他可能被激进想法洗♥脑♥了
He could've been radicalized.
帕特里克不会是第一个
And Patrick wouldn't be the first vet
从阿富汗回来 带着新式有毒理想的老兵
to come back from Afghanistan with a new and toxic ideology.
如果你是对的 可能还有更多
If you're right, there could be plans
袭击纽约的计划
for more attacks in New York.
我一早就打给马库斯
I'll call Marcus in the morning,
让他知道这事他得查查
let him know this is something he should look into.
与此同时 我要去收拾行李了
In the meantime, I'm gonna pack.
你也一样
You should do the same.
车会在明早六点来接我们
The car's coming to pick us up tomorrow at 6:00.
-别收拾了 -什么
- Don't pack. - What?
别收拾了 留下吧
Don't pack. Stay.
局里跟米尔斯可能完事了
The department might be through with Meers,
但你跟马库斯没必要说再见
but you and Marcus don't have to be.
这样也许对你有好处 你在伦敦时说过
It could be good for you. You said in London
-你想念这里 -是的 可是
- that you missed it here. - Yeah, but...
留下吧 确保没有更多危险
Stay. Make sure there's no more danger,
没有活跃的恐怖组织
no active terror cell.
那你呢
What about you?
我也可以留下
I could stay, too.
不 不可能
No. No, there's no way.
我不可能跟你待在这里
There's no way I'm gonna stay here with you
还得随时担心你会被逮捕
and worry the whole time that you're gonna get arrested.
那我就走
Then I'll go.
你可以做你这几天
You can do what you've been pretending to do
一直假装在做的事
the last few days:
随时让身在伦敦的我知道情况
keep me apprised in London,
我在那边帮你
and I'll help you from there.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不确定 但我们还有别的选择吗
No... but what choice do we have?
下一个
Next.
先生
Sir.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我是来自首的 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I'm here to surrender myself. My name is Sherlock Holmes.
我是迈克·罗温被杀一案的通缉犯
I'm wanted for the murder of Michael Rowan.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表