from harvesting crab's blood and toward the manufacture
鲎试剂替代产品
of L.A.L.'s synthetic alternative.
我不知道鲎试剂还有替代产品
I didn't realize there was an alternative to L.A.L.
有的 这种合成物已经存在很多年了
Oh, yes. The synthetic's been available for years,
但是由于产量有限
but thanks to limited availability
而且药监局的法规陈旧
and antiquated FDA regulations,
大型的生物医药公♥司♥此对都不太感冒
the big biomedical companies have been slow to embrace it.
因此成千上万的马蹄蟹
So hundreds of thousands of horseshoe crabs
被无辜放血
are being bled unnecessarily.
塔莉亚明白该做出改变了
and Talia understood the wisdom of making the change.
她认识到马蹄蟹的存活数量
She recognized that horseshoe crab populations
在大幅减少 如果它们灭绝了
are in significant decline, and if they go extinct,
那么合成物只能是唯一的选择了
then the synthetic will be the only option anyway.
换句话说 她接受了你们的游说
In other words, she was receptive to your pitch.
是的 但现在她去世了
Yeah, she was, but now that she's gone,
我们只能寄希望于她的兄弟能够说服
all we can do is hope that her brother is able to convince
接手她的实验室的人来继续她未竟的事业
whoever takes over her lab to pick up where she left off.
她的兄弟
Her brother?
科林·巴卡罗
Collin Baccaro.
他是我们最大的赞助人之一
He's one of our biggest backers.
最开始就是他说服塔莉亚
He's the one who convinced Talia
跟我们见面的
to meet with us in the first place.
谢谢你 华生
Thank you for your time. Watson?
我猜你对"科林·巴卡罗"
I assume the name "Collin Baccaro"
-这个名字有印象 -并没有
- meant something to you? - Not a thing.
那你怎么转身就走
Then why leave so abruptly?
因为我对巴卡罗先生的公♥司♥名字
Because the name of Mr. Baccaro's company
有一些印象
means something to me.
奥丁杀了塔莉亚不是为了救人
Odin didn't have Talia killed to save lives.
他这么做有更大的目的
He did it for a far more
为了赚钱
to make money.
好了
Okay, so
你和乔恩想让我找出所有的
you and Joan wanted everything I could find
你们要求的两个日期当天
on every unsolved murder
三州交界区的谋杀悬案
in the tri-state area on the two dates you asked about?
给你 4月6日和5月20日
Here you go. April 6 and May 20.
历史订单
你俩谁打算告诉我这两个日期特别在哪吗
Either of you gonna tell me what makes those dates so special?
我们会说的 但不是今天
We will, just not today.
我是贝尔
Bell.
是的 他就在这
Yeah, he's right here.
那个科技男奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥吗
The Odin Reichenbach? The tech guy?
我告诉他 谢谢
I'll tell him. Thanks.
你认识奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥
You know Odin Reichenbach?
-他是客户吗 -差不多
- He a client? - Something like that.
他来找你了
He's here to see you.
马奥妮说把他带到会议室了
Mahoney said she parked him in the conference room.
你不介意把门关上吧
Don't suppose you'd mind closing the door?
你不介意承认
Don't suppose you'd mind confessing
你策划了多起谋杀吧
to the many murders you've orchestrated?
我承认我没想到
I'll admit this is the last place
你会来这里找我
I thought you would pay me a visit.
只是想让你有安全感
Wanted you to feel safe.
但你不想让我录下你说的话
But you didn't want me to record anything you had to say.
我没看到大厅里有蓝屏的情况
I don't see any blue screens in the bullpen.
那样就不好看了 对吧
Well, that wouldn't have looked very good, would it?
我一出现 大家的手♥机♥和电脑就都坏掉了
If I'd shown up, everyone's phones and computers stop working?
技术范围是可控的
The technology's range is controllable.
你想干什么
So what do you want?
我敢肯定你已经知道了 我这周过得很坎坷
Well, I'm sure you've heard about it, but I'm having a bad week.
我的董事会想让我下课
My board wants me gone.
我知道这背后是你父亲做了手脚
I know your father's the one behind it.
莫兰德·福尔摩斯的大名我早就有所耳闻
I've known the name Morland Holmes for a good while now.
哪个恶魔亿万富翁不知道他呢
Well, name me an evil billionaire that doesn't.
我没想到他会帮你
I didn't think he'd help you.
