好了
All right.
我们有了新手♥机♥
So, we've got new phones.
你这边情况如何
How's it going in here?
我弄完了
Uh, I'm done.
如果奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥的方法不那么极端
If Odin Reichenbach's methods weren't so extreme,
我就不用毁掉所有
I wouldn't have had to destroy
运行过奥德克软件的电子设备了
all of our electronics which run Odker software.
警监也不用差点死于
And the captain would not have almost died
多处枪伤了 先说清楚
from multiple gunshot wounds. Just so we're clear,
我们不是在跟这家伙合作 对吧
we are not working with this guy, right?
不是
No.
他也许不是为钱杀人 但他依然是凶手
He may not kill for money, but he's still a killer.
很好 我以为你也许被他的推销腔
Good, I thought maybe you were buying into
给收买♥♥了
his little sales pitch.
当然没有
Ah, course not.
理论上说 这太荒唐了
I mean, in theory, it's ridiculous
而从实际上说 我自己本可能会死
and in practice, I myself would be dead.
我至少有两次认真考虑过要杀人
I've seriously considered murder on at least two occasions.
所以根据奥丁的标准
So, by Odin's standards,
我本该被处决了 以防万一
I should have been executed just in case.
真不敢相信他认为预防犯罪的最好方法
I can't believe he thinks the best way to prevent crime
就是监控人们在网上说什么看什么
is to monitor what people say and look at on the Internet.
没人会在网上表现出最好的一面
I mean, no one's on their best behavior online.
我妈还在餐厅点评网站上
I mean, my mother has threatened people
威胁过别人呢
on restaurant review sites.
所以我们同意 必须阻止他
So we're agreed he must be stopped
以防你母亲是下一个受害者
lest his next victim be your mother?
但你要怎么阻止一个
But how do you stop a man
像漏斗蜘蛛一样潜伏于互联网上的
who has enmeshed himself in the World Wide Web
家伙呢
like a funnel spider?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得这案子对纽约警局来说太大了
I think this is too big for the NYPD.
我同意 他们缺少资源
I agree, they lack the resources
和司法管辖权来调查
and the jurisdiction to take on
奥德克这样的跨国公♥司♥
a global corporation like Odker.
这就是我们不能告诉马库斯和警监的
Which is another reason we mustn't tell
另一个原因 他们不能知道这些
Marcus or the Captain; they can't know.
现在还不能
Not yet.
如果走漏了风声 赖兴巴♥赫♥很快就会知道
If word gets out, Reichenbach will know within hours.
我不想让他站上辩护席 他会发动攻势
I don't want him on the defensive; he could lash out,
伤害别人
hurt someone else.
或者毁掉所有行动痕迹
Or destroy all trace of his operation.
那我们该去找谁
So who do we take this to?
联调局现在不是我们的朋友
I mean, the FBI are not exactly our friends right now.
国安局是唯一一个有技术手段
The NSA is the only agency with the technical wherewithal
解决这个问题的机构
to untangle this knot.
麦克纳利探员
Agent McNally.
我要去见他 自己去
I'm going to go and see him... alone.
你应该去帮马库斯
You should help Marcus.
这样他就不会起疑心
So he doesn't suspect anything's wrong.
他需要帮助吗 什么时候的事
He needs help? Since when?
在我做这件事之前
Uh, since before I did this.
他发短♥信♥来
He texted.
他需要有人帮忙解决即将发生的犯罪
He needs help with his own future crime.
一位退役狙击手正带着步♥枪♥逍遥法外
A former ESU sniper is at large with a rifle.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
我不知道戴维斯会用那把步♥枪♥做什么
I don't know what Davis would be up to with that rifle,
但我认识的那个人不是杀手
but the guy I know is not a killer.
目前所有人都是这么说的
So far, everyone here has said the same thing.
戴维斯跟任何人都没有冲突
Davis didn't have a beef with anyone.
至少是这里的任何人
Definitely not anyone here.
你说了"这里"
The way you said "here,"
他在别的地方跟人有冲突吗
did he have an issue with someone someplace else?
也许不是什么大事
It's probably nothing,
但我上周听到他跟人打电♥话♥
but I heard him on the phone with someone last week.
