前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
我救了上百条性命
I have saved hundreds of lives.
你到底为什么会认为
What on earth makes you think that we would ever consider
我们会想加入你那群刽子手们
joining your stable of executioners?
下次我再遇到二八概率事件
Next time I get another 80/20 call,
我找你
I'll send it your way.
你来决定
It'll be your decision.
就当这是建立信任的训练
Call it a trust-building exercise.
两周前 一个叫帕克・兰迪斯的人开车回家
Two weeks ago, a man named Parker Landis was driving home,
遇上了追尾
and he was rear-ended.
然后那人开枪杀了他逃了
Then the guy shot him, and then fled.
兰迪斯在计划大规模下毒吗
Landis was plotting a mass poisoning.
但他在下毒前就被杀了
But he was killed before he could go through with it.
你觉得是奥丁・赖兴巴♥赫♥干的
Do you think Odin Reichenbach is responsible?
乔恩・华生一直在四处打探
Joan Watson has been poking around.
她联♥系♥了马里科帕县警长办公室
She reached out to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
-要不要我去... -不
- Would you like me to...? - No.
不 这件事还是我自己来处理吧
No, I think I'll handle this one myself.
你得跑得更快
You need to run faster.
再快点
Faster.
角度比速度更重要
The angle is more critical than the speed.
现在
Now!
我们的推测得到了证实
Theory confirmed.
你可以通知索姆斯教授 是田径明星
You can inform Professor Soames that the track star,
吉尔克里斯特先生 潜入了她的办公室
Mr. Gilchrest, gained access to her office,
拍下了期末试♥卷♥
photographed the final exam,
然后卖♥♥给了校园里的其他学生
and then sold it to other students on campus.
我会的 等我先试完
I'll get right on it, after I have my turn.
发生了什么
What just happened?
我手♥机♥被锁了 你呢
I'm locked out. You?
我就觉得会是你
Had a feeling it was you.
抱歉 但考虑到你们总是试图
Sorry about that. But given your tendency
录下我们的私人对话
to try and record our private conversations...
你怎么做到的 信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥吗
How'd you do it? Signal jammer?
还是远程访问设备
Remote access device?
不管是什么 我肯定商标标了奥德克科技
Whatever it is, I'm sure it's trademarked Odker technology...
我会给它贴商标
I would trademark it
如果我想让人知道我有这个设备的话
if I wanted anyone to know I had it.
我来是因为我知道乔恩联♥系♥了
I'm here because I know that Joan reached out
马里科帕县警长办公室
to the Maricopa Sheriff's Department
打探帕克・兰迪斯之死
about the death of Parker Landis.
如果那表情是想警告我什么
If that's a look of admonishment,
那你先照照镜子
look in the mirror.
你想叫秘密情报局加入我们的争辩
You tried to bring S.I.S. into our little debate.
你在那里也有朋友 是吧
Got friends there as well, have you?
你以为我只试图阻止美国土地上的杀手们吗
You think I only try and stop killers on American soil?
秘密情报局不会帮你的
S.I.S. won't be helping you.
以色列的摩萨德和国际刑♥警♥也不会
Neither will Mossad, nor Interpol,
更没有其他任何执法机构
nor any other global law enforcement
或情报机构可以让你利用
or intelligence agency you might draw upon.
尽管他们中的很多很高看你俩
Though many of them hold the two of you in high esteem,
但他们更看重跟我的关系
they value my friendship even more.
你来这里是进一步威胁我们吗
You came here to make more threats.
并非如此 我是来守诺的
Not at all. I'm here to fulfill a promise.
我带了份礼物 我们一起打开吧
I brought a present. Shall we open it together?
维斯利・康拉德
"Wesley Conrad."
这是你标记为要干掉的人的档案
So this is a dossier on someone you've marked for execution.
远不止如此
It's more than that.
这是看看我们到底能不能合作的最后一次尝试
It's one last attempt to see if we could all work together.
我们上次聊的时候
When last we spoke,
我保证 等我下次有案子
I promised that when I next had a case
我不是百分百确定时
I wasn't 100% certain of,
我会让你和乔恩来检查
I'd bring it to you and Joan for review.
我只有八成的把握
I'm only, say,
维斯利・康拉德可能需要被♥干♥掉
80% certain that Wesley Conrad needs to go.
我没想过你那提议是当真的
Well, I hadn't considered that a serious offer.
你当时知道我在试图录下你说的话
You knew I was trying to record you.
