我们的狗基本都有
Yeah, most of our dogs do.
挺讽刺的对吧
It's kind of ironic, huh?
嗅叶子的狗被飞叶子的领养了
Weed-sniffing dog being fostered by someone who sells the stuff.
我不知道讽不讽刺 但是...
I don't know about ironic, but...
也许这不是巧合
it might not be a coincidence.
我想现在也许可以
I thought perhaps now is a good time
进行完我们的谈话了
to finish our conversation.
我对奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥情况的处理手段
My handling of the Odin Reichenbach situation.
我想你肯定有很多问题
I assume you have more questions.
我没有什么问题 只有很强烈的感受
I don't really have questions; I have strong feelings.
并且我很清楚奥丁有多强大
And I understand full well how powerful Odin is.
我是说 我理解你为什么不告诉我
I mean, I get why you didn't tell me
国安局的调查情况
what was going on with the NSA investigation.
我不喜欢 但我理解
I mean, I don't love it, but I get it.
但这仍然改变不了
Still, it doesn't change the fact
他过于危险的事实
that he's too dangerous to ignore.
我们必须要找到这家伙的死角
We've got to find some angle on the guy,
我们不能就这么任其摆布
we can't just just roll over for him.
你认为这就是我在做的事吗
You were under the impression that's what I've done?
上一个月里
Over the last month,
我一直在试图联络秘密情报处的接触人
I've been attempting to reach my contacts at SIS.
这事很微妙
It's delicate.
奥丁在网络上的掌控很大
Odin casts a long shadow online,
所以我只能用线下的后门
so I've been limited to analog back channels.
所以我想要给你这个
Which is why I wanted to give you this.
当我的信息传送到适合的人手上后
When my message reaches the appropriate parties,
皇家特工会打给这个加密的手♥机♥
agents of the Crown will call that encrypted cell phone.
为什么要给我
Why give it to me?
因为我相信你
Because I trust you.
并且我想给你展示我也值得
Then I want to show that I'm worthy
你的信任
of your trust in return.
奥丁的事我对你撒过一次慌
I lied to you once about Odin.
不会再有下次了
I won't do it again.
马库斯 我俩都在
Marcus, you have us both.
几件事
Couple things.
实验室说你们在卡洛琳·吉布斯家
The lab says the marijuana you found
找到的那些大♥麻♥
at Caroline Gibbs's house
是来自一种特殊的马唐根
is from a particular sativa strain.
上一次他们看到这些东西
Last time they saw the stuff it came from
是在史泰登岛的一次清扫行动中
a street rip Vice did out on Staten Island.
就在卡洛琳家附近吗
Near where Caroline lived?
是 一个墨西哥帮派的几名低等级毒贩
Yeah, a few low-level dealers from a Mexican gang
囤着这些东西
were holding the stuff.
圣地亚哥帮
Los Santiagos.
还有件你们需要知道的事是
Other thing I thought you should know
警犬奥利有他独特的专长
is that Ollie the police dog had a specialty.
他很擅长嗅出大♥麻♥
He was great at sniffing out marijuana.
也许我们应该去圣地亚哥帮看看
Perhaps we should introduce ourselves to Los Santiagos.
如果他们是卡洛琳的供应商
If they were Caroline's suppliers,
也许他们知道她养了一条警犬
perhaps they knew she was fostering a police dog.
是的 我也想到了 但你真的认为
Yeah, crossed my mind, too, but you really think
她会跟供应商讲自己的狗吗
she's talking to her suppliers about her dogs?
我说不好
I don't know.
宠物的主人会逢人就讲自己的宠物
Pet owners will talk to anybody about their pets.
我们的邮递员就知道克莱德的所有故事
Our mailman knows Clyde's life story.
假设圣地亚哥帮确实知道奥利的事
Say the Santiagos did know about Ollie.
他们想用它做什么
What would they want with him?
也许他们想用它
Maybe they wanted to use him
测试自己的贩毒手段
to test their smuggling methods.
奥利在大♥麻♥窝可是香饽饽
Ollie would be a good canary in the cannabis coalmine.
那帮做大♥麻♥生意的人一直在试验
Those in the marijuana business are constantly experimenting
包装的新工艺蒙蔽探员
with new packing materials, masking agents,
甚至对植物本身的农学进行创新
even innovations in the agronomy of the plant itself.
如果奥利闻出来了
If Ollie sniffed it out,
他们就继续研究
then they would go back to the drawing board.
