I thought about giving this all to a reporter,
但考虑到媒体对他们的
but given the fealty the press has shown
新媒体征服者展现出的忠诚
their new media conquerors,
我担心任何报道
I worried that any report
都会很快被辟谣
would be summarily crushed
或屏蔽或者以捏造假新闻的形式被驳回
or spun or just dismissed as fake news.
所以你就来让我背黑锅了
So you darkened my door.
这个人用网络
The man is using the Internet
选择美国公民来处决
to select American citizens for execution.
如果你能找到证据
If you can find evidence of that,
也许你会觉得有必要联络联调局
perhaps you'll see fit to bring in the FBI.
好吧 我把它放在公告上
All right, I'll run it up the flagpole,
看看大佬们是否回应
see if the bosses salute.
还有 福尔摩斯...
Oh, and, Holmes...
如果我们真这样做了...
if we do run with this...
算你欠我们的
you're gonna owe us.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你认为戴维斯·威马克想杀了我
You think Davis Whitmark wants to kill me?
我们知道他很生你的气
We know he was angry with you
我们也知道原因
and we know why.
我们搜索了他的电脑
We searched his computer and found
发现了他制♥作♥的一系列重口味捆绑视频
a bunch of hard-core bondage videos he worked on.
最后的字幕说那是
The credits at the end said that he produced them
他为你的在线色情公♥司♥制♥作♥的
for your online porn company.
我们还发现了一份资产负债表...
We also found a balance sheet...
上面说你没付他最后一批视频的钱
that said that you stiffed him on his last batch of videos.
你欠他5万
You owe him 50 grand.
对戴维斯来说 坏消息是
Bad news for Davis was
他不能把你告到法庭上
he couldn't exactly take you to court,
因为这样这些就会公诸于世
because then these would come out.
那是个旧子弹留下的疤痕
So, that is a scar from an old bullet wound,
是他当紧急勤务警♥察♥时留下的
from when he was an ESU cop.
所以他不仅仅是制♥作♥视频
So he wasn't just producing the videos,
他也是里面的主角
he was also the leading man.
我的确欠过戴维斯5万
I did owe Davis 50 grand.
强调一下"欠过"
Emphasis on "did."
我正在制♥作♥一个新的网站
I'm producing a new kink site,
我需要钱来保护我的服务器
and I needed the money to secure my servers.
所以我一直拖延他的付款
So I kept delaying his payments.
最后他厌倦了
Eventually he got sick of it.
他威胁你
He threatened you?
是的 但不是用子弹
Yeah, but not with a bullet.
他说如果我不付钱
He said if I didn't pay up,
他会告诉我的其他内容提供商
he'd put the word out to my other content providers,
说我不可信
tell them I couldn't be trusted.
所以我和他达成了协议
So I cut a deal with him.
什么交易
What kind of deal?
我向他提供了我新网站的股份
I offered him a share in my new site.
他接受了
He took it.
他知道一旦我们开始运营
He knew that, once we were up and running,
他每年的收益
he'd get annual payouts that'll be worth
将是我欠他的两三倍
two, three times what I owed him.
他对此很满意吗
And he was satisfied with that?
他迫不及待地签了合约
He couldn't sign the papers fast enough.
前几天他甚至给我留了一通留言
He even left me a voice mail the other day
感谢我
thanking me.
朱丽安娜 是我
Juliana, hey, it's me.
我收到了你寄来的所有文件
I got all the paperwork in the mail,
只想跟你说
and-and I just wanted to let you know
我很感激你能让我参与这项目
how grateful I am for making me a part of this.
我们回头再聊
We'll talk soon.
戴维斯是聪明人
Davis is smart.
他明白如果没有我来启动项目 他一分钱也拿不到
He knows he won't get a cent if I'm not alive to launch.
所以不管他要杀的人是谁
So, whoever it is he's looking to kill,
我向你们保证不是我
I guarantee you it isn't me.
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
告诉我你没戴着这玩意去见麦克纳利探员
Tell me you didn't wear that to your meeting with Agent McNally.
当然没有 不过也许戴上是个好主意
I didn't, but that would have been good.
要告诉我进展如何吗
You gonna tell me how it went?
