那我给你看证据
Proof, then.
她的出生证明
Her birth certificate.
出生证明
出生日期 1993年6月12日
性别 女
父亲 未知
母亲 露比·卡维尔 18岁 出生地伦敦 大学生
地址 牛津大学校园
你在牛津大学大三时才18岁
You were 18 during your third year at Oxford?
我比较早熟
I was precocious,
但我父亲说我还是个孩子
but my father said I was still a child,
说我无法抚养她
that I couldn't raise her.
那是个残酷的事实 但是
It was a harsh truth, but then,
这也是他使家庭日益富裕的方法
that's how he made our family fortune.
残酷的事实是我们的商标
Harsh truth is our brand.
而未婚先育的孩子不是
Children out of wedlock aren't.
没有人知道吗
No one ever knew?
爸爸安排我出国留学一学期
Dad arranged for me to study abroad for a term.
他们把孩子直接从产房♥抱走了
They took her from the delivery room.
我都没看到她
I never even saw her.
-直到 -四年前
- Until? - Four years ago.
她给我寄了一封信 行文非常有礼貌
She sent me a letter, perfectly polite.
她不埋怨我 甚至不要我的钱
No hard feelings. She didn't even want my money.
她只想了解我
She just wanted to know me.
我想帮助她 所以我一直
I wanted to help her-- that's why I kept
没有取消第三版
our page-three spreads going,
这样就能让她上我的报纸
so I could put her in my newspapers.
作一个性感女模
As a glamour model?
我觉得自己没有资格教育她
Teaching her the value of a chaste image
要洁身自好
didn't really feel like my place.
但是 她依然是你竭尽全力
Still, she was a secret you went to
想要保守的秘密
extraordinary lengths to keep.
这一点没变
And that hasn't changed.
她绝不会曝光我们的关系 即便她说了
She would never have exposed us. Even if she had,
我也永远不会伤害我女儿
I could never hurt my daughter.
这些年你树了不少敌
You made a lot of enemies over the years.
是否有人会通过伤害洛拉
Can you think of anyone who would want to harm Lola
来报复你
to get back at you?
没人知道她的存在 我很确定
Nobody knew she existed. Of that I'm quite certain.
这与我的人脉关系无关
This isn't about my relationships.
只可能是她的
It could be about hers.
糟糕的男友
Bad boyfriend?
她对男人的品味一向很差
She had terrible taste in men.
她交过的所有男友
Every single one she took up with,
都出奇的糟糕
they were uniformly awful.
暴♥力♥
Violent?
大多数只是无趣
Mostly just dull.
但有一个
But there was one...
弗拉德·卡汉 他有几家夜店
Farid Khan. He owns a few nightclubs.
洛拉很喜欢他
Lola was very taken with him
直到今年年初 他开始动手打她
until earlier this year, when he started hitting her.
洛拉·奎因
和我家男人一起看电影
这有一道浅浅的瘀伤痕迹
There's the faint outline of a bruise
就在太阳眼镜下
beneath her sunglasses.
"和我家男人一起看电影"
"With my guy at the movies."
去查他的状态或任何八卦杂♥志♥
Check his feed or any of the gossip magazines.
他们那时候在一起
They were an item at the time.
-我们会查的 -很好
- We'll look into him. - Good.
如果你们发现确实是他
If you come to believe he did this
但无法证明的话 告诉我
but you can't quite prove it, let me know.
我从没杀过人
I've never had anyone killed before,
但也不是不可能
but I don't think I'm above it.
露比·卡维尔是对的
So, Ruby Carville was right.
弗拉德·卡汉是个人♥渣♥
Farid Khan is a loathsome human being.
但他与袭击案没有关联
But he didn't have anything to do with the attack.
不在场证明
Alibi?
除去其他不太合格的因素
Well, amongst other disqualifying factors,
袭击案发生时他在开会
he was at a meeting at the time of the attack.
他在签一份合同 投资开♥发♥一款
He was signing a deal to invest in a line
甘草味的蒸汽果汁
of licorice-flavored vape juice.
我觉得我有发现
I think I am onto something.
