天呐
Oh, my God.
你能告诉我你们为什么吵架吗
Can you tell me what the fight was about?
那并不是真正的吵架
It wasn't a real fight.
史泰登岛的警♥察♥听说的可不是这样
That's not what the Staten Island police heard.
不是 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
确实不是真的 是演出来的
It literally wasn't real. It was fake.
她在聚会上向我泼了一杯酒
she threw a drink at me at a party.
我们向对方大喊 在网上互骂
We yelled, talked trash online.
但一切都只是一场表演
But it was all just a performance.
明年我们要办一场展览
We were organizing an exhibition together for next year,
我们觉得如果我们能煽动舆♥论♥
and we figured we could drum up some extra interest if we,
就能获得额外的关注
you know, stirred the pot.
你的意思是吵架只是个宣传噱头
So you're saying the fight was a publicity stunt?
就是这样 让所有人认为我们势不两立
Exactly. Make everyone think we're at war,
然后通过艺术和解
then reconcile through art.
你来看这个
Here, I'll show you.
这是上周拍的
This was last week.
卡洛琳是个很有才的艺术家
Caroline was a brilliant artist
而且是我的好朋友
and a very dear friend.
不管从哪方面说 她的死亡对我都是损失
Her death is a travesty for me on every level.
凶手在现场留下了DNA
The killer left his DNA at the scene.
你愿意把你的DNA样本给警局吗
Would you be willing to give the police a sample?
任何东西都可以
Anything.
但我不是唯一需要被检测的人
But I'm not the only one who needs to be tested.
我在卡洛琳家的时候
When I was at Caroline's,
这个人出现了 要求跟她谈谈
this guy turned up and demanded to talk to her.
他们刚到外面
They stepped outside,
他马上就开始大喊大叫
and, right away, he began yelling at her.
为了确保卡洛琳没事 我也出去了
So I went out to make sure Caroline was okay.
你干什么
What are you doing?
-关掉 -我已经录下来了
- Turn that off. - I've got you on video.
-别吼她了 -我说关掉
- Stop yelling at her. - I said turn it off!
-他是谁 -卡洛琳的隔壁邻居
- Who is he? - Caroline's next-door neighbor.
她说他叫本杰明还是什么的
She said his name was Benjamin or something.
你知道他为什么这么生气吗
Do you know why he was so upset?
我没完全听到他说了什么
I didn't catch everything he said,
但我确定我听到了"外遇"这个词
but I'm pretty sure I heard the word "Affair."
你觉得他跟卡洛琳睡在一起了
So you think he was sleeping with Caroline?
我不想那么想
I didn't want to think it.
那男的就是个混♥蛋♥
The man was such an ass.
但他离开后 卡洛琳说她并不想谈这件事
But after he left, Caroline said she didn't want to talk about it.
我跟你说
I'm telling you,
他这就是杀人凶手的长相
that's what a killer looks like.
他叫本杰明·朗 住在卡洛琳·吉布斯隔壁
His name is Benjamin Long. He lives next to Caroline Gibbs.
我昨天拜访的艺术家在上周看到他俩争吵
The artist I spoke to caught them arguing last week.
他觉得他俩有婚外情
He thinks they were having an affair.
你认为他就是幽灵
You think he's the Ghost?
据我所知
Well, as far as I could tell,
他一直住在纽约
he's lived in New York his entire life.
最初的几起凶案发生时他应该也在
He would've been here for the initial string of murders.
他不是幽灵
He isn't the Ghost.
不管你们在怀疑谁 都不是
Whoever you're considering, it isn't him.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为马库斯和我已经找到幽灵了
'Cause Marcus and I just found the Ghost.
他正在审讯室里
He's sitting in interrogation.
我不知道我期待幽灵长什么样
I don't know what I was expecting the Ghost to look like,
但绝不是他这样
but it wasn't him.
他叫艾伯特·吴
His name is Albert Wu.
是东北医药科技公♥司♥的一名经理
He's a manager at Northeast Med Tech.
我知道那家公♥司♥
I know that company.
局里用的DNA检测工具就是他们制♥造♥的
They make the DNA kits used by the department.
吴先生从1999年开始在那里工作
Mr. Wu started working for them in 1999,
一年之后幽灵开始活跃
a year before the Ghost became active.
他在工厂车间干了十年
Spent ten years on their factory floor,
包装用于提取DNA的棉签
packaging their DNA collection swabs.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
2009年他晋升为经理
In 2009, he was promoted to manager
从此不再直接接触棉签了
and stopped having direct contact with the swabs.
