Why go to all the trouble of unearthing me
正式确认一下呢
just to make it official?
你认为我是来杀你的
You think I'm here to kill you?
我把你骗回这里
I-I lured you back here
是因为我认为我们一直以来做的工作很重要
because I think the work you've been doing is top-shelf.
我想知道你是否愿意接这项任务
I wanted to know if you'd be willing to do it on assignment.
我
Me?
美国政♥府♥的特工
An operative of the U.S. government?
向你汇报
A-Answering to you?
我不会要求你做出什么改变
I wouldn't ask you to change a thing.
我一直以来做的工作都是在海外进行的
The work I've been doing has been entirely on foreign soil.
我一直为其他国家解决问题 而不是为美国
I've been solving problems for other countries, not the U.S.
拜托 福尔摩斯
Come on, Holmes.
我们可能没有以前那么体面了
I mean, we may not be as pretty as we used to be,
但是真正做事的还是要靠我们
but we're still the straw that stirs the drink.
其他国家的问题成了我们的问题
Other countries' problems become our problems.
他们的坏人成了我们的坏人
Their bad guys become our bad guys.
你帮了我们一个又一个忙
You've been doing us favor after favor.
我只是 想弄正式点
I just-- I-I want to make it official.
我希望你们能有你们需要的工具
I want you to have the tools that you need.
国安局的全套监控能力
The NSA's full suite of surveillance capabilities?
只要是我们能做到的
Everything we can do.
所有我们已经掌握的
Everything we already know.
你以为现在是在玩吗
You think you're having fun now?
你有什么诡计
What's the catch?
一定要有诡计吗
There has to be a catch?
过去三年你一直是个幽灵
You've been a ghost for the last three years.
我希望你余生都能当个幽灵
I'm asking you to be one for the rest of your life.
这个女人 艾洛莉
This woman, Ellory,
她都交待了 不过
she confessed, but
你认为我们对此束手无策
you don't think we can do anything about it?
莫里亚蒂和艾洛莉现在可能已经在其他国家了
Knowing Moriarty, Ellory could be in another country by now.
如果不是夏洛克的神经病前女友
Well, if Sherlock's psycho ex-girlfriend didn't trick him
把他骗回纽约的话 那又能是谁
into coming back to New York, who did?
他正在查 他昨天给我打了电♥话♥
He's working on it. He called me last night,
但他的信♥号♥♥非常不好 我们断线了
but his signal was terrible; we got cut off.
他没再打给你
He never called you back?
好吧 你知道他有多"擅长"保持联络
Yeah, well, you know how good he is at staying in touch.
他的回归 你对你来说一定很奇怪
Must be weird for you, having him back.
"奇怪"真是个保守的说法
Weird is an understatement.
你不生他的气
You're not mad at him?
我看开了
I'm getting over it.
他看着挺开心的
I mean, he seems happy.
他做的工作 很适合他
The work he's doing, it suits him.
不是那种我们可以一起合作的工作
It's not the kind of work that he and I could've done together,
即便是在有亚瑟之前
even before Arthur.
你会告诉他吗
You gonna tell him?
我说了 他看着挺开心的
Like I said, he seems happy.
我什么都不会告诉他的
I'm not gonna tell him anything.
我说的就是这个
That's exactly what I'm saying.
非常抱歉 我以为他在学校
I'm terribly sorry. I thought he'd be at school.
没关系
It's okay.
亚瑟 这位是妈妈的老朋友
Arthur, this is an old friend of Mommy's.
你好
Hi.
非常荣幸
Truly an honor.
听着 宝贝
Um, listen, honey,
你去把道服换上
why don't you go put your gi on,
然后我们去上课 好吗
and then we're gonna go to class, okay?
-好的 -好 去吧
- Okay. - Okay. Go on.
武术吗
Martial arts?
我觉得越早越好
I just thought it's never too early, right?
我一直在担心你
I was worried about you.
对不起
Sorry.
昨晚很忙
Busy night.
我知道是谁在找我了
I found the person who was looking for me.
麦克纳利
McNally.
真没想到还会再听到他的名字
There's a name I never thought I'd hear again.
