可不等于你能把这世上所有的随机犯罪都扣给我
doesn't mean you can pin every random crime in the world on me.
没错 没有证据肯定不行
You're right. Not without evidence.
所以我们申请了搜查令
That's what the warrant's for.
来真的吗 这到底是什么情况
Seriously? What the hell is this about?
你从圣地亚哥贩毒集团那里
You stole a shipment of marijuana
偷了一票大♥麻♥
from the Santiago cartel.
我们知道你清楚他们的名字
We know you know the name.
你姐姐是他们的一个律师
Your sister is one of their lawyers.
-我姐 -丹妮尔·奥利维拉
- My sister? - Danielle Olivera.
当然 她婚前叫丹妮尔·福勒
Of course, she was Danielle Fowler before she got married.
我看到了她专业头像背景中的书架
I began to suspect a family connection
便开始怀疑你们有亲属关系
when I saw this bookcase in the back of her professional headshot.
跟那边那个书架是一样的
It's the same as that one there.
我们刚去过丹妮尔的办公室
We were just at Danielle's office.
她那里的家具都换新了
She's got all new furniture now.
她说她换新后
She said that she gave you all the old furniture
把旧家具都给了你
after the upgrade.
她说你一个人去都给弄走了
She told us that you went and picked it all up yourself.
是的 所以呢
Yeah. So what?
你们觉得那能证明什么吗
You think that's proof of something?
不能 但也许能解释你是怎么知道
No, but it might explain how you knew the Santiagos
圣地亚哥帮将有一大票大♥麻♥
had a big shipment of pot coming in
昨天会通过货运列车过来的
on a freight train yesterday.
你知道火车到站的时间
You knew what time the train would arrive,
但你不知道大♥麻♥会在哪节车厢里
but you didn't know which car the weed would be in.
所以你绑♥架♥了奥利
So you abducted Ollie,
它能嗅出大♥麻♥制品的味道
a dog with a nose for cannabis.
我们知道你从她那里也听说了它
We know you heard about him from her, too.
我们跟她说了我们认为你所做的事后
She was pretty cooperative once we told her
她非常合作
what we thought you'd done.
她说她绝不会偷贩毒集团的东西
She said she'd never steal from the cartel.
她不想找死
She's not suicidal.
所以我们相信她说的
So we believed her when she said
卡洛琳·吉布斯跟帮派里的一些人
that Caroline Gibbs had mentioned Ollie
提过奥利的事
to some of the guys in the gang.
他们觉得很有意思
They thought it was pretty funny,
一个毒贩养着一条能嗅毒的狗
a pot dealer taking care of a pot-sniffing dog,
但你 你从中看到了机会
but you, you saw an opportunity.
吉布斯 你们那天问我的
"Gibbs." That's the woman you were asking me about
就是这个女人 对吧
the other day, right?
我说了 她被杀那晚我在电影院
I told you, I was at the movies the night she was killed.
是的 你确实去了电影院
Yeah. You did go to the movies,
然后你立马又出来了
then you walked right back out again.
监控摄像头拍到你
Security cameras show you leaving the theater
在电影开场五分钟后就离开了
five minutes after the movie started.
不 就因为我没看电影
No. No, just 'cause I didn't see a movie
可不等于我杀了人
doesn't mean I killed someone.
是奥利
That's Ollie.
不知道它发现了什么
I wonder what he's found.
这可是不少大♥麻♥ 福勒先生
That's a lot of weed, Mr. Fowler.
好小子 奥利
Good boy, Ollie.
它真是只了不起的动物 对吧
He really is a magnificent animal, isn't he?
我看到梅纳德医生又回到威胁名单上了
I see Dr. Maynard is back on the threat list?
是的
Yeah.
在亚特兰大可不太好看
It's not looking good in Atlanta.
他还在闹着要扫射办公室吗
Is he still making noise about shooting up his office?
他上周搜索了三次
He's performed three firearms-related searches
跟武器相关的信息
in the last week,
他还给他的律师发了邮件
and he sent his lawyer an e-mail
要安排会面 更新他的遗嘱
about scheduling a meeting to update his will.
在他扣动扳机前先动手
Pull the trigger, before he does.
诺拉·艾迪森 我记得她 是个大学生
Nora Addison. I remember her. College student.
她寝室的其他女孩仍在霸凌她
The other girls in her dorm are still bullying her.
她写给姐姐的邮件听起来像是
E-mails to her sister make it sound
她快要爆发了
like she's close to breaking.
她采取了任何具体的行动吗
Has she taken any concrete steps?
第三页
Page three.
昨天又搜索了一次"砷"
Another search for "arsenic" yesterday.
开始监视她姐姐和她的手♥机♥
Start watching her sister and monitor her phone.
你在那附近有人选吗 以防我们需要个英雄
Do you have a candidate in the area, in case we need a hero?
还没有
Not yet.
那就快找一个 我们得做好准备
Well, round one up. We need to be ready.
就这些了吗
That everything?
威胁清单就这些了 但还有件事
That's all for the threat list, but there is one more thing.
凤♥凰♥城 帕克·兰迪斯
Phoenix. Parker Landis.
乔恩·华生一直在四处打探
Joan Watson has been poking around.
是吗
Has she?
她联♥系♥了马里科帕县警长办公室
She reached out to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
我很确定她有所怀疑
I'm pretty sure she suspects.
-要不要我去... -不
- Would you like me to... - No.
不 这件事我自己来处理吧
No. I think I'll handle this one myself.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表