直到几个月前 有个同事生病了
Until a few months ago, when he helped a sick coworker
他去包装车间帮忙带了几个班
by covering a few of their packaging shifts.
那是他升职后第一次回到
It was the first time he'd been on the factory floor
工厂车间
since his promotion.
所以布鲁克林幽灵的受害者们
So the reason there was no discernible pattern
没有任何明显规律
to the Ghost of Brooklyn's victims
也没人能找到他都是因为...
and the reason no one could find him...
布鲁克林幽灵根本不存在
Is the Ghost of Brooklyn doesn't exist.
只是吴先生
It was just Mr. Wu,
无意中污染了棉签
obliviously contaminating swabs.
他患有一种叫多汗症的病
He has a condition called hyperhidrosis.
出汗过量 我们猜测这是背后的原因
He sweats a lot. We're guessing that's what caused the problem.
你们怎么找到他的
How did you find him?
我们找了一个
We talked to a relative
所谓幽灵受害者的家人面谈
of one of the Ghost's supposed victims.
他很确信凶手是他的女婿
He was convinced that the culprit was his son-in-law.
看过卷宗后 我也这么认为
After reviewing the case, I was, too.
但DNA结果全都指向幽灵
But the DNA results all pointed to the Ghost.
我们又查看了另一件幽灵的案子
We went through another one of the Ghost's cases,
也是相似的情况
and it was a similar situation,
于是我们就开始关注DNA测试本身
so we started looking at the DNA tests themselves,
然后追溯到了东北医药科技公♥司♥
and wound up at Northeast Med Tech.
你可以叫停对幽灵的追查了 警监
You can call off the Ghost hunt, Captain.
艾伯特·吴没伤害任何人 包括卡洛琳·吉布斯
Albert Wu didn't hurt anyone, including Caroline Gibbs.
我刚跟警探主任通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the chief of detectives.
她要我们把幽灵的案子都送回到各自原来的分局
She wants the Ghost's original cases sent back to the squads
以作重新评估和参考
where they first landed for reevaluation and referral.
好消息是很多警♥察♥
The good news is a lot of cops
都可以结束旧案了
will get to close their old cases.
没有错误DNA信息的干扰
It's not hard to ID the real killer
辨别真凶就不是难事了
when the wrong DNA isn't muddying the water.
这个是丈夫 这个是男友
This one was the husband, this one was the boyfriend.
老板
The boss.
恶毒的后妈
The wicked stepmother.
那卡洛琳·吉布斯呢
What about Caroline Gibbs?
我们还在查
We're still working on that.
她的邻居本杰明 我跟你提过的那个
The neighbor, Benjamin-- the one I told you about--
他马上就来接受询问了
he's coming in for an interview.
还有其它的调查角度吗
Any other angles we're pursuing?
我们让实验室重新化验了现场找到的
We asked the lab to re-test the shirt cuff
衬衣袖口碎片
that was found at the scene.
但很遗憾 排除了艾伯特·吴后
Unfortunately, after you account for Albert Wu,
没有人类DNA
there's no human DNA.
没有人类DNA
No human DNA?
袖口碎片是卡洛琳养的某条狗咬下来的
It appears the theory that the cuff was bitten off
这个猜想是对的
by one of Caroline's dogs is correct.
剩余的DNA是狗的
The remaining DNA was canine.
夏洛克和我准备去拜访凶案发生后
Sherlock and I are about to go visit anyone who's shown up
因被狗咬伤进过急诊室的人
in an emergency room with a bite wound since the murder.
如果走运的话 狗可能不仅咬到了
Any luck, the dog got a taste of more than
凶手的衬衣
just the killer's shirt.
对 这是我 怎么了
Yeah, that's me. So what?
所以你跟这位女士发生争执
So, that's you yelling at a lady
一周以后 她就被人砸碎了头骨
who got her skull caved in a week later.
拍摄录像的人
The man who recorded that
认为你们俩有私情
thought the two of you were sleeping together.
那他肯定是嗑药了 一派胡言
Well, then, he must have been high, that's ridiculous.
而且很侮辱人 我结婚了
And, frankly, insulting. I'm a married man.
那你们在吵什么
So what was the fight about?
是卡洛琳的狗 它们总是不停地叫
Caroline's dogs. They never stop barking.
那天我在家工作
I was working from home that day.
就过去叫她让狗安静一点
I went over to ask her to quiet them down.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表