前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
这跟奥丁上门找我们之前 我们的手♥机♥
That's the same thing that happened to our phones and computers
和电脑出现的情况一样
right before Odin showed up.
我们说的是一个亿万富翁 非法监视人♥民♥
We're talking about a billionaire who's illegally spying on people
并杀了他们
and then having them killed.
你们将一无所获
You got nothing.
是整个国安局都是奥丁的人
Is the entire NSA in Odin's pocket,
还是只有你
or is it just you?
我们得策划一场我们自己的谋杀
We have to plan a murder of our own.
这就是这一切的重点
That's what this is.
我是被假借口引诱到那桥上的
I was lured to the bridge under false pretenses.
不
No!
我遭遇了一个疯子
I was confronted by a madman.
我设法从他身上拿到了枪
I managed to pry his gun away from him,
并用来保护了自己
and I used it to defend myself.
你杀夏洛克是为了堵住他的口
You killed Sherlock to keep him from talking,
以免他把你的所作所为公之于众
from telling the world what you are.
文艺复兴的发祥地就在你脚下
阿尔塔蒙特先生
我买♥♥了
整点新闻
The big news at the top of the hour:
奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥的审讯在今天宣布结果
Sentencing today in the trial of Odin Reichenbach.
前奥德克的的创始人兼董事长于上周被判
The former Odker CEO was found guilty last week
多项犯罪罪名成立
on dozens of criminal charges
起因是他参与了对自己公♥司♥顾客的
stemming from his role in a murderous conspiracy
谋杀阴谋
against his own customers.
而今天
And today,
法官奥马尔·科特斯宣判他的总刑期
Judge Omar Cortez handing down a total of 148 years in prison
为148年
for those crimes.
乔恩·华生 帮忙将赖兴巴♥赫♥绳之以法
一直关注此案的观众们
My next guest should be familiar to anyone
应该会很熟悉我们下一位嘉宾
who's been following this story.
她和她已故的搭档
She and her late partner
曾于三年前将赖兴巴♥赫♥的罪行昭告天下
brought Reichenbach's crimes to light three years ago.
有请乔恩·华生
Joan Watson.
早安 乔恩
And good morning, Joan.
早安 谢谢你请我来
Good morning. Thank you for having me.
你等这一刻已经等了很久吧
You've been waiting a long time for this.
是的 三年
Yes. Three years.
但一切等待都是值得的
But it was worth the wait.
奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥终于受到了他应得的惩罚
Odin Reichenbach is finally getting what he deserves.
他所获的刑期相当于终身监禁了
Well, he got what amounts to a life sentence,
但有一桩谋杀案并没有指控他
but there is one murder that he was not charged with,
也就是你的搭档 夏洛克·福尔摩斯之死
and that's the murder of your partner, Sherlock Holmes.
当检察院决定放弃这些指控时
It was frustrating when the D.A.'s office decided
确实让人郁闷
to drop those charges,
但对他们来说 这是策略性的一步
but it was a strategic move on their part,
现在看来 确实有回报了
and today, it looks like it paid off.
如果夏洛克如今还在
If Sherlock were still here,
我想他也会对这个结果很满意
I think he would be pleased with the outcome.
我很喜欢在你的书中读到他的故事
Well, I've really enjoyed reading about him in your book.
《夏洛克·福尔摩斯探案集》
It's The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes.
这是对你搭档的令人惊叹的致敬
This is an incredible tribute to your partner.
谢谢
Thank you.
你一定很想念他
You must miss him very much.
每天都在想
Every day.
你觉得如何
What did you think?
我觉得你表现得很棒
I think you crushed it,
但我不是为了这事儿打给你的
but that's not why I'm calling.
怎么了
Something's up?
他回来了
He's back.
你在开玩笑吗
You're kidding.
他就在我的眼前
I'm looking right at him.
好吧 我马上过去
All right. I'll be right there.
他在哪
Where is he?
亚瑟
Arthur.
妈咪
Mommy!
抱歉 他一上午都求着要来
Sorry. He was begging to come here all morning.
他很喜欢这个地方
He loves this place.
不愧是母子
Like mother, like son.
