调查进行得很顺利
the investigation's running smoothly.
鉴证组没找到
CSU found nothing to suggest
我们的人去过那里的证据
that our people were ever there.
这个案子会以"谋杀后自杀"的性质
This should close a murder-suicide
顺利结案
without a hitch.
我们的其他朋友呢
And our other friends?
有疑虑吗
Any lingering doubts?
乔恩·华生和警探们一起
Joan Watson accompanied the detectives
讯问了康拉德的姐姐
when they interviewed the sister.
据说华生看起来很满意
I am told she seemed satisfied.
他们之后一直很安静
They've been quiet since.
很好 还有什么事吗
That's good. But there's something else?
新工作
New business.
-很紧急吗 -它的优先级上升得很快
- Urgent? - It jumped to the head of the line pretty fast.
他叫斯图尔特·普林格尔
Name's Stewart Pringle.
住在纽约
Lives here in New York.
他一直在暴躁地发帖说他女朋友
He's been writing furious posts about how his girlfriend
昨晚处方鸦♥片♥类药物摄入过量
OD'd last night on prescription opioids.
说他归咎于制药商
Says he blames the drug manufacturer,
他要让他们付出代价
and he's gonna make them pay.
他们的办公室在日落公园
Their offices are in Sunset Park.
-提到时间了吗 -没有
- Mention a timeline? - No.
但他已经在浏览自♥制♥炸♥药♥的信息了
But he's already surfing for tips on homemade explosives.
这个人动作很快
This one's moving quickly.
那我们也该快点了
Then we should move quickly, too.
斯图尔特·普林格尔
我得看看跟信♥用♥卡♥相符的
I'll need to see some ID
身份证件 普林格尔先生
with the credit card, Mr. Pringle.
没问题
Sure thing.
斯图尔特·普林格尔
你...
You, uh,
你是猎人吗 普林格尔先生
you a hunter, Mr. Pringle?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
我看到了你的装备
I saw your gear.
对 我在北方有座小屋
Yeah, I got a cabin upstate.
要用丙烷取暖
Propane's to heat it.
你开车回去的时候当心点
Well, you be careful driving back up there.
开枪的时候让你的步♥枪♥
And make sure you point that rifle away
离那个罐子远点
from the tank when you shoot.
如果子弹打中它
Bullet hits it,
也许你就没有小屋了
maybe you don't have a cabin upstate anymore.
威尔森·库比亚克 这位是乔恩·华生
Wilson Kubiak, Joan Watson.
库比亚克任职于我父亲的国际安保公♥司♥
Mr. Kubiak works for a global security firm my father employs.
你说斯图尔特·普林格尔是你的网上身份之一
So you said that Stewart Pringle is one of your online identities?
我昨天晚上用普林格尔的账号♥
I've been spewing alarming rants on social networking
在社交网站发布了很多恐怖消息
in Pringle's name since last night.
如果有人想确定真假
And now, if anyone wants to confirm it,
会发现斯图尔特买♥♥了猎枪
Stewart Pringle really bought a rifle,
一个丙烷罐和制♥作♥管状炸♥弹♥的工具
a propane tank and the makings of a pipe bomb.
计划是
The idea is,
他打算把炸♥弹♥和丙烷罐绑在一起
he plans to strap the pipe bomb to the tank.
制♥造♥一次爆♥炸♥ 一场大火
Makes a big boom, lots of fire,
然后在人们撤离大楼时
and as people evacuate the building,
斯图尔特会用猎枪袭击撤离人群
Stewart picks them off with the rifle.
可能有点过度杀戮
A tad overkill, perhaps.
但计划是吸引奥丁的注意
But the idea was to grab Odin's attention.
所以我们现在只能等着
So now we wait,
并希望奥丁会派人来杀他
and hope that Odin sends someone to kill him?
应该不会太久
It shouldn't be too long,
毕竟我表现得很急切
given how imminent I've made the attack seem.
我之所以选择这个身份
I chose this particular identity
就是为了降低奥丁的人选择其他目标的可能性
to reduce the variables as to where Odin's vigilante might strike.