如果他闻不出来
If he can't,
他们就有了一种经过警方验证的贩毒方案
they have a police-proof way of moving their product.
纽约的圣地亚哥帮的头目
Well, the leader of the New York Santiagos
是一个叫恩里克·鲁伊斯的人
is a guy named Enrique Ruiz.
缉毒队的告诉我他自己开了一家场外赛马赌场
Narcotics tells me he works out of an OTB he owns.
要不要跟我一起去
Feel like joining me for a visit?
我们想和恩里克·鲁伊斯谈谈
We'd like to speak to Enrique Ruiz.
恩里克·鲁伊斯
Enrique Ruiz,
圣地亚哥贩毒集团的纽约管理者
head of New York operations for the Santiago Cartel.
-我们知道他在这 -对不起我不会说英语
- We know he's here. - Lo siento, no hablo inglés.
你忙吗 没关系
Estás ocupado. No hay problema.
我自己去找恩里克
Encontraré a Enrique yo solo.
你们不能进去
You can't go back there.
你们虽然是警♥察♥
Just 'cause you're police doesn't mean
-但不意味着你们可以为所欲为 -确实
- you can do whatever you want. - That's true.
不过 既然你身上有大♥麻♥味
But, since you reek of weed,
刚刚还对一位警♥察♥撒谎
and you just lied to a police officer
说自己不会讲英语
about being able to speak English,
我就可以搜你的身
one thing I can do is search you.
所以要么给我看你的口袋
So either show me your pockets
要么告诉我恩里克·鲁伊斯在哪
or show me Enrique Ruiz.
下楼 左手边第二间
Down the stairs, second door on the left.
我们找恩里克·鲁伊斯
Looking for Enrique Ruiz.
你们是什么人
Who the hell are you?
马库斯·贝尔 纽约警局 他们是我同事
Marcus Bell, NYPD. These are my associates,
华生女士 福尔摩斯先生
Ms. Watson, Mr. Holmes.
不管是什么事 不是我♥干♥的
Whatever it was, I didn't do it.
两天前 一个叫卡洛琳·吉布斯的女人
Two days ago, a woman named Caroline Gibbs
被杀了 还有一条退休的警犬
was murdered and a retired police dog
从她家被偷走了
was stolen from her property.
我们搜查房♥间的时候 发现了大♥麻♥
When we searched the house, we found marijuana
和你卖♥♥的一种紫花苜蓿吻合
that matches a strain of sativa sold by you.
很有趣 不过我不卖♥♥大♥麻♥
That's very interesting, but I don't sell weed.
我有一家场外赛马赌场
I own an OTB.
也就是说
That said,
即便我卖♥♥大♥麻♥
if I did sell weed,
也一定是最好的
I bet it would be the best.
可能很多人都有
A lot of people would probably have it.
也许你们死了的女士也有
Maybe even your dead lady.
我们认为她是替你卖♥♥货的
Well, we think she sold for you.
我们还认为她错误地告诉了你
We also think she made the mistake of telling you
或者你的一个手下
or one of your men that she'd adopted
她领养了一只
a former police dog that used to specialize
专门闻大♥麻♥的警犬
in detecting marijuana.
所以我不仅杀了这位女士 还偷了她的狗
So I didn't just kill this lady, I stole her pooch?
你说呢
You tell us.
大家都冷静一点
Let's everyone just stay calm.
当然 非常冷静
Of course. Very calm.
找我吗
Looking for me?
这位是我的律师 丹妮尔·奥利维拉
This is my attorney, Danielle Olivera.
他们是警♥察♥的人
They're with the police.
你的律师恰好在你的
Your attorney just happened to be in the back room
毒品交易运营中枢的密室里
of the nerve center of your drug dealing operation?
这不是中枢
This isn't a nerve center,
这是场外赛马赌场
it's an OTB.
这堵墙后面不是什么密室
And there's no back room behind that wall,
是我的法务办公室
just my legal offices.
鲁伊斯先生以优♥惠♥的价格把办公室租给我
Mr. Ruiz leases space to me at a bargain rate,
作为交换 我给他提供免费的法务服务
and I provide free legal services in exchange.
他们认为我杀了一个女的还绑♥架♥了她的狗
They think I killed some lady and kidnapped her dog.
明白了 你想说的都跟他们说了吗
I see. Have you said everything you want to say to them?
说完了
I have.
你们有搜查令吗
Do you have a warrant?
那就请你们离开
Then please, show yourselves out.
我刚接到马库斯的电♥话♥
Well, I just heard from Marcus.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表