"利瓦伊·查特"
"Levi Chait"?
他以前在摩萨德工作
He used to work for Mossad.
2012年他开始做雇佣兵
And then he got started as a merc in 2012
为阿格里亚诺斯和其他几家公♥司♥工作
working for Agrianos and a few other companies.
我敢肯定他之前
I'm pretty sure he teamed up
和韦伯及卡舒夫一起搭档过
with Webb and Kashuv once before.
巴林追究国防部长死因
他们本来是要给一个酋长提供安保服务
They were supposedly providing security for a sheikh,
但是当地政♥府♥认为他们是被派去
but the government there thought they were really sent
暗♥杀♥巴林国防部长的
to assassinate the Bahraini defense minister.
如果你要派暗♥杀♥小组的话
If you're going to send a hit squad,
就一定要派一组之前搭档过的
you'd send one which has worked together before.
没错
Exactly.
问题是 这个查特找起来可不容易
The problem is, this Chait guy is gonna be hard to find.
他是一个幽灵 我们不会自己去查
He's a ghost. We wouldn't go it alone.
我让纽约警局发布一个通告
We have the NYPD issue an APB.
我也这么想
I thought the same thing,
但是难度在于如果不知道对方长什么样
but it's kind of hard to look out for someone
就很难找这个人
when you don't know what they look like.
我在网上到处都找不到他的确切照片
I couldn't find a verified photo of him anywhere online.
不过 找到一张这个
There is this, though.
你认为其中一个可能是查特
You think one of these men might be Chait?
这是从一个打猎留言板上找到的
It's from a hunting message board.
这是网上唯一一个出现他名字的
It's the only place where his name popped up online.
如果现场的那个人
If the guy on the site is the Levi Chait
就是我们要找的利瓦伊·查特
that we're looking for,
那么他就是跟照片上的这帮人一起打猎的
then he hunts with the men in this picture.
其中只有一人没被捕
Only one of them wasn't captioned.
弗雷德里克·温兹应该能确认是不是他
Frederick Wentz should be able to confirm whether it's him.
吃点披萨 休息一下吧
Eat some pizza, get some rest.
很快 我们可能就有人能指证
Pretty soon, we might have someone who can testify
奥丁·莱辛巴♥赫♥了
against Odin Reichenbach.
利瓦伊·查特
Levi Chait.
你告诉我们的这个名字 这是他吗
You gave us the name. Is that him or not?
我不知道
I don't know.
我记得这个名字 但不记得长相
I-I remember the name, not the face.
你们确定是他干的
You're sure he did this?
我们还不确定 我们想和查特先生谈谈
No, we're not sure. We'd like to talk to Mr. Chait,
但是我们要想找到他
but we need to know what he looks like
就得先知道他的样貌
if we're gonna track him down.
如果你因为发型或者胡须
If you're hesitating because the hair
而不太确定的话 请告诉我们
or beard are different, just let us know.
我们可以在发布的通告上调整外貌特征
We can always alter an image which goes out with an APB.
你们要知道 这事发生在好多年前
Uh, you got to understand that this was a few years ago.
当时来来去去的有好多人
There were a lot of these guys coming and going.
糟糕
Ah, damn it.
抱歉
Sorry.
温兹先生 我们今天是做不完了 是吧
Mr. Wentz, we just can't get it flowing today, can we?
不好意思 我们得试试另一只胳膊
Bear with me, hon, we're gonna have to try the other arm.
能稍等一会儿吗
Oh, could you just, uh, give us a minute?
是的 请稍等
Yeah, give us a minute.
这是烫伤
It's a burn.
刚伤了没几天
It's no more than a couple of days old.
肯定不是放疗弄的
Certainly not from radiation therapy.
告诉我们
Tell us you didn't get it
这个伤不是你把员工
stuffing pieces of your employees
塞进雅各布·韦伯的室外烤炉时弄的
into Jacob Webb's outdoor oven.
两天 那天是周三
Two days? That-that was Wednesday.
我星期三做化疗
I get chemotherapy on Wednesday.
这里没有你那天来的记录
There's no record of you being here.
事实上 你好几周都没来了
In fact, you haven't been here for the past couple of weeks.
是的 他一直忙着来着
No, he's been busy.
奥丁是怎么找到你的
So how did Odin find you?
他给了你多少钱
How much is he paying you?
他们的炸♥弹♥没炸死我们之后
After they missed us with that bomb,
他肯定要求你处理掉他们
he must have asked you to get rid of them.
