数管中心的鉴证人员已经查到了
DCC Forensics may be a step ahead of you there.
网上有针对她的威胁吗
There was a threat made against her online?
技术人员登进了她的邮箱
The techs were able to access her e-mail.
上个月 她和一个叫德里克・凯西的
Last month, she got in a spat
狗仔队起了冲突 甩了他一巴掌
with a paparazzo named Derek Casey.
洛拉突然给他发了短讯
Lola sent him a note out of the blue.
说他是个蠢货 总是跟拍她
Called him a tosser for following her with his camera.
他不太能接受
He didn't take it so well.
"美貌稍纵即逝 亲爱的 在你察觉之前
"Beauty is fleeting, dear. Before you know it,
人们就会看清你的真面目"
people will see you for what you really are."
看来我们要找他谈谈了
Sounds like someone we should invite in for a chat.
我同意
I agree.
至少
At the very least,
可以减少一个在门外挑事的人 了
it will reduce the number of agitators outside by one.
有没有线索了 探长
Any leads at all, Inspector?
琼斯总督察 这里
Right, Chief Inspector Jones. Over here.
这里 有嫌疑人了吗
Over here. Do you have a suspect?
有没有什么要对洛拉的粉丝说的 总督察
What do you have to say to Lola's fans, Chief Inspector?
他们还要等多久
How long are they going to have to wait?
你今天到底要不要回答问题
You going to answer questions today, mum?
我不回答 但你要
No, son. You are.
等等
Hey, hold on.
-什么情况 -拜托
- What's this about? - Come on!
你们要带他去哪里
Where are you taking him?
你们侵入了我的邮箱
You've been in my e-mails?
你似乎很不高兴有人侵犯了你的隐私
You seem troubled that someone's invaded your privacy.
我明白 你是在讽刺我是个狗仔 吧
I get it. It's quite rich since I'm a pap, right?
但是 记者在公共场合
Yeah, well, there's a difference between a journalist
观察别人
observing people in public spaces
和政♥府♥机构窥视私人网络账户可不一样
and the government sniffing their nose in your DMs.
没人黑你的账户 聪明鬼
Nobody hacked into your accounts, genius.
不过我们查了洛拉的通讯记录
But we have been reading Lola Quinn's correspondence.
就是你威胁的那个人
The victim, who you threatened.
我没威胁她
I didn't threaten her.
那你觉得是什么
What would you call it, then?
上个月 她给你写了个短讯
Last month, she wrote you a note.
"我听说你在首映会后拍了一张我的照片
"I heard you have a picture of me after the premiere.
我能不能买♥♥下来"
What will it take to buy it exclusive?"
而你回复 "滚开
And you responded, "Bugger off.
你付不起"
You can't afford it."
接下来的对话就更激烈了
Your correspondence got more heated from there.
你甚至提到要毁了洛拉
At one point, you promised to ruin Lola.
有人真的付诸行动了
Someone surely did that.
不是我
It wasn't me.
这可不太有说服力 德里克
That's not terribly convincing, Derek.
听着 我
Look, I'm...
我很后悔说了那些话
I wish I hadn't have said those things.
那当然
Well, sure.
你要是没说的话 就不会坐在这里了
You wouldn't be here if you hadn't.
不管你们信不信我很后悔写了这些
Look, y-you can believe I'm sorry for what I wrote or not,
但事发当天我跟我女朋友 还有她爸在一起
but I was with my girlfriend and her dad the day it happened.
我们在酒吧看球 阿森纳输了
We watched Arsenal lose in the pub.
伊思灵顿的国王路 你们去查
Uh, Kings Road in Islington. Go check.
会的 但这不代表你与此事无关
We will, but that doesn't prove that you weren't involved.
你可以花钱雇人
You could have paid someone
去实现你的威胁
to make good on your threats.
那不是真心的
They weren't real threats.
我只是 想让她放弃
It was just... I wanted her to drop it.
我不可能把那些照片卖♥♥给她
Right, there was no way that I was gonna sell her those photos.
什么照片
What were the photos of?
洛拉在某个电影首映会之后
Lola, sloshed, slinking into the back of a limo
酩酊大醉 溜进豪华车后座
after some film premiere.
她的裙子没有穿得很好
Her skirt wasn't doing its job,
你懂我什么意思吧 简直烂醉如泥
if you take my meaning. She was a mess.
