我们的客户有秘密
Our clients have secrets.
我们保护他们周全
We offer discretion.
如果这种周全要变成凶案调查
And should this turn into a homicide investigation,
你最好提前提醒他们 不是吗
you might prefer to give them a heads-up, would you?
你们的监控系统拍到什么了吗
Didn't your security system capture what happened?
我们发现尸体就去看了监控录像
Uh, we looked when the body was found.
昨晚系统因为某些原因关闭了
Our system was shut off for some reason last night.
你不觉得这种事值得提一下吗
You didn't think that was worth mentioning?
我本希望这两件事无关
Well, I was hoping it wasn't related.
维吉尔·戈文还希望自己不被谋杀呢
Virgil Gwinn was probably hoping not to be murdered.
谋杀 你确定吗
Murdered. You're certain?
羊毛 跟戈文的西服匹配
Wool, matching that of Gwinn's suit.
不管昨晚发生了什么 都不是从这里开始的
Whatever happened last night, it didn't start in here.
这是个牙冠
That is a dental crown
是戈文先生的
belonging to Mr. Gwinn.
他是在这里遇袭的
He was attacked here,
然后被带到展示厅
and then carried into the showroom,
在那里 他的死被布置成了一场意外
where his death was staged to look like an accident.
你想把我的客户当成嫌疑犯吗
Do you plan to treat my clients as suspects?
所有人都有嫌疑 你的员工也有嫌疑
Everyone's a suspect. Your employees are suspect.
你也有嫌疑
You're a suspect.
什么...是我给你打的电♥话♥
Wha... I called you.
以前也有凶手叫我来
You wouldn't be the first killer
只是单纯地为了炫耀
to bring me in out of pure swank.
一位退休的染色师就这么做过
A retired colorman once did so
他让他妻子和她的情人窒息而亡
after asphyxiating his wife and her lover.
我在他花♥园♥的井里找到了他们
I found them in a well in his garden.
话虽这么说 但从基本层面来讲
That being said, on a fundamental level,
科瑞普索纳是存放贵重物品的地方
Krypsona is a facility where valuables are stored,
而戈文先生的责任是保护它们
and Mr. Gwinn was charged with protecting them.
我相信纽约警局
And I'm sure the NYPD
会想要确认有没有东西遗失
will want to determine if anything is missing,
以防他是在行窃事件中死亡的
in case he was killed during a theft.
你在联♥系♥他们吗
You're contacting them now?
不 我在联♥系♥我的搭档
No. I'm contacting my partner.
她会给他们打电♥话♥的
She'll call them.
如果有人问 你就说你打电♥话♥找我
As far as anyone need know, you called looking for me,
但你只找到了她 好吗
but you found her instead, all right?
我想他们会让我提供客户名单吧
And I suppose they'll want a list of our clients' names?
-对 -我不能给
- Yeah. - u202dWell, I can't give them one.
合同禁止我这样做
I'm contractually forbidden.
那样你就会收到法♥院♥的命令
Well, in that case, you'll be given a court order,
你就不用保密了
absolving you of any need for confidentiality.
在警♥察♥来之前
Now, before the police get here,
我需要这里全部的监控录像
I need copies of all of this facility's security video.
凶手也许昨晚躲过了摄像头
The killer might have avoided the cameras last night,
但万一我能在以前的录像里找到什么呢
but who knows what I'll find on previous days?
夏洛克
Sherlock?
我在楼上
Up here!
所有家具都回来了
All the furniture's back.
你和马库斯在科瑞普索纳的时候
While you and Marcus were at Krypsona,
我让仓库把我们的东西送回来了
I took the liberty of having our things delivered from storage.
我只去了几个小时
I was only gone a few hours.
你觉得我会找动作慢的搬家工吗
You think I would hire slow movers?
只有一些线缆受损了
My only quibble is damage to some of the cables.
我们的财产就是我们干活的工具 华生
Our belongings are the tools of our trade, Watson.
我们需要它们才能工作
We need them to do our work.
显然我们现在开始接案子了
Because, apparently, we're taking cases now.
一具尸体出现在我们面前
A dead body came over our transom.
我不能置之不理
I decided not to throw it back.
说到这个...
Speaking of which...
就像你说的那样
It's like you said.
维吉尔·戈文的死看起来像谋杀
Virgil Gwinn's death looks like a homicide.
