好吧
Fine.
你想知道我来找你们的真正原因吗
You want to know the real reason I showed up on your doorstep?
我可以告诉你 但你得保证
I'll tell you. You have to promise
不要在我之前告诉夏洛克
that you won't tell Sherlock before I do.
告诉他什么
Tell him what?
他有提起过一个叫帕梅拉·弗里蒙特的女人吗
Has he ever mentioned a woman named Pamela Fremont?
没有
No.
他可能都不记得她了
He probably doesn't even remember her.
她现在不在了
She's, um, not around anymore,
但她之前是个证券分♥析♥师
but she was a stock analyst,
九十年代 她经常在伦敦和纽约之间
and back in the '90s, she was flying a lot
飞来飞去
between London and New York.
他们在一次航♥班♥中相识
They met on a flight.
九个月后
Nine months later...
我出生了
...I was born.
你是想说夏洛克是你父亲吗
Are you trying to tell me that Sherlock is your father?
再编得像点
Nice try.
我之前告诉过你们
I've told you this before.
希瑟被杀时我在一家书店
I was at a bookstore when Heather was killed,
排队等着找作者签名
waiting in line to get a book signed.
当时那里肯定有很多人
There had to be a hundred people there.
确实如此 我们已经确认了
You did, and we confirmed it.
但你是位聪明的女商人
But you're a savvy businesswoman.
如果你想伤害希瑟
If you wanted to hurt Heather,
你可能会找别人替你下手
you could've found someone to do it for you.
那本书是给希瑟的礼物
The book was a gift for Heather.
她很喜欢那些 怎么叫的来着
She loved those, uh, what do you call them,
封面上印着裸上身的小伙的
"bodice rippers," romance books
"言情小说" 浪漫故事
with shirtless guys on the covers.
如果我早知道她会死
Why would I go out of my way
为什么还要特意去给她买♥♥一本签名小说呢
to get one signed for her if I knew she'd be dead?
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
她是无辜的
She's innocent.
我可不会这么快下结论
I wouldn't jump to conclusions.
现在你在捏造事实
Now you're making things up.
法拉德警探可能是对的
Detective Farrad could be right.
她指使别人去杀害希瑟
She got someone else to kill Heather,
然后去给希瑟买♥♥礼物做为自己的不在场证明
and then alibied herself by going to get Heather a gift.
如果是她干的 她不会挑书做礼物
If she had, she wouldn't have picked the gift that she did.
我第一次去见贾德的时候
When I first went to visit Judd,
我在屋里转了转
I snooped around a little.
不是因为我要骗他
Not because I was conning him,
是因为我很想念希瑟
because I was reminiscing about Heather,
我翻了一遍她留下的东西
and I kind of went through her stuff.
重点是 我找到了她说的那种书
Point is, I saw some of the books that she's talking about.
它们藏在抽屉的后面
They were hidden away in the back of a drawer,
好像她很不好意思一样
like she was embarrassed about them.
她可能只告诉了梅瑞狄斯 因为她们是朋友
She probably only told Meredith 'cause they were friends.
如果我要选一份礼物
If I was choosing a gift
来证明我没有杀人
to prove that I didn't kill someone,
我会选择大家都知道她喜欢的东西
I'd pick something that everyone knew she liked,
而不是她不想让人知道的东西
not something she kept secret.
收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey, got your text.
为什么要在楼下见面
Why'd you want to meet down here?
我们的客人在楼上吗
Is our houseguest upstairs?
对 怎么了 发生什么了
Yeah. Why? What's going on?
我想我知道她的目的了
I think I know what she's up to.
为什么她来这儿
Why she's here.
这些都是她在中途之家
These are all news stories she was researching on the computer
用电脑搜索的新闻事件
at her halfway house.
这些都是近期发生的谋杀案
These are all about recent murders.
帕塞伊克妇女谋杀案仍未解决
包括希瑟·弗利的案子
Including Heather Foley's.
它们的共同点不只这些
They have more in common than that.