我知道 但我每个字都是认真的
I did. But I meant every word.
你说你只有八成确认这人有问题
You said you were only 80% sure of this guy.
所以很大的几率是我们会证明你是对的
So, odds are, we'll prove you right.
然后我们会再一起调查下一个
And then we'll be complicit in what comes next.
如果你们不想查这个
If you don't want to look into this,
我可以把它送到跟我志同道合的人手中
I can take it to someone I know sees things my way.
问题解决了 康拉德先生不会伤害到任何人
Problem solved. Mr. Conrad doesn't hurt anyone,
我也知道了你们和我
and I'll know that you and I
永远不可能成为朋友
will never be friends.
但我觉得你们会答应
But I think you'll say yes.
这是一个能证明我错了的大好机会
It's too good an opportunity to prove me wrong.
指出我的方式中的问题
Show me the faults in my methods.
你为什么这么肯定这人很危险
What makes you so sure this guy is so dangerous?
康拉德先生主持了一个讲历史谜团的播客
Mr. Conrad has a podcast on historical mysteries.
他认为一个叫伯特拉姆・伊万的英国电影制片人
He believes that a British filmmaker named Bertram Iwan
剽窃了他的一♥期♥节目 并以它为基础
has plagiarized one of his shows and used it as the basis
制♥作♥了他最新的纪录片《恶魔之足》
for his latest documentary, The Devil's Foot.
在社交媒体上
On social media,
康拉德先生明确表达了他很生气
Mr. Conrad has made it clear he is furious.
与此同时 伊万先生计划在三天后
Mr. Iwan, meanwhile, is set to appear in Manhattan
现身曼哈顿 参加一场
in three days' time for a screening
《恶魔之足》的放映会和之后的问答会
of The Devil's Foot, Q&A to follow.
所以你自然觉得他会在电影院里开枪
So naturally you think he's going to shoot up a cinema?
我怎么想不重要 他的命如今握在你手里
What I think's irrelevant. His life is in your hands now.
你们自己去调查吧
Do your own research.
然后告诉我
And then you tell me...
是除掉康拉德更好
is it better to eliminate Conrad
还是冒险让他杀掉几十人更好
or risk him killing dozens of people?
凶杀案 我们都是为此聚集在这里的
Murder. That's what we're all here for, right?
接下来的两个小时里 我们会步行至
Well, over the next two hours, we'll walk to the sites
纽约城一些最臭名昭著的凶杀案现场
of some of New York City's most infamous murders.
我们会让你们看到纽约的腐♥败♥面
We'll show you the Big Apple's rotten core,
也许还能在路上发现一些惊喜
and maybe we'll find some surprises along the way.
现在跟紧点 我们可不想失去任何人
Now stay together. We don't want to lose anyone.
再次失去
Again.
这是我们的第一站
Now for our first stop.
十♥八♥年♥前
18 years ago,
一位名叫奥特姆·克里利的百老汇明星
a beautiful Broadway star named Autumn Cleary
被勒杀的尸体在这里被人们发现
was found strangled in this very courtyard.
案子一直没破 但嫌疑人
The crime was never solved, but the suspects
就是戏剧世界的名人录
were a who's-who of the theater world.
让我来给你们讲讲她的故事
So let me tell you her story.
谁知道呢 也许你们中有人能破她的案子
And who knows, maybe one of you will solve her murder.
那是2001年8月20日
It was August 20, 2001.
奥特姆死的那晚异常寒冷
There was an unusual chill in the air the night that Autumn died.
抱歉 等我一下
Sorry, excuse me for a second.
看起来有人掉队了
Looks like we have some stragglers.
不好意思
Excuse me?
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
跟奥特姆合几张影
Taking a few pictures with "Autumn" here.
什么
What?
你的搭档 她会跳出来
Your partner. She was gonna jump out
吓唬我们之类的 对吧
and scare us or something, right?
你说会有惊喜
You said there'd be surprises.
我从没见过这个人
I've never seen that person before.
她不是旅程的一部分
She's not a part of the tour.
-对 没错 -我说真的
- Yeah, right. - I'm serious.
好吧 够了 你吓到我女朋友了
All right. Enough. You're scaring my girl.
抬头让她看看你是假装的
Look up and show her it's all an act.
我跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第七季 第十集
那上面说
According to that,
维斯利·康拉德的抄袭播客
Wesley Conrad's plagiarized podcast
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表