house
去你们藏匿那个
where you stashed that woman
可以作证指控赖兴巴♥赫♥的女人那里
who was gonna testify against Reichenbach.
结果发现消防队的人已经在那了
Turns out FDNY's already there.
那里被烧光了
It's burning to the ground.
安妮和莫兰德的手下
Annie and Morland's men.
目前还没人能进去检查尸体 但...
No one's been able to get inside to check for bodies yet, but...
我觉得我们必须假定
I think we have to assume
他已经知道了斯佩尔曼小姐的事
he found out about Miss Spellman
以及你把她藏在了哪
and where you were hiding her.
他肯定搞到了你♥爸♥的安保信息
He must have gotten up on comms for your dad's security detail.
现在又死了四个人了
Now four more people are dead.
奥丁这么做是想让他自己
Odin did this because he wants to make himself
在我们的调查中不那么弱势
less vulnerable to our investigation,
但我想事情恰恰相反
but I think he might have just done the opposite.
他离自己的初衷越走越偏了
He keeps straying further and further from his script.
他已不单是利用被误导的人们
He's no longer just using misguided people
先下手杀人
to commit preemptive hits.
他现在利用的还有受过训练的专业人士
He's-he's using trained professionals now.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我们已经在想他是用了专业人士
We were already thinking he used pros
去杀了康拉德一家
to kill the Conrad family
然后伪造成了杀人后自杀
to make it look like a murder-suicide,
而今晚发生的一切基本确定了这个猜想
but everything that's happened tonight pretty much seals it.
不可能有一群非专业的人
I mean, there's no way a bunch of amateurs
能战胜莫兰德的手下
would have gotten the drop on Morland's men.
根据我们的经验
In our experience,
奥丁的狂热拥护者很难被劝服
Odin's zealots are very difficult to turn.
他们打心眼里相信自己在做的事 但...
They truly believe in what they're doing. But...
被雇佣的杀手 就不一样了
Assassins-for-hire, on the other hand...
他们纯粹是为了钱才做的
They're just in it for the money.
我们抓到他们的把柄 让他们叛变
We get the goods on them, get 'em to flip...
我们就能抓住奥丁了
We'll have Odin.
还是先办要紧的事吧
First things first, I suppose.
你说我父亲在威利点
You said my father was at Willets Point.
我想见见他
Well, I'd like to see him.
就是那辆车
That's the vehicle there.
他们把他丢在了客座上
They left him in the passenger side.
车门大开 他们希望他被人找到
Door was wide open. They wanted him found.
路人见到他 报了警
Passerby saw him, called it in.
我先说明 这不是我父亲的车
In case there was any doubt, that's not my father's car.
我们知道 这辆车注册的车主
We know. It's registered
是一位住在法拉盛的女士
to a lady in Flushing.
她昨晚报案说车被偷了
She reported it stolen yesterday.
有理由认为这都是提前安排好的
Gotta figure this was all planned out in advance.
你说已经问过所有邻居了
You said the neighborhood's already being canvassed?
目前为止 没有目击者
So far, no witnesses.
鉴证组的人还在查
CSU is still working,
但或许现在
but maybe by now,
他们有查到些有用的东西了
they've turned up something we can use.
夏洛克 你留在这里吧
Sherlock, stay here, man.
我们过去 我们去查看现场
Let us go over there. Let us check out the scene.
不 我想去看
No, I want to do this.
马库斯 你能让鉴证组的人先离开那辆车吗
Marcus, will you tell CSU to get away from the car?
各位 我们需要清空现场
Hey, guys? We need the scene.
就一会好吗
Just for a minute, okay?
他们从你身边走过时
Once they've come past you,
我希望你和华生跟上
I want you and Watson to follow.
当然 都听你的
Of course, man. Whatever you need.
不 你没懂 我们被监视了
No, you misunderstand. We're being watched.
我只想让他们以为
I just... I want them to think
我在调整情绪
I'm taking a moment to compose myself.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
看那个车门 开着的那扇
Look at the car door-- the open one.
其中有颗螺丝磨损了
One of the screws is scuffed.
另外两个换成了新的
Two of them have been replaced with new ones.
有人最近拆走了零件 又重新组装
Someone took it apart recently, put it back together again.
好吧
Okay.
他们盼着华生和我来这儿
They were counting on Watson and me coming through here,
于是装满了...
so they filled it with ex...
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第七季 第十二集
那就派更多人去 给我彻底搜索
Then get more people down there. I want every building
所有能直接看到犯罪现场的楼
with a direct line of sight to that crime scene searched.
警监
Captain?
给我搞定
Just get it done.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
我很遗憾
I'm-I'm so sorry.
我父亲拥有的敌人超过任何在世之人
My father had more enemies than any man alive,
但我们都知道谁该负责 对吧
but we all know who's responsible, correct?
你安置安妮·斯佩尔曼的房♥子的那场大火
Well, the fire at the house where you had Annie Spellman
说明了一切
makes it pretty damn clear.
奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥
Odin Reichenbach.
听说找回了四具尸体
We heard there were four bodies recovered.
一名女性 三名男性
One female, three males.
霍斯用牙医记录证实了是斯佩尔曼小姐
Hawes was able to use dental records to I.D. Miss Spellman.
其他人还需要一会儿
The others are gonna take a while.
如果不是夏洛克
Well, if it weren't for Sherlock,
霍斯今天大概还要试图鉴别我们
Hawes would probably be trying to identify us today, too.
昨晚的炸♥弹♥
That bomb last night.
如果我们再靠近些
If we'd gotten any closer...
就像我父亲和斯佩尔曼小姐的凶案一样
Like the murders of my father and Miss Spellman,
我们觉得这是专业杀手所为
we think it's the work of professionals.
奥丁雇了杀手
Odin is hiring real talent now.
我们觉得这可能是个突破
We think this could be a break.
他和杀手间肯定有金钱往来
There's got to be a financial link between him and them.
我去彻查那方面
I'm going to start digging into that
他们俩去汽车爆♥炸♥现场检查残骸
while these two go over what's left of the car that got blown up.
你们俩 没有警卫保护
You two-- you don't go anywhere now
哪也不能去
without a protective detail.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表