从表面看 普林格尔就是一个在家工作的
Pringle is ostensibly a virtual shut-in
性格孤僻的人
who works from home.
家庭住址是和身份证信♥用♥卡♥关联的地址
Home being the address associated with the license and credit card.
那是我找的一个安全屋
It's a safe house I maintain,
那里正被威尔森的同事监控着
which is already being surveilled by Wilson's associates.
与此同时 我父亲
My father, meanwhile,
现在应该正跟他的大人物熟人们见面
should be meeting with one of his fellow overlords right now.
个人来说 我宁愿坐在
Personally, I'd rather risk bouncing around in traffic
载着巨大丙烷罐的车上
with an enormous tank of propane.
莫兰德
Morland.
太久没见了
It's been far too long.
曾夫人
Oh, Mrs. Tseng.
感谢你百忙之中拨冗来见我
Thank you for seeing me at such short notice.
看起来你在这里很自在
You seem absolutely in your element here.
比在城市里的豪华公♥寓♥中更自在
More soothing than the penthouse in the city, yes?
你在提醒我是你帮我得到了这个地方吗
Are you reminding me that you helped me acquire this property?
我有吗
Did I? Ah.
对 我想起来了
Ah, yes, I recall
前任主人没那么容易被说服
that the previous owner needed some cajoling.
孩子们还好吗
How are your children?
党会很大方
The Party has been generous.
他们住在好地方 生活得很好
They are well-placed, and have good lives.
你儿子怎么样
And your son?
我今日想探讨的问题就跟他有关
The matter I'm here to discuss pertains to him.
我想说清楚 这并不是一个自私的请求
And I want to stress that this request is not selfish.
今日我会拜访几位我们的朋友
I'll be visiting a number of our friends today,
我想 我需要的帮助
and the favor I'll be asking, I believe,
长远来看对我们都有益
will benefit us all in the long run.
对我们这些享受了一定程度影响力的人
Those of us who have enjoyed a certain level of influence.
你认为这些影响力受到了威胁
You believe that influence is being threatened?
是的
I do.
那我义不容辞
Then I am eager to help.
你听说过
Are you familiar with the name
奥丁・赖兴巴♥赫♥吗
Odin Reichenbach?
安妮·斯佩尔曼
"Annie Spellman"?
三年级老师
Third grade teacher.
给她松绑吧
Let's lose the restraints.
这些人抓到了你闯入这里
These men caught you breaking in here.
你们是警♥察♥吗
Are you cops?
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a detective.
这些人是
These men are...
私人保安
private security.
你要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
不
No.
所以这是绑♥架♥
So this is kidnapping?
对
Yeah.
不要想着
But don't get any ideas about
报♥警♥说你被绑♥架♥了
reporting your abduction to the authorities.
你要如何解释我们的交集
How are you gonna explain how our paths crossed?
你拿着上了膛的枪闯进来
You came in here with a loaded weapon
想杀了斯图尔特·普林格尔
expressly to murder Stewart Pringle.
你否认也没用
There's no point in denying it.
我知道是因为斯图尔特·普林格尔是我创造的
I know this because I invented Stewart Pringle.
我用了这个身份把你骗过来
I used his identity to lure you here.
不是说你这个人
Well, not you personally.
而是像你一样的人
But someone like you.
我想知道
My interest
是谁派你来的
is in who sent you here.
他们怎么找到你的
How they approached you
以及他们是如何跟你沟通的
and how they communicate with you.
我什么也不会说
I'm not going to tell you anything.
你误解我了
You misunderstand me.
如果你愿意说
While I would welcome any information
我当然会很高兴
you want to volunteer,
但我并没抱太大期望
I don't expect any.
我们把你留在这儿是为了让我搭档搜查你家
We're just holding you here while my partner searches your home.
她很厉害 所以
She's very good, so...
我觉得我们自己就能找到答案
I expect we'll find all the answers we need on our own.
我听说了你们碰到的第一起
I was briefed on the first vigilante
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表