你不想让她买♥♥下照片 为什么
You wouldn't let her buy the pictures to bury them. Why not?
-她付不起吗 -得了吧
- She couldn't afford your price? - Oh, come off it.
她又不是什么真的名人
She's not a real celebrity.
那照片之所以那 么值钱
The reason why the picture was worth so much
是因为跟她在一起的人
was who she was with.
露比・卡维尔
Ruby Carville.
我拍到了她拉着洛拉 跟她一起进了后座
I got her pulling Lola into the backseat with her.
那个露比・卡维尔吗
The Ruby Carville?
《都市闪光灯》的老板
Owner of The Metro Flash?
对 也是其他跟我有合作的小报社的老板
Yeah. And about half the other rags I sell to.
简直不能再棒了
It was too perfect.
八卦报业的冰女王跟个第三版的骚货混在一起
Tabloid media's ice queen romping with a page-three hussy.
我不信
I don't believe you.
你不必相信
You don't have to.
把相机给我 你就能眼见为实了
You can see for yourself if you give me my camera.
我是把照片卖♥♥给了卡维尔女士
Yeah, Ms. Carville's who I sold 'em to.
她以为她买♥♥下了所有备份 但我还保留了几张
She thought she bought every copy, but I kept some.
以防万一
Just in case.
亏我聪明 对吧
Smartest thing I ever did, huh?
要知道 一直都有传闻说
You know, it's been whispered for ages
她背着丈夫跟小年轻偷♥情♥
that she runs around on her husband with pretty young things.
但从没有人拍到过证据
Nobody ever got proof before.
这照片只能证明她让洛拉上了她的车
All this proves is that she let Lola into her car.
要我说 你们下一个就该找她问话
You ask me, she's your next stop.
她被称作英国最恶毒的女人是有道理的
There's a reason they call her the witchiest woman in England.
谁知道她的玩具被玩够之后是什么下场
And who knows how she treats her toys when she's done with them.
我现在要警告你们
I'm gonna warn you right now.
别着急把露比·卡维尔定为嫌疑人
Don't get too excited about Ruby Carville as a suspect.
太迟了 这女人几乎就是邦德电影里的反派
Oh, it's too late. The woman is practically a Bond villain.
她绝对有手段
She's more than capable.
而且就算不是她干的
And if she didn't do it,
也可能是她众多敌人中的一个
she's got plenty of enemies who might have.
也许吧 但她的律师团队里的人
Maybe, but she's also got more lawyers
比我们警局的警♥察♥还多
than the Yard has officers.
如果我们真想拿她当靶子 就得万无一失
If we're gonna take aim at the bear, we can't afford to miss.
我们一般不会失手
We don't miss, generally.
我可以私底下接触她
I could approach her quietly.
-她可能... -你没听到我说的吗
- She might... - You're not hearing me.
我要你保证 在有更多证据证明
I want you to promise me you won't go near her
她与此事相关前 不要接近她
till we have more evidence she was involved.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
如果没有你的允许 华生和我
Watson and I will not approach Ruby Carville
绝不会接近露比·卡维尔
without your say-so.
我向你保证
You have my word.
冰淇淋
Ice cream?
-不是吧 -我是孩子的教父
- Seriously? - I'm the boy's godfather.
我可以偶尔宠他一下
I can treat him every now and again.
现在才上午十点
It's 10:00 in the morning.
进行得如何
How did it go?
一切按你交代的做了
I did everything you asked.
我跟前台说
I told the receptionist that
我是白金汉宫的清洁工
I was a housekeeper at Buckingham Palace
这袋是女王的垃圾
and this was the Queen's rubbish.
而我只有当着露比的面才会打开
And I said I would only open it for Ruby.
磨了好一会 但最终他们还是带我去了她办公室
Took some doing, but they brought me to her office.
然后 在她试图跟我谈价的时候
And then, when she tried to negotiate a price,
我问起洛拉·奎因
I asked her about Lola Quinn and said
说我听说了她俩之间传的绯闻
I'd heard a few rumors about the two of them.
-然后呢 -她就
- And? - She just...
盯着我看了一会 满眼恨意
stared at me a moment, daggers.
接着就叫我带上我的垃圾滚出去
And then she told me to get out, take my rubbish with me.
可疑
Suspicious.
但感觉不像有罪
But not incriminating.
进去吧
In you go.
小心你的小脑袋
Mind your little head.
坐好了
There we go.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表