尤金认为他被雕像砸中之前
Eugene thinks that his neck was broken
脖子就已经断了
before he was crushed under the sculpture.
凶手想让这看起来像意外
The killer wanted it to look like an accident.
那科瑞普索纳见不得人的客户名单呢
And Krypsona's shadowy client list?
马库斯拿到了法♥院♥命令 他们提供了名单
Marcus got a court order. They handed it over.
所以他给所有客户都打了电♥话♥
So he's been calling each of the clients
问他们能不能让警♥察♥搜查仓库
to see if police can inspect their units.
目前没人愿意配合
So far, no one is cooperating.
不出所料
As predicted.
他还让警员把守仓库
He also posted unis at the facility.
如果有人想逃过警方进入仓库
So if anyone tries to get into their unit without the police,
他们就会被拦下来 我们会得到消息
they'll be stopped and we'll hear about it.
你这边怎么样
How about you?
录像有什么有意思的吗
Anything interesting in the footage?
有很多情况 但都没什么意思
Many things. Or rather, many non-things.
戈文死的那天晚上不是第一次
The night of Gwinn's murder is not the first time
有人篡改科瑞普索纳的监控系统
someone tampered with the security system at Krypsona.
我发现过去一年的录像里有时间间隔
I've found gaps in the footage going back over a year.
所以这是一系列非法闯入
So we're looking at a string of break-ins.
昨晚是他们第一次被抓到
Last night was the first time they caught on?
这应该是内部作案 对吧
It's got to be an inside job, right?
所以他们才能关掉摄像头
That's how they're turning off the cameras.
要么是内部作案 要么就是凶手很专业
Either that, or the killer was a professional
有专业技术
with the right expertise.
我还在看录像 所以...
I'm still reviewing the footage, so...
现在还不好说
It's too soon to say.
我们现在能谈谈你为什么
So, now can we talk about why
昨天没有坐飞机回伦敦吗
you didn't get on a plane to London yesterday?
我改变主意了
Change of heart.
我以为我们已经说好了
I thought you and I both agreed
你不能留在这里 联调局...
that you can't stay here. The FBI...
他们已经知道我在这里了
They're already aware of my presence.
我昨天去自首了
Turned myself in yesterday.
什么...
Wha...?
如果你的计划失败了呢
What if your plan backfired?
-如果他们逮捕你呢 -他们没有
- What if they arrested you? - They didn't.
-为什么要冒险 -因为警监的事
- Why risk it? - u202dBecause questions still remain
还有很多疑问
about what happened to the captain.
帕特里克·米尔斯还有同伙
Patrick Meers was not acting alone.
某个人或某个团伙在操纵他
Someone or some group were pulling his strings.
我们都知道他们还逍遥法外
We both know I can't return to London
我就不能回伦敦
with things as they are,
我不能偷偷摸摸地进行调查
and we can't investigate properly with me slinking about.
警监现在怎么样
What's the latest on the captain?
情况稳定了
He's stable.
他还是得插着管子
I mean, he still has to be intubated, though,
所以他们给他用了镇静剂
so they're keeping him sedated.
是马库斯 科瑞普索纳的一位客户
It's Marcus. One of Krypsona's clients
同意让警方检查他的仓库
has agreed to let the police inspect his unit.
他邀请我去参加
I've been invited to join.
我们很感激你的协助 卡特勒先生
We appreciate you helping us out, Mr. Cutler.
这里的租客们看起来都不是很想
Seems like a lot of the renters here aren't keen
让警♥察♥看他们的东西
on the police looking through their stuff.
我没什么好隐瞒的 警探
I have got nothing to hide, Detective.
我能问问你为什么
Can I ask why
要把你的硬币放在对外贸易区吗
you keep your coins in a foreign trade zone?
它们大部分都是我从国外买♥♥来的
I picked most of them up in other countries,
而且它们很值钱
and they're worth a lot of money.
大部分都是金的
Most of them are gold.
如果我不把它们带进海关
If I never bring them through Customs,
我就不用申报它们
then I don't have to declare them.
这是完全合法的
It's perfectly legal.
我不是罪犯 我只是想省钱
I-I'm not a criminal. I'm just cheap.
而且在这里欣赏它们就像在家一样容易
And it's just as easy to admire them here as it is at home.
这些柜子上的某些锁被撬开过
Some of the locks have been picked on these cases.
能看到痕迹
You can see the scratches.
这里也是
Over here, too.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表