他很生气
He was pissed.
说什么"我把录像剪掉了
Said stuff like, "I cut that footage,
把我的钱给我 别惹我"
I want my money, you don't want to mess with me."
我不明白
I'm confused.
戴维斯是视频技术员 他不剪录像
Davis is a video technician; he doesn't cut footage,
他只是维护设备运行 对吗
he just keeps your gear running, right?
对 他不是编辑
Right. He isn't an editor,
但那不意味着他不会剪辑视频
but that doesn't mean he hasn't used our editing bays.
我们通常在这里做广♥告♥
We mostly do commercials here,
但我们也有很多小创意项目
but we all have our little passion projects.
纪录片 微电影之类的
Documentaries, movie shorts, stuff like that.
我知道戴维斯前几个月投入了很多时间
I know Davis put in a lot of time over the last few months.
你知道他在做什么吗
Do you know what he was working on?
我每次问他的时候 他都闪烁其词
Whenever I asked him about it, he got all squirrely.
我没有逼问他
I didn't push it.
如果他在这里剪辑视频
If he was editing something here,
他会把文件存在他的工作电脑上吗
would he keep the files on his work computer?
有可能
Probably.
视频文件很大
Video files are huge,
我从来没见过他带着移♥动♥硬盘
and I never saw him lugging around a portable hard drive.
所以
So...
唯一的问题是
Only thing...
我们的电脑有密♥码♥保护
our computers are password-protected.
我老板可以绕过它 但他现在在飞机上
My boss can bypass it, but he's on a plane right now.
我要到中午才能联♥系♥到他
I won't be able to reach him until noon.
他有没有让所有人
By any chance, did he make everyone
按设定的时间间隔更改密♥码♥
change their passwords at set intervals?
有 每30天一次 很麻烦 怎么了
Yeah, every 30 days; it's a pain, why?
经常更改密♥码♥
Changing passwords too often
实际上反而会危及安全
can actually compromise security.
人们不记得密♥码♥ 所以
People can't remember them, so...
他们会把它们写下来
they write them down.
你说这些文件会很大 对吧
You know what, you said these files would be huge, right?
所以
So...
如果我们把戴维斯的文件
If we reorder Davis's files
按照文件大小重新排序
according to size...
旧收据
旧收据
"Old receipts."
3TB这么大吗
Three terabytes?
这对书面文件来说有点太大了吧
That's a little big for paperwork.
是的 我们来看看
Yeah, let's take a look.
现在我明白他为什么想保密了
Okay, so now I understand why he wanted to keep this a secret.
像那样
Like that?
对 爽
Oh, yeah, oh.
好吧 这就是所有我对奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥
Right, that's everything I have on Odin Reichenbach
-以及他的法外谋杀的了解 -手写的
- and his extrajudicial killings. - In longhand?
我想把它打出来然后用电子邮件发送
Well, I thought about typing it out and e-mailing it,
但鉴于当时的情况 是的
but given the circumstances... Yeah.
没事 我懂
It's fine, I get it.
书法不错
Nice penmanship.
他表示得很清楚 他想将项目扩大
He showed every indication of expanding his program,
所以得阻止他
so he needs to be stopped.
考虑到他的业务范围
Given his area of operations
基本上涵盖了整个互联网
is essentially the entire Internet,
我认为国安局最能胜任终结此事
I thought the NSA would be best equipped to put an end to it.
但是 考虑到这间办公室的状况
Then again, given the state of this office,
也许中情局正处于艰难时期
perhaps the Agency's fallen on hard times.
只是出于行动安全考虑
It's just OPSEC.
我们每隔几天就要换伪装办公室
We're changing cover offices in a few days.
你知道这一切让我恼火的是什么吗
You know what bugs me about all this?
他就那么说出来了
I mean, he just came out and said it.
他一定非常确定
I mean, he's got to be pretty damn sure
你对此无能为力
you can't do anything about this.
我不觉得他是盲目自信
I don't think his confidence is entirely misplaced.
纽约警局几乎不可能动他
It's unlikely the NYPD could touch him.
我想过把这一切交给一个记者
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表