我以为你们之间的关系很冷淡
I was led to believe your relationship was quite frosty.
我们会互送圣诞贺卡吗 不会
Do we exchange Christmas cards? No.
但我们都很讨厌大屠♥杀♥
But we both share a distaste for mass murderers.
不久前 你告诫过我要在做出
A while ago, you cautioned me to take a step back
"不可挽回的决定"之前收手
before I did "the irrevocable."
现在我也对你提出同样的要求
Now I'm asking you to do the same.
把我踢出奥德克 会削弱我
Removing me from Odker would cripple my ability
拯救无辜生命的能力
to save innocent lives.
我求你 别这么做
I'm begging you, don't do that.
真了不起 你竟然会说无辜生命
That's rich. You talking about innocent lives.
你杀了的那些人算什么
What about the ones you've taken?
塔莉亚·巴卡罗呢
What about Talia Baccaro?
科学家在实验室外被枪杀
她不是杀人犯
She wasn't a killer.
她并没打算伤害任何人
She wasn't gonna hurt anyone,
但你还是杀了她
but you had her executed.
为什么 这样你就能买♥♥下一家
Why? So you could buy
名为框筛的视频分♥析♥公♥司♥
a video analysis company called FrameSift.
我和华生是几个月前知道框筛公♥司♥的
Watson and I first became aware of FrameSift several months ago.
你那时刚向我们自曝了身份
You had just revealed yourself to us
我们尽可能地去了解了
and we were learning everything we could
你和你的那些公♥司♥
about you and your companies.
框筛在当时并没有什么价值
FrameSift didn't mean anything at the time,
它只是你近期的并购项目之一
it was just another of your recent acquisitions.
后来我们开始调查塔莉亚谋杀案
Then we started looking into Talia's murder,
我们发现框筛公♥司♥是由她的兄弟
and we saw that FrameSift was founded
科林·巴卡罗创建的
by her brother, Collin Baccaro.
拯救野生
我们又深入调查了一下
Then we looked a little further,
发现科林并不想把框筛卖♥♥给你
and we saw that Collin didn't want to sell FrameSift to you.
他已经多次拒绝了你的提议
He'd already rejected several of your offers.
之后塔莉亚就被杀了
Then Talia was killed.
科林为了哀悼暂时离开了公♥司♥ 在他离开之后
Collin takes a leave of absence to grieve, and while he's gone,
他的董事会同意了奥德克的并购
his board approved a merger with Odker.
我本来想问你为什么不直接杀了他
Now I would ask you why you didn't just kill him,
但答案很明显
but the answer is obvious.
他是个摇钱树
He was an asset.
公♥司♥有了他会更有价值
The company was worth more with him than without.
但至于他的姐妹...
But his sister, on the other hand...
你觉得这就是我收♥购♥框筛的原因吗 为了钱
Is that why you think I acquired FrameSift? To make money?
塔莉亚·巴卡罗的遭遇与利益无关
What happened to Talia Baccaro wasn't about profit.
是为了拯救更多的生命
It was about saving more lives.
框筛的算法能让我们
FrameSift's algorithms allow us
通过在线视频
to go through online video footage
识别出入镜的人和他们的位置
and identify who's in it, where they are,
以及他们在干什么
and what they're doing.
不止于此
And more than that,
它们能识别语气和表情
they read verbal intonations and facial expressions.
而你认为它们能分辨出
And you think they can tell
人们的脑中是否有杀念吗
when people have murder on their minds?
靠他们自己 不行
By themselves? No.
但和我们的数据相结合呢
But with our data?
框筛的技术已经帮助我
FrameSift's technology has already
拯救了不少生命
helped me save dozens of people.
在几年内 这个数字可能会涨到几百
In a few years, that number could be in the hundreds,
甚至上千
maybe even the thousands.
你说说看 一条命怎么比得上...
Now tell me, what is one life compared to...
这一切
all that?
你是说一条无辜的生命
One innocent life, you mean.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go now.
这次不是英国佬了吗
No English guy this time?
你们觉得我会对另一个女人坦白吗
You two figured I'd open up to another woman?
我不知道会不会
I don't know about that,
但我们希望你对真♥相♥会有所回应
but we were hoping you'd respond to the truth.
真♥相♥又是什么
And what is that, exactly?
你的上线对你撒了谎 不择手段地
That your handlers lied to you, told you whatever it took
让你相信你做的事是正确的
to make you believe that you were doing the right thing.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表