比如发生了什么
what happened,
他们为什么抛弃我
why they gave me up,
我...
I...
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
我想我一直觉得
I guess I've always figured
那不是我想听的故事
that's not a story I want to hear.
我想也是
I suspected as much.
毕竟如果你想知道 你自己早就去查了
I mean, if you wanted to know, you would've found out yourself.
我不认为你需要被自己的过去来定义
And I don't think you need be defined by your past,
所以我带来的只是个表格
so, uh, what I've brought is just a form.
跟你现在在填的很像
It's much like the one you're filling out now,
但你可能想先把这个填了
but you might want to fill that one out first.
申请改名的表格
An application to change my name?
你得在一名公♥证♥人面前签名
You'll need to sign it in the presence of a notary
并提交给法♥院♥
and submit it to the court,
但那能让你
but it will allow you
决定自己是谁
to decide who you are.
你觉得呢
What do you say--
一起想几个名字吧
come up with some names together?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表