-这些都是洛拉的社交网站上发的吗 -对
- These are all from Lola's social media? - Yeah.
我当时看着露比划着手♥机♥ 从那么多照片中
Watching Ruby scroll past so many posts
找出她给我们看的那张
to find the one that she showed us,
我很惊讶洛拉在这个网站上如此活跃
it struck me how active Lola was on this site.
她每天至少发五张照片
She posted at least five times a day, every day.
她是个模特
She was a model.
自我推销基本和不吃碳水化合物一样重要
Self-promotion is second only to carbohydrate avoidance.
对我们来说似乎是个机会
It seemed like an opportunity.
我想着我们能从她发的这些帖子里
I thought we'd find another suspect or two
找出一两个嫌犯
somewhere in her feed.
但她似乎没有和他人的合照
Yet she doesn't seem to have shared the lens with anyone else.
评论里有什么发现吗
Anything in the comments?
不过是一大群饥渴的臭男人和茄子表情
Just a lot of thirsty guys and eggplant emojis.
但如果你看得多了 也会有所发现
But if you look long enough, you'll catch something.
她一直在给粉丝发以前的照片
She's been airing reruns for her followers.
这张照片最早是在四月发布的
That most recent photo was posted in April.
对 那不是唯一一张
Yeah. That's not the only one.
两周前开始她就没再发过新的照片了
She hasn't posted a new photo since two Fridays ago.
我觉得就是从那时开始的
I think that's when it started.
那么 因为某种原因
So, for some reason,
她觉得过去两周自己不适合拍照
she didn't feel camera-ready these last two weeks.
我想知道原因
I'd like to know why.
四月 五月 六月
你应该知道
You should know,
我打算找高级督察琼斯谈谈
I'm gonna have a conversation with DCI Jones.
这个"医生"的称呼 应该停停了
The "Doc" business, it's... it's got to stop.
她自己想怎么不喜欢美国人都行
She can dislike Americans on her own time.
我们的关系需要更专业些
Our relationship needs to be more professional.
-谢谢 -还有221A的热水器
- Thanks. - And the business with the water heater in 221A,
今天也会修好
that's being addressed today.
你洗澡的时候再也不用提心吊胆了
So your showers will no longer be an adventure.
你为什么对我这么好
Why you being so nice to me?
我不是一直都对你很好吗
Aren't I always nice to you?
凯蒂和你谈起我了吗
Did Kitty talk to you about me?
我们也许是聊了一下你
We may have had a conversation about you
她很担心你的状况
and concerns she has about your well-being.
她说得对吗
So, is she right?
你是不是不太想待在伦敦了
Are you having second thoughts about being here in London?
不仅是因为高级督察琼斯
It's not just about DCI Jones.
-那是为什么 -你知道
- What is it? - Well, you know,
有很多因素
it's a lot of things.
我的家人都在纽约 朋友也在
My family's in New York, all my friends.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
你知道我没法再回纽约了
You know I can never go back to New York.
我会因谋杀迈克·罗温而被逮捕
I'll be arrested for the murder of Michael Rowan--
虽然你可能记得我并没有杀他
a murder that you might remember I did not commit.
没人逼你认罪
Well, no one asked you to confess.
你没给我留下别的选择
Well, you didn't really give me any choice.
什么
Excuse me?
FBI只盯上了你
The FBI only had eyes for you,
而你却不让我去找他们
and you forbade me from going to them
告诉他们凶手是汉娜·格雷森
and telling them that the killer was Hannah Gregson.
你本会在联邦监狱中度过余生
I mean, y-you were going to end up in a federal prison.
如果你不喜欢"医生"这个称呼
If you don't like the nickname "Doc,"
想想他们会在那里给你起什么外号♥
imagine the names they would devise for you there.
这就是你认罪的原因吗 这样你就可以
So is this why you confessed? So you could
余生都用这件事来压我
hold it over my head for the rest of my life?
当然不是
Of course not.
那又是为什么
Then what the hell is this?
我只是很失望
I just, I-I'm disappointed.
伦敦是我的家
You know, L-London is... is my home.
它对我有特殊意义
It-it means something to me.
不仅是我无法再回纽约
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表