和预期的一样好
As well as can be expected.
也就是说他会再联♥系♥我们
Which means he'll get back to us.
与此同时 我看了看
In the meantime, I've turned my attention
马库斯失踪朋友的案子
to Marcus's missing friend.
你看到我发给你的文件了
Oh, you got the files I sent you.
戴维斯·威马克的影片合集
The collected cinematic works of Davis Whitmark,
和他给他将来色情片合作伙伴的语♥音♥留言
and the voice mail he left his would-be partner in porn.
然后呢
And?
我在影片中没发现有任何迹象表明
I saw no indication in any of the films that I've watched
他和表演同伴有矛盾
that he was at odds with a fellow performer,
尽管其中有很多鞭打的动作
despite the many thrashings.
更让我感兴趣的是语♥音♥留言
Of much more interest to me was the voice mail.
我觉得其中可能包含了关于威马克先生
I think it may contain a clue as to Mr. Whitmark's
现在位置的线索
current whereabouts.
那是鸽子吗
Are those pigeons?
准确来说 是一大群
A densely packed mass of roosting pigeons,
栖息的鸽子
to be exact.
我在背景里注意到它们后
When I noticed them in the background,
就把录音转到了磁带上
I transferred the recording to tape
以便我将听到的声音分离及放大
so I could isolate and amplify what I was hearing.
从不得不过滤掉的风声来判断
Judging by the amount of wind I had to filter,
我相信那些鸽子在一个屋顶的笼子里
I believe that the pigeons were in a rooftop coop,
而威马克先生打那通电♥话♥时
and Mr. Whitmark was only a few feet away
离笼子只有数米远
when he placed the call.
所以你认为他当时正在屋顶勘查狙击的地点
So you think he was on the rooftop scouting for a sniper nest.
根据马库斯获取的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
According to the cell phone data that Marcus procured,
那通电♥话♥是东村的一座信♥号♥♥塔附近打出来的
the call was made near a cell phone tower in the East Village.
好消息是 在那片区域只有一个屋顶鸽子笼
Happily, there is only one rooftop coop in that entire area.
以便记录 我已经建议威马克先生不作回应
For the record, I've advised Mr. Whitmark not to talk.
但遗憾的是 他不愿听取我的建议
Unfortunately, he doesn't seem inclined to listen.
卡拉知道多少
How much does Carla know?
她知道今天发生的事情
She knows what happened today.
我们找到你时你持有狙♥击♥枪♥
We found you with a sniper rifle.
你没有伤害任何人 配合地投降了
You hadn't hurt anyone, surrendered peacefully.
其它的事 你可以自己告诉她
Everything else, you can tell her yourself.
我参与的那些视频 那些影片
Those-those videos I made, those movies,
只是为了赚钱
they were just for the money.
我公♥司♥的一个同事
A guy at the place I work,
他帮朱丽安娜做剪辑好些年了
he's been editing for Juliana for years.
当他告诉我她为内容付的报酬时 我就...
And when he told me what she paid for content, I just...
我很爱我妻子
I love my wife.
我相信你
I believe you.
我想帮你
I want to help,
但我们得先谈谈今天的事
but first we got to talk about today.
你在那屋顶上做什么
What were you doing up on that roof?
一周前我接到一通电♥话♥
I got a call about a week back.
无法追踪的号♥码 声音也被处理过
Number blocked, voice disguised.
不管是谁 那人看过我的视频
Whoever it was, they'd seen my videos,
也知道面具背后的人是我
they knew it was me under the mask.
他们说如果我不听从指示
They said that if I didn't follow orders,
卡拉就会知道一切
Carla would find out everything.
我原以为他们只是想要钱
I thought they were gonna ask for money.
可是
Instead,
他们却给了我一间酒店的名字
they gave me the name of a hotel.
沃福德酒店
The Warford.
以及一个房♥间号♥ 706
And a room number, 706.
我们找到你的地方
The Warford is across the street
街对面就是沃福德酒店
from where we found you.
沃福德
打电♥话♥给你的人
The person who called,
他们要你枪杀一名酒店的客人吗
they wanted you to kill someone who was staying there?
不 这才是疯狂的部分
No, see, that's the crazy part.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表