我也是
That makes two of us.
所以好消息是没人想杀你
So, the good news is that no one wants to kill you.
但坏消息是国安局知道你还活着
The bad news is, the NSA knows you're out there.
要知道他们不是唯一知情的人
You should know they're not the only ones.
据艾洛莉说 莫里亚蒂已经知道好几个月了
According to Ellory, Moriarty's known for months.
-不可能 -她知道你的伤疤
- Nah. Bollocks. - She knew about your scar.
怎么弄的 什么时候弄的都知道
How you got it. When you got it.
所以现在两个危险组织都知道你还活着
So now two dangerous groups know that you're alive.
如果你又想着让我帮你
Look, if you're thinking about asking me
伪造死亡 你还是打消这念头吧
to help you fake your death again, you can forget it.
其实我是想接受麦克纳利的提议
Actually, I was thinking of taking McNally up on his offer.
什么
What?
这样我就能在机构内部打探一番
It would allow me to poke around inside the agency.
看他们最近在干些什么
See what they're up to these days,
如果我的发现不如我意
and if I didn't like what I saw,
他们就是我下一个瓦解的目标
they could be the next criminal group that I unravel.
再者
Additionally,
-如果莫里亚蒂真知道我 -她知道
- if Moriarty is aware of me... - She is.
我可以让两个组织彼此反♥目♥
...I could pit the two groups against each other.
只有你才会因为这种事开心
Only you would be happy about something like this.
我才不开心 可能因此送命的
I'm not happy. I could be killed.
我很确信你会长命百岁的
I'm pretty sure you're gonna live forever.
我明天就要离开了
I'll be leaving tomorrow.
你召唤我的时候
When you summoned me,
我正好在雷克雅维克处理些敏感事务
I was in the middle of some sensitive work in Reykjavik.
我得去收个尾
I-I need to finish it.
那麦克纳利呢
What about McNally?
不确定 如果我不那么轻易答应
Oh, I don't know. If I play hard to get...
谁知道呢 说不定他会开更好的条件
Who knows? Perhaps he'll sweeten the pot.
我联♥系♥了格雷森警监
Reached out to Captain Gregson.
说我想见他一面
I said I'd like to see him and
以表敬意
pay my respects.
那之后 或许你 亚瑟和我可以一起吃晚餐
After, perhaps you and Arthur and I could get some dinner?
我们可能又有一阵子见不到了
It might be a while before we see each other again.
晚餐的主意不错
Dinner sounds great.
真棒 孩子
Nice one, kiddo.
你说约在这里见面
When you asked me to meet you here,
我还以为打高尔夫的人会是你
I assumed you'd be the one doing the golfing.
因为我退休后自然会变得老套是吧
Because, naturally, I'd become a cliché after I retired.
这是佩吉的孙女
It's Paige's granddaughter.
她会成为下一个安妮卡·索伦斯坦
She's gonna be the next Annika Sörenstam.
这儿的老板欠我人情 所以只要我过来
The pro here owes me a few favors. Long as I come with,
他就让她免费打球
he lets her hit balls for free.
马库斯昨天揍了我 如果你也想这样的话
So, Marcus struck me yesterday, if you'd like to do the same.
见到你真好
It's good to see you, man.
我十分敬重佩吉
I thought the world of Paige.
很抱歉我当时不在
I'm sorry I wasn't here.
没事
It's okay.
我理解
I understood.
所以你现在回来了吗
So, you're back now, right?
继续待在纽约
You're gonna stay in New York?
你说有几个人知道你还活着
You said a few people had figured out you were still alive.
计划败露了
The jig is up.
不 我得冒这个险
No, I have to take my chances.
我现在做的工作至关重要
The work I've been doing is too important.
我们这里的工作不重要吗
We don't have important work here?
我树敌太多了
I've made too many enemies.
你以前就没有敌人吗
You didn't have enemies before?
华生以前没有儿子
Watson didn't have a son before.
对
No.
以前没有
She didn't.
但那不是你不想留下的真正原因
But that's not the real reason you don't want to stay.
我永远不可能像你那样解读人心
I'll never read people the way you do,
但是 得了吧
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表