你鉴定师所告诉我们的一切都属实吗
to everything your appraiser told us?
有几样物品确实缺少
That several of these items are missing the paperwork
合法进入美国的正当文件
needed to bring them legally into the U.S.?
好 你知道自己是在承认犯下了联邦罪
All right, you realize you're confessing to a federal crime,
并且承认你有杀死维吉尔·戈文的动机吗
and confirming a motive to kill Virgil Gwinn?
什么动机
What motive is that?
我们认为维吉尔·戈文知道你有被掠夺的文物
We think Virgil Gwinn knew you had looted items in here,
能让你坐牢的文物
items you could go to prison for,
他在以保密为由要挟你
and that he was blackmailing you to keep it secret.
我们无法供述这个男人
We can't speak to anything that transpired
和奥拉父亲间发生的事
between this man and Aura's father.
有可能哈罗德被要挟过
It's possible Harold was being blackmailed,
但这是我们第一次听说此事
but this is the first we're hearing of it.
事实上 我让你们调查这里
The fact is, I let you in here to prove
就是为了证明我没有犯罪
that I wasn't committing any crime.
而且正因如此
And since that's the case,
我也没有可被人要挟的把柄
there's nothing that I could be blackmailed over, either.
我不明白
I'm confused.
为什么你父亲可能被勒索
How could your father have been susceptible to blackmail,
而你不会
but not you?
你刚也说了被掠夺的文物还在这里
You just said that the looted items are still here.
因为我们今早和埃塞俄比亚政♥府♥签订了协议
Because we finalized a deal with the Ethiopian government
赦免斯文森小姐的所有罪行
this morning that obviates any crimes on Ms. Swenson's part.
你能解释下为什么和国外政♥府♥的协议
Care to explain how a deal with a foreign country
能帮你免遭美国境内的起诉吗
saves you from facing charges on U.S. soil?
几个月前 联♥合♥国♥在埃塞俄比亚和厄立特里亚间
A few months ago, the U.N. brokered a peace deal
促成了和平协议
between Ethiopia and Eritrea,
终结了长久的冲突 现在战争结束了
ending a lengthy conflict. With the fighting over,
埃塞俄比亚有机会重建它的基建设施了
Ethiopia now has a chance to repair its infrastructure.
而这刚好是你家族的经营范围
Which just happens to be your family's line of work.
为换取斯文森建筑公♥司♥的慷慨援助
In exchange for Swenson Construction's generous assistance
建设新房♥屋 公园及能源厂
building new housing, parks and power plants,
埃塞俄比亚同意将所有
Ethiopia has agreed to donate any and all items
可能被掠夺的文物捐赠给斯文森博物馆
that might have been looted to the Swensons' museum.
而因为这里的物品
And since none of the items
自始自终没离开过自贸区
in here have left the foreign trade zone...
严格来说 这里的所有物品都不是
Technically, none of these items have been smuggled
非法走私进来的
into the country illegally.
所以这协议让它们合法化了
So this deal makes it legal?
而既然协议已经进行几个星期了
And since this deal has been in the works for weeks,
斯文森女士没有动机去杀什么敲诈者
Ms. Swenson had no motive to kill any blackmailer.
这还是第一次我看到一个国家给出不在场证明
That's the first time I've heard of a country giving an alibi.
这些看起来都很正规 但我不是专家
This all looks legit, but I'm no expert,
而且那里面有很多物品
and there's a lot of inventory in there.
最好能搞清楚是不是真的没有什么
It'd be nice to know if this really means there's nothing
会导致斯文森女士杀死敲诈者的
Ms. Swenson could've been blackmailed over.
我去通知艺术专家部门
I'll call the department's art expert,
让他们帮我们看一看
ask him to help us go through it.
我们还要确认这个是真的
We should also make sure this really came
来自埃塞俄比亚政♥府♥
from the Ethiopian government.
我打电♥话♥给夏洛克 让他去一趟领♥事♥馆♥
I'll call Sherlock and ask him to swing by the consulate.
我是伊根
Eagen.
助理局长 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Assistant Director, it's Sherlock Holmes.
你不该给我打电♥话♥
You shouldn't be calling me.
如果我的情况解决了就不会打给你了
I wouldn't be if my situation was resolved.
我正在办呢
I'm working on it.
那加快速度
Well, work faster.
我不知道我还能
I'm not sure how much longer
保守你的秘密多久
I can be trusted to keep your secret.
24小时 然后就完事了
24 hours, and it'll be done.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你好 我名叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Hello. Um, my name's Sherlock Holmes.
我预约了见领事 那不就是她吗
I've got an appointment to speak with consul. Isn't that her?
