因为我觉得从"你好"之后都是谎话
Because I don't think you've said an honest word since "Hello."
我们看了你所有的法庭记录
We've read all your court records.
你说你坦诚了关于你的过去
You claimed that you shared everything
你所知道的一切
you knew about your past.
你能记起来的所有孤儿院和寄养家庭
Every orphanage, every foster home you could remember.
你从没提过这个女人 为什么
You never mentioned this woman once. Why not?
因为我不想让海瑟知道我惹的麻烦
Because I didn't want Heather to know about the trouble I was in.
我很羞愧
I was ashamed.
我们已经见过足够证据
We've seen ample evidence
证明你并不会觉得羞愧
that you're not capable of shame.
如果我们查一下新泽西的寄养记录
When we check New Jersey's foster records,
会找到这次的记录吗
will we find a record of this placement?
不 那不是官方寄养
No, it... it wasn't official.
我从当时的住处跑了出来
I had run away from the place where I was living.
我在食物发放处遇到海瑟 她带我回了家
I met Heather on a food line, and she took me in.
几个月后
After a few months,
我又惹上了麻烦
I was in trouble again,
所以我就走了
so I moved on.
真方便
It's convenient--
又一个无法证实的故事
another un-confirmable story.
正如你的惯用伎俩
As is your wont.
我能来找你们很不容易
It wasn't easy for me to come to you.
我知道你们怎么看我
I know how you feel about me,
但海瑟是我这辈子
but... Heather was one of the only people
唯一关心过我的人
in my whole life who ever cared about me.
而你们是最好的侦探
And you're the best at what you do.
她中枪的时候正在给
She was buying clothes for her foster kids
寄养的孩子们买♥♥衣服
when she got gunned down.
不管你们信不信我的话
Whether you believe anything I say or not...
这个人听起来不值得伸张正义吗
doesn't this sound like someone who deserves justice?
看到我发给你的文章了吗
Hey, you got the article I sent you?
看了 但首先我们要谈谈这个米娜
I did, but first we're gonna talk about Mina
还是凯西 还是其他什么的
or Cassie or whatever her name is
突然出现在你们家的事
just showing up at your house.
你们应该把银器都藏起来了吧
I assume you guys hid all the silverware?
还有支票簿
And the checkbooks.
你说她认识文章里那个女人 海瑟·弗利
You said she knew the woman in the article, Heather Foley?
我说的是她说她认识那个女人
I said she says she knows her.
你觉得这个是骗局
You think it's a trick.
我觉得她说的话没法辨别真假
I think it's impossible to know with her.
现在我们只是陪她演戏
Right now, we're just playing along.
我们觉得可以调查一下海瑟·弗利的案子
We thought we'd look look into the murder of Heather Foley.
试着弄清楚她想干什么
Try and figure out what she's up to.
我给帕塞伊克
I left a message for the detective
负责这个案子的警探留言了
in Passaic who's working the case.
如果有回复我会告诉你们的
I'll let you know when I hear back.
与此同时 我尽力挖掘了一下
Meantime, I dug up what I could.
关于谋杀本身的情况
Far as the murder itself goes,
文章里说的都是对的
everything in the article is right.
头部一处枪伤
Single gunshot wound to the head,
九毫米口径 弹道检验没有匹配
nine millimeter slug, ballistics didn't find a match.
没有其他线索
No other leads.
在我看来警♥察♥好像调查了她丈夫
Reads to me like the cops looked at the husband,
并把他排除了
but ruled him out.
凯西在监狱里待了20个月 对吧
Cassie did 20 months at Taconic, right?
对
Yeah.
我知道你不需要我提醒
I know I don't need to tell you this,
但是当心点 监狱可是她这种人
but watch your backs. Prison's a good place
学会新花招的好地方
for someone like her to learn new tricks.
我保证不会让她离开我们的视线
I promise, we're not gonna let her out of our sight.
其实 夏洛克现在正在安顿她
In fact, Sherlock is with her right now, getting her situated.
好了 在调查期间
Right, for the extent of the investigation,
你要生活在我们的监护之下
you'll be living under our roof.