确保不会有事情查到他头上
Make sure nothing could spill back on him.
我们说得对吗
Do we have it about right?
我可以告诉你们 但凭什么呢
I suppose I could tell you, but why would I?
就像你们的警♥察♥朋友说的
Like your, uh, cop friend said,
我只有一个月的时间了
I'll be dead in a month.
我宁愿跟律师聊聊
I'd rather talk to a lawyer.
真希望我能有好消息
Look, I wish I had better news,
但你们想要控告
but these homicide charges
弗雷德里克·温兹的凶杀指控
you want to file against Frederick Wentz--
地检办公室
there is no way
是不会执行的
the district attorney's office can pursue them.
荒唐 你们办公室天天起诉杀人凶手
That's ridiculous. Your office prosecutes murderers every day.
这是你们存在的理由
It's your raison d'être.
是的 我很清楚我们的职责
Yeah, I'm well aware of our charter.
我还知道温兹先生是癌症晚期患者
I'm also aware that Mr. Wentz is suffering from terminal cancer.
这不重要 他杀了三个人
That shouldn't matter. He killed three people.
你们说的那些人本身就是杀人凶手
People you say were murderers themselves.
都是受雇于奥丁·莱辛巴♥赫♥
Contracted by Odin Reichenbach
为了避免一个先发制人的暗♥杀♥项目
to keep a program of preemptive assassination
被公之于众
from coming to light.
错上加错就成了正确的事吗
Two wrongs make a right?
我还不知道他们更新了
I didn't realize they updated
纽约州的刑法
New York State penal law.
我不是那个意思
Not what I'm saying.
我是说这些都是极其严重的指控
I'm saying that these are explosive allegations,
而温兹已经请好了律师
and Wentz has already lawyered up.
你觉得一个破产的下层人♥民♥
How do you imagine a bankrupt pariah
如何能负担得起这座城市
has retained the services of the city's
最优秀的刑事辩护律所的费用
preeminent criminal defense firm?
你觉得是谁雇了
Who do you think is paying
那些特权阶层的律师来恐吓你
those white-shoe lawyers to intimidate you?
他说得对
He's right.
奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥是这一切的操盘者
Odin Reichenbach is pulling the strings here.
是的 他很厉害
Yeah, well, he's doing a hell of a job.
弗雷德里克·温兹是我们唯一
Frederick Wentz is our only living link
能将奥丁犯下的罪行串起来的线索
to all the crimes that Odin is responsible for.
我们说的是一个亿万富翁
We're talking about a billionaire
非法监视人♥民♥并杀了他们
who's illegally spying on people and then having them killed.
这难道不是你想让媒体大肆宣扬的案子吗
How is that not a case you want splashed all over the news?
汤米 你知道这种战斗
Tommy, you know you can't charge
不能不带弹♥药♥就冲进去
into that kind of battle without any ammo.
温兹发誓他是无辜的
Wentz swears he's innocent
并自称对于你父亲和安妮·斯佩尔曼
and professes to have no knowledge regarding the deaths
和康拉德家族的死都毫不知情
of your father, Annie Spellman or the Conrad family.
他不会合作的
He is not gonna cooperate.
那就这样了吗
So that's it?
这个家伙要把他的秘密带进坟墓里
This guy just takes his secrets to the grave?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果温兹是唯一的线索 你们将一无所获
If Wentz is all you got, you got nothing.
我应该在一发现奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥的行动时
I should have run directly at Odin Reichenbach
就直接对他出手
when we found out what he was doing.
-你不希望他人受伤 -我太天真了
- You didn't want anyone else getting hurt. - I was naive.
我的行为让这个冷血富豪占了先机
All I did was give a ruthless billionaire a head start,
现在已经没办法赶上他了
and now there's no way to catch up.
肯定有线索能将奥丁和他的所作所为联♥系♥起来
There has to be a link that ties Odin to everything he's done.
我们从头开始
I mean, we're back to where we started.
不 我们的情况更糟了
No, our position is considerably worse.
我们追得这么紧 他不会再暴露自己的弱点
He won't expose his flank again now that we came this close.
他知道有人在盯着他
He knows there are eyes on him now.
或许吧 但那么多人盯着他
Maybe. But it's got to count for something
也会有点用的
that there are so many eyes on him.
我们该如何竞争呢 他简直全知全能
Well, how can we compete? He's omniscient.
他只会用我们无法预见或察觉的方式
He's just gonna keep killing people in ways
继续杀人
that we can't foresee or detect.
那本是我们唯一的机会
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表