I never expected you to come to London.
当初我承认杀了迈克尔时
When I confessed to killing Michael,
我知道自己在做什么
I knew what I was doing.
我知道我是在牺牲自己
I knew what I was sacrificing, and...
我也准备好了要独自承担
I was ready to go it alone.
而现在
Now...
我并没说我要离开 我只说我在纠结
I didn't say I was leaving. I said I was struggling.
我只是需要一些时间 好吗
I just need a little time, okay?
格雷森警监
怎么了
What?
到底怎么了
What?
你要接吗
Are you gonna answer it?
-警监 -其实是我 马库斯
- Captain. - Actually, it's me, Marcus.
抱歉这样打给你 我只是在挨个打给
Sorry I'm calling like this. I'm just dialing
他手♥机♥上跟他亲近的人
everyone he's close to that's in his phone.
我没有所有人的号♥码
I didn't have all the numbers.
警监
The captain,
他中枪了
he's been shot.
-情况很糟 -有多糟
- It's bad. - How bad?
他们昨晚在法拉盛的一条街上发现了他
They found him last night on a street out in Flushing.
没人看到发生了什么
Nobody saw what happened.
医生说...
The doctors, they, uh...
不确定他能不能挺过来
they're not sure he's gonna pull through.
我想着应该告诉你们一声
Thought you guys should know.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表