我们随时都能知道你在哪做什么
We'll know where you are and what you're doing at all times.
这个东西你要一直带着
You're going to keep this with you at all times.
它只能接打
It's enabled to send and receive calls
我和华生的电♥话♥
only with Watson and myself.
你不可以携带其它电子设备
You'll possess no other electronic devices.
你要24小时开机
You'll keep it powered on...
所以你们可以通过它定位我
So you can track my location with it.
-有问题吗 -没有
- Problem? - No.
你会找我们查这个案子
The fact that you've brought us this case
让我觉得你另有所图
tells me you're up to something.
你可能有同伙
You may have accomplices.
你可能想伤害某人
You may intend someone harm.
在我知道你葫芦里卖♥♥什么药之前
So until I know what your game is,
你就别指望能有什么隐私了
you can abandon all expectation of privacy.
你蹲过监狱
You've spent time in prison.
应该没什么问题
So it should be easy.
行吧
Fair enough.
谢谢
And thanks.
我很感激你们能这么做
I appreciate you doing this.
怎么了
What?
我会查出你想干什么
I will find out what you're up to.
你是说 除了查出
You mean, besides trying to find out
杀害我在乎的人的凶手
who killed the person I cared about?
是的 除那之外 现在 你赶紧
Yeah, besides that. Now, do whatever settling in
把东西都收拾好
you need to do quickly.
华生正在接待外国来的客户
Watson is tending to a client who's in from abroad.
我们要去拜访一下海瑟·弗利的老公
You and I will visit Heather Foley's husband.
你回来了
You came back.
我说过的
I told you I would.
还带来了帮手
And you brought help.
贾德·弗利 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Judd Foley, Sherlock Holmes.
节哀顺变
My condolences on your loss.
凯西说她有个警探朋友
Cassie said she had a friend who was a detective.
希望她解释过我付不起太高的价码
I hope she explained I can't afford to pay much.
我告诉他我敢打赌你会免费接这个案子
I told him I'd bet you'd take the case for free.
既然这样 那就免费
Oh, well, free it is, then.
不能让凯西成为撒谎的骗子
Wouldn't want to make a liar out of Cassie.
快请进
Please, come in.
给我讲讲 凯西跟你们一起生活了多久
Remind me, how long did Cassie live here with you?
贾德和海瑟当时还没在一起
Judd and Heather weren't together back then.
我只是和海瑟一起住
I just lived with Heather.
我们结婚四年了
We were, uh, married for four years.
-那你俩什么时候认识的 -上周
- So when did you meet? - Just last week.
但我和她一见如故
But I feel like I've known her for forever.
我在网上看到了报道
I read about what happened online
就过来悼念一下
and I came to pay my respects.
我很惊讶
I was amazed...
凯西记得那么多
how much Cassie remembered.
她带了占星师百合 海瑟最喜欢的花
She brought Stargazer lilies, Heather's favorite flower.
她还记得海瑟特别喜欢真命天女组合
She remembered how much Heather loved Destiny's Child.
她健身的时候听她们的歌♥
How she'd listen to them while she exercised.
然后边吃巧克力派边抱怨自己白练了
And then eat Yodels and complain that she undid all that work.
能遇见如此珍惜海瑟的人
It must be a great comfort...
一定是莫大的安慰
meeting someone Heather meant so much to.
海瑟在人们身上留下了她的印记
Heather left her mark on people.
她做了很多好事
She did a lot of good.
事情大概我都看过了
I read about what happened.
除了悲剧之外 在我看来海瑟的死
While tragic, it seems to me that Heather's death
也许只是随机的暴♥力♥抢劫行凶事件
may have been just a mugging, or a random act of violence.
鉴于你对公众的恳求
Given your appeals to the public,
你肯定认为事情没这么简单
you obviously think there's a lot more to it.
所以
So...
还有什么事是我不知道的
what's not in print?
过去的几个月里 海瑟总是接到一些电♥话♥
The past few months, Heather kept getting phone calls
她不想让我听到
she didn't want me to hear.
此外 她总是在"出差"
Plus, she'd run off on "Errands" at all hours.
你觉得她出轨了
You think she was having an affair?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表