亲爱的 能请你帮个忙吗
Honey, can you do me a favor?
你能帮萝丝帮我们收拾东西吗
Can you help Rose get our things together,
然后我们就能回家吃午饭去了
and then we can go home and have lunch?
好吗 好样的
Yeah? Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今早的表现真的很棒
You really did do great this morning.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
事情怎么样了
So, how's it going with the, uh...
那个史密斯谋杀案吗 你说的没错
The Smith homicide? You were right.
是他舅舅给他寄的那个象牙盒
The uncle was the one who sent him that ivory box.
我们搜查他办公室时 找到了他投放在
When we searched his office, we found what was left
弹簧端的毒药的剩余部分
of the poison he put on the tip of that spring.
他认罪了吗
Did he confess?
什么都说了
Sang like a bird.
说实话 我更好奇
Honestly, I'm more interested
泰勒维奇奥的案子怎么样了
in how the Tellavecchio case is going.
一切都在正轨上吗
Everything on track?
是的 一切都在正轨上
Yes. Everything's on track.
再见 贝尔警监
Bye, Captain Bell.
亚瑟 哥们 我们说过这事了
Arthur. Buddy. We've been through this.
我更喜欢你叫我马库斯叔叔
I prefer Uncle Marcus.
马库斯叔叔 再见
Bye, Uncle Marcus.
M.贝尔警监
萝丝 快来看 妈妈找到了...
Rose, come see. Mommy found...
你知道你现在有多畅销吗
Do you have any idea how hard you're trending right now?
大概比我想要的多一倍
About 100% more than I'd like to be?
我只是说说而已
I'm just saying.
你的出版商最好已经准备好
Your publisher better be ready to roll out
给你的书再版了
a new edition of your book.
我去做采访不是为了卖♥♥书
I did not do the interview to sell books.
-跟她说她需要公♥关♥ -你需要一位公♥关♥
- Tell her that she needs a publicist. - You need a publicist.
肖恩 我需要的是一位
What I need, Sean, is an assistant who means it
说少喝能量饮料时能说到做到的助手
when he says he's gonna cut back on the energy drinks.
你的承包商二十分钟前打来电♥话♥
Your contractor called about 20 minutes ago.
他说这份估价
He said to give you this estimate
是你想要的媒体室翻新费用
for the renovations you were considering for the media room.
也许我应该努力多卖♥♥点书
Maybe I should try to sell more books.
要我帮你给他打电♥话♥吗
Want me to get him on the line for you?
不用了 我累了
No. You know what, I'm beat.
我只想换上舒服的衣服
I just want to change into some comfortable clothes
跟亚瑟一起玩
and play with Arthur.
这样吧 你也回去休息吧
You know what? You can call it a day, too.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? Hmm. - Positive.
天啊 我差点忘了
Oh, my God. I almost forgot.
有人在楼下等你 是位律师
There's someone waiting for you downstairs, an attorney.
他比你早几分钟到
He got here just a few minutes before you did.
你去问问他是代表谁来的
You know what, just find out who he's representing
以及他们是因为什么被起诉的
and what they've been accused of,
然后我会跟他联♥系♥的
and I'll get back to him.
其实他说得很明确
Actually, he said very specifically
他不是要雇律师
that he wasn't looking to hire a detective.
他说他想跟你聊聊一位共同的朋友
He said he wanted to talk to you about a mutual friend.
一个叫婕米·莫里亚蒂的人
Someone named Jamie Moriarty?
"下地狱很容易"
"The descent to the infernal regions is easy enough,
"但想走回头路"
But to retrace one's steps,
"回到空中 就很困难"
and reach the air above, there's the rub."
维吉尔
Virgil.
幸会 维吉尔 我是乔恩·华生
It's nice to meet you, Virgil. I'm Joan Watson.
-其实... -你是在引用维吉尔的诗
- Actually, um... - You were quoting Virgil.
我知道
Yes, I know.
这里是很黑 但没人管这里叫过"地狱"
It's dark down here, but no one's ever called it "Infernal."
抱歉 我是罗纳德·阿代尔
My apologies. I'm Ronald Adair.
我的助手说你是婕米·莫里亚蒂的朋友
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表