那些被损坏的电梯就是他们生产的
which manufactured the damaged elevators.
作为对我的回报 他们今早同意
As a favor to me, they agreed
给德瓦什的公♥司♥打了电♥话♥
to call Mr. Dewashe's company this morning
答应明晚之前替换掉坏的电梯
and promise to replace the elevators by tomorrow evening.
算德瓦什走运
Lucky for Dewashe.
前提是这得是真的
It would be, if it were true.
什么
Sorry?
日本公♥司♥同意给出这些说辞
The Japanese firm agreed to say all of this,
但都不是真的 没这个必要
but none of it's true. It didn't have to be.
只需要让你在德瓦什公♥司♥的内鬼
It just had to sound true to your mole inside
信以为真就行了
Dewashe's company.
不 你慢点
No, no, no. You hang on just one second.
没必要否认 马利尼克先生
There's no point denying it, Mr. Maranek.
我们甚至知道内鬼是谁
We even know who the mole is.
她叫桑德拉·贝
Her name is Sandra Bay,
她是德瓦什公♥司♥的交通协调人
and she's Dewashe's transportation coordinator.
根据公♥司♥的电♥话♥记录
According to the company's phone records,
她过去几个月曾多次打给一个一次性手♥机♥
she made a lot of calls to a burner phone the last few months.
每次她打过去后
Every time she did,
德瓦什那边就会在当天
Dewashe would suffer a mysterious
遇到行程困难
scheduling snag the same day.
就好像交通网自己在搞阴谋
It's almost as if the traffic grid itself were conspiring
对付他们 事实证明确实如此
against them, which, it turns out, it was.
你女婿一直在干扰
Your son-in-law had been interfering with trucks
开往德瓦什位于57大街的建筑工地的卡车
headed to Dewashe's construction site
已经几个月了
on 57th Street for months.
也许你在感情上胁迫他
Perhaps you coerced him into manipulating
让他操纵了交通信♥号♥♥灯
the traffic lights via emotional blackmail,
你答应事后会接受他成为家里的一员
promising you would finally accept him as one of the family.
也可能你和他达成了金钱交易
Or perhaps you and he had a financial arrangement.
我想我们永远不可能知道了
I suppose there's no way we'll ever really know.
除非你告诉我们
Unless you tell us.
反正你在被拘期间会有大把的时间
Which you'll have plenty of time to do in custody.
我想我该告诉你 我们是如何找到桑德拉的
I suppose I should tell you how we got to Sandra.
我提到的一次性电♥话♥
The burner phone I mentioned,
它也曾被用于给马拉三角帮提供匿名情报
it was also used to deliver the anonymous tip to Mara Tres.
帮派内部的一个线人把号♥码给了福尔摩斯先生
An informant inside the gang gave Mr. Holmes the number.
我们拿到了传票 可以检查它的活动
We got a subpoena to check its activity.
果然 上面全是跟桑德拉的往来通话
All those calls to and from Sandra.
我们从那时起就一直监视着她
We've had eyes on her ever since.
这里说她刚知道了新电梯的事
This says she just got the news about the new elevators
她出去打了个电♥话♥
and that she's stepping outside to make a call.
你要接吗
You gonna answer that?
看看谁起来了
Look who's up and around.
算是半起来了吧
Halfway up.
这也是进步 我得准备好
It's progress. I got to get ready.
他们下周就要赶我走了
They're kicking me out next week.
你看起来好多了
You look better.
把他借我用用行吗
Can I borrow him?
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
通信组查出这个R00kR3d的身份了吗
CCS have any luck identifying this R00kR3d person?
没有 杀死僵尸的服务器上没有他的踪迹
No, there's no trace of him on the Kill Zombies Dead server.
就好像他从未存在过
It's like he was never there.
最合理的猜测是有人进了他们的系统
Best guess, someone got into their system
抹除了他的痕迹
and then erased him.
也可能是一个叫杀死僵尸的小队
Or maybe an outfit named Kill Zombies Dead
没保持住最谨慎的记录
doesn't keep the most meticulous record.
有事发生了
Something's up.
有些事不对劲
Something strange.
米尔斯绝对知道布莱索想干什么
I mean, Meers absolutely knew what Bledsoe was up to.
但他说自己不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥时我却信了
Yet I believed him when he said he isn't a terrorist.
乔恩 ISIS的成员也不觉得自己是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Joan, the guys in ISIS don't think they're terrorists either.
他们觉得自己是好人
They think they're the good guys.
我们得盯紧他
We'll have to stay on him.
我们会查清楚的
We'll figure it out.
好了
Okay!
怎么了
What's wrong?
保安又混♥蛋♥了吗
Were the guards jerks again?
不
No.
不 我觉得...
No, I think...
我觉得我犯了个错误
I think I made a mistake.
有个侦探来过家里 一个女人
A detective came to the house. A woman.
她是叫乔恩吗
Was her name Joan?
我什么也没告诉她
I didn't tell her anything.
我什么也不知道
I don't-- I don't know anything.
不完全知道
Not really.
可她说要看看你的游戏系统
But she asked to see your gaming system,
我说可以
and I told her that she could.
我知道 对不起 我不该...
I know. I'm sorry. I should never have...
没事
It's all right.
她也来找过我
She came to see me, too.
我早知道会有这种事
I was expecting something like this.
那个电子游戏
The video game.
你就是那么跟他们联♥系♥的吗
Is that how you talk to them?
好吧 他们绝不会伤害孩子们 对吧
Okay, they-they would never hurt the kids, would they?
我现在需要你勇敢起来
I need you to be brave now.
你能勇敢起来吗
Can you be brave?
告诉他们
乔恩·华生是个麻烦
可以
Yeah.
我可以勇敢
I can be brave.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表