这些都是未决案件
They're all unsolved murders
最起码从公布的信息来看 警方没有新进展
which, at least publicly, have the police stumped.
地理位置上看 它们离得很近
Geographically, they're all close, but not so close
但是也没有进到在纽约警局管辖范围内
that the NYPD would be involved.
受害者都让人同情 有护士
They're all sympathetic victims. There's a nurse,
寄养家庭的母亲 消防员
there's a foster mother, a firefighter,
这些人的家庭情况都很适合她编造故事
all with domestic situations she could fake her way into.
所以我们是对的 她跟希瑟没关系
So we were right. She had no connection to Heather.
她只是从一堆新闻里挑了一个故事
She just picked a story out of the news.
不只这样 她挑选故事的标准
Moreover, the criteria with which
告诉了我她的目的
she chose those stories tells me why.
我们一直觉得
We've been thinking we were conduits
我们是凯西达成目标的工具
through which Cassie hoped to reach an ultimate goal.
但我们不是工具 我们就是目标
But we're not conduits, we're the goal.
凯西的目标就是我们
Cassie's target is us.
现在我知道你给我这部手♥机♥的真正原因了
Now I get the real reason you gave me this phone.
方便你随时
It's so you can summon me whenever you...
召唤我
...want.
这些是你搜索过的新闻
Yes, these are the articles that you researched,
你从中选择了希瑟·弗利的谋杀
from which you selected Heather Foley's murder.
你选她的案子 是为了有正当理由接触我们
You chose her case for its appropriateness to engage us.
更准确地说 接触我
More specifically, to engage me.
你说的对 你揭穿我了
You're right. You got me.
我在监狱的时候
I read up on you and your family
研究了你和你的家庭
while I was in prison.
你相当有钱
You're, like, really rich.
我想着也许能讹你一笔
Figured I'd find a way to rip you off.
不对 你还在撒谎
No. You're still lying.
什么 我刚刚承认了
What? I-I just admitted...
这跟钱没关系
This is not about money.
是因为孤独
It's about being lonely.
几年前 我们认识的时候
When you and I interacted four years ago,
我发现你跟别人不一样
I recognized that you're not like other people.
而我 我怀疑你也感觉到了
And I, and I strongly suspect you sensed
我也跟别人不同
I'm not like other people, either.
我相信你昨天说的某句话是真的
I believe that one thing you said yesterday is true,
和别人建立联♥系♥对你来说很重要
that making a connection is as important to you
也很稀少
as it is rare.
那就是你想在这儿找到的 对吧
And that's what you sought by coming here, isn't it?
某种联♥系♥
A connection.
就像你说的
It's like you said.
当时你跟别人不一样
You were different.
你现在也跟别人不一样
You are different.
关于我的家庭 你说的不对
You were wrong about my family.
我小的时候 母亲就去世了
My mother died when I was young.
我父亲并不是一个称职的父亲
My father was never much of a father at all.
某种程度上 我一直很孤单
To one extent or another, I've always been alone.
你有乔恩
You have Joan.
-还有跟你一起工作的人 -对
- The people you work with. - Yeah.
但从整体来看
But in the grand scheme of things,
他们的出现是我人生的新进展
their presence in my life is a new development.
是我很珍惜的进展
It's one I cherish.
他们为我的人生新阶段
And while they deserve the lion's share
做了很大贡献
of the credit for that,
但另一个原因是我自己
it's also thanks to something that I did.
我成为了一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I became a consulting detective.
曾有一段时间 我的世界只有我自己
I was, for a time, the only one in the world.
我为自己创造了一个角色
I invented a role for myself,
我找到了一种发挥我的不同之处的方法
I found a way to take my difference
然后把它变成了我能创造价值的东西
and turn it into something I could use to contribute.
假设你对我的判断是对的
Say you're right about me.
我想改变 我想创造价值
I want to change, I want to "contribute."
你觉得我应该成为私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You're saying I have to become a detective?
不 那是我的方式
No, that was my solution.
你的肯定是不同的
No doubt, yours will be different.
所以我应该做什么
So what do I become?
我不知道
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表