福尔摩斯先生 我知道这名字
Mr. Holmes, I recognize the name.
很抱歉 但是领事被召去联♥合♥国♥了
I'm sorry, but the consul has been called to the U.N.
她需要重新安排时间
She'll have to reschedule.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
这个一小时前发给了媒体
This went out to the press an hour ago.
应该能够解释一切
It should explain everything.
和埃塞俄比亚领事谈的如何
Hey. How did it go with the Ethiopian consul?
她没法与我谈话
She wasn't able to speak.
她因为紧急事宜被叫走了
She was called away on urgent business.
她的首相刚退出了
Her prime minister just pulled out
与厄立特里亚国的和平契约
of a peace deal with Eritrea.
真的吗
Really?
这让你想到了什么吗
That means something to you?
是啊 我正想打给你呢
Yeah. I was about to call you.
我想我或许知道他们为什么退出
I think I may know why they pulled out
和平协议了 而且如果我没猜错
of the peace deal, and if I'm right,
或许还能告诉我们维吉尔·戈文为什么被杀了
it might tell us why Virgil Gwinn was murdered.
我在听
I'm listening.
斯文森的收藏里有一本日记
The Swenson collection included a journal
是一名考古学家在1923年写的
written by an archaeologist in 1928.
这里有一条记录 他的队伍在挖掘
So there is this one entry: he and his team are digging in
现在位于埃塞俄比亚与厄立特里亚之间的
what is now the disputed area between
一个争议地区
Ethiopia and Eritrea.
他写下他们遇到了"沥青渗流"
So he wrote that they came across "bitumen seepage"
还有"沼气的怪味"
and the "odor of methane gas."
你认为古董并不是那个值得为之杀人的地区中
You're thinking antiquities aren't the only thing
人们唯一在挖掘的东西
people dig for in that region worth killing over.
沥青和沼气意味着化石燃料
Bitumen and methane are indicators of fossil fuels.
所以如果维吉尔是去挖
So what if Virgil went digging for dirt
斯文森收藏品里的赃物 但却
in Swenson's collection, and instead
撞上了石油呢
struck oil?
你们从哪里搞到这个的
Where did you get this.
有意思 我们正想问你同样的事
That's funny, we were gonna anask you the same thing.
这是一本考古学家日记中复♥制♥出来的
That is a copy of a page from an archaeologist's journal.
我们是从奥拉·斯文森那里弄来的
We got it from Aura Swenson.
就在她父亲的古董收藏之中
It was in her father's collection of antiquities.
这位考古学家写到
Now, the archaeologist described
他认为可能有石油蕴藏在
what he thought could be oil along the border
你的国家与厄立特里亚的边境中
between your country and Eritrea.
那个地方 直到今天
An area which, up until yesterday,
你的国家同意作为和平协议
your country agreed to hand over to Eritrea
转让给厄立特里亚
as part of a peace deal.
我们很难不去设想这一切都有关联
We can't help thinking it's all related,
这个关于石油的信息
this info about the oil
还有你的首相突然拒绝交出土地
and your prime minister suddenly refusing to give up the land.
我必须承认 我有些困惑
I must admit, I am a bit puzzled.
为什么两个非洲国家之间的关系
Why are the affairs of two African nations
会需要纽约警♥察♥来关心
of any concern to the NYPD?
因为它们与一起凶杀案有关联
Because they're relevant to a homicide investigation.
我们正在调查维吉尔·戈文的凶杀案
We're looking into the murder of a man named Virgil Gwinn.
也许你听说过他
Maybe you've heard of him?
我们认为戈文先生在一个
Well, we think Mr. Gwinn came across that journal
斯文森存储藏品的仓库找到了那本日记
in a storage unit where the Swensons' collection is held.
我们还认为他想要卖♥♥掉其中的信息
We also think he tried to sell the information in it
给你的国家
to your country.
或许你喜欢那信息但不喜欢价格
Maybe you liked the information but not the price.
所以你就拿走了信息并杀了他
So you took it and you had him killed instead.
我认为这场对话结束了
I believe this conversation just ended.
你大概不想让关于国内有石油的消息
You probably don't want word of oil in the region
传播开来 对吧
getting around, right?
比如 我认为厄立特里亚
For example, I'm thinking Eritrea
会非常想要听听这信息
would be very interested to hear about it.
他们的领♥事♥馆♥就在街那头 对吗
Their consulate's just down the street, isn't it?
实际上 你说的只有一部分是对的
In truth, you're only partly right about what you have said.
我的国家确实得知境内可能有石油
My country was alerted to the possibility of oil in the region,
这也是为什么我们拒绝了和平协议
and that is why we rejected the peace deal.
据我所知
As I understand it,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表