Okay.
绿地公园里有好几处水体
There are several bodies of water in the Greenbelt,
但只有一个被沼泽包围
but only one of them is surrounded by marshland.
里士满池塘
Richmond Pond.
里士满池塘
由于沼泽泥是她身上最新鲜的污渍...
Given that the marsh mud was the freshest muck on her body...
我们可以假设池塘附近
We can assume the area around the pond
-就是她的遇刺地点 -没错
- is where the attack went down. - Yeah.
她背上插了一把15厘米长的刀
She had a six-inch blade in her back.
在那种情况下她没法走太远
She couldn't have made it far in that condition.
我不确定我们有多大几率能找到
I'm not sure how likely it is we'll find
她遇刺的确切地点 但是...
the exact scene of the stabbing, but...
谁知道呢 也许我们会找到一栋
Who knows, maybe we'll find a creepy shack
门坏了的恐怖小屋
with a door off its hinges.
对 有可能
Yeah. Maybe.
这里有金属罐 铜管 丙烷罐
Got metal pots, copper coiling, propane tanks.
看起来像一个非法酿酒厂
Looks like a bootleg distillery to me.
像非法酿酒厂室的残骸
What's left of one, anyway.
这里肯定是犯罪现场 但是...
Well, it's certainly a crime scene, but...
我觉得伊莎贝尔不是在这里遇刺的
I don't think it was where Isabel was stabbed.
-不是吗 -不是
- No? - No.
这里有两组明显的脚印
There's two distinct sets of footprints.
但都太大了
But neither one of them is
不会是她的
small enough to be hers.
我怀疑她从没进来过
I doubt she was ever in here.
那我想知道那是谁的血
Then I wonder whose blood that is.
是别人的
Someone else's.
她背上的刀在插在了肌肉上
The knife in her back pierced only muscle.
没有切断任何主动脉
Didn't sever any major arteries;
所以她才能逃走并在失血过多死亡前
that's why she was able to escape and make it to the finish line
坚持跑到终点
before succumbing to her wounds.
这种喷溅形状更符合...
This spatter is more consistent with...
枪击
a shooting.
根据出血量判断 我觉得是致命的
Judging by the amount of blood, I'd say a fatal one.
所以有人在这里偷偷酿酒时被枪杀了
So, someone gets shot here making moonshine or whatever,
而伊莎贝尔在比赛中经过这里...
Isabel runs by during the race...
她成了目击证人 凶手要解决她
Becomes a witness that the killer feels compelled to deal with.
但他没有朝她开枪
But he doesn't shoot her.
他用刀捅了她 你觉得这样说得通吗
He stabs her. That make sense to you?
我觉得只有查明第一位死者的身份
I think we have to identify the first victim
我们才有机会解开谜团
before we've got a chance at solving anything.
我们得先找到死者才能确认身份
Well, we have to find them before we can identify them.
把池塘抽干就能找到了
Dredge the pond and you will.
这些痕迹是那位枪击案死者
These marks were made when the shooting victim
被拖出来时留下的
was dragged out of here.
他的鞋跟留下了这些痕迹
The heels of his shoes made them
然后他被扔进了水里
before he was dumped in the water.
看起来他是被绑上大石头
Looks like he was weighed down
沉下去的
with some big rocks.
我能看到石头原来在哪
I can see where they used to be.
我把潜水小队叫过来
I'll get the scuba team out here.
奥德克
从搜索引擎到社交媒体
From search to social media
再到科学研究
to scientific research,
奥德克不只是一家公♥司♥
Odker is more than just a company.
-奥德克是你的解决方案 -华生小姐
- Odker is your solution. - Ms. Watson?
你可以走了
You should get going.
我不明白 我有预约
No, I don't understand. I had an appointment.
我来错办公室了吗
Am I at the wrong office?
这里是网上搜索办公室
Is this the online search office
而我应该去社交媒体总部吗
and I'm supposed to be at the social media headquarters?
不 你没弄错
Oh, no, there's no confusion.
奥丁在外面等你 克拉克开车带你去
Odin's expecting you offsite. Clark will drive you.
开车带我去哪
Drive me where?
华生女士
Ah, Ms. Watson.
非常感谢你出来见我
Thank you so much for coming out.
我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
抱歉让你出来跑一趟
Sorry about the field trip.
这些日子 我唯一的空闲时间
It's just the only time I get any bandwidth these days
就是射箭的时候
is during my archery
但我不想错过碰面的机会
and I didn't want to miss the opportunity to meet.
弓和箭
Bow and arrow.
对于一个高科技人士来说相当原始了
That's pretty lo-fi for a high tech guy.
确实 这些都是原始工具
Exactly. It's primal.
能够让心灵平静
It settles the mind.
这个地方很棒
Some place for it.
我去年给公园管理部门捐款了
I made a donation to the Parks Department last year
我猜这就是他们表达感谢的方式吧
and this is their way of saying thank you, I guess.
他们给了你一座公园
They gave you a park?
只是每天一个小时的使用时间
Oh, for-for one hour a day.
我真的很感谢
I really am grateful.
你向枪♥支♥回购项目投入的资金
I mean, the money that you put into
将会对我们大有帮助
the buyback program is gonna go a long way.
我必须承认
I'll confess, I'm a little skeptical
我对枪♥支♥回购还有丝疑虑
about the gun buyback initiative.
当然不是怀疑目的 只是有点担心效率
Not the goal, of course. Just the efficacy of it.
不过一切都还是未知数
Jury's out, I'd say.
所以你捐款的目的是想知道它是否有效
So, the donation you made was just to find out if they work?
不 只是想认识你们
No, it was to buy an introduction.
或许还需要你们帮一个小忙
And maybe earn a small favor.
我 我有个麻烦
I, uh, I have a problem.
我知道这种事肯定不值得你们出手
It's well below your pay grade, I'm sure,
但我听说你和你的搭档是最棒的
but I'm told that you and your partner are the best.
如果你们愿意抽时间帮我
I'd be in your debt
我欠你们一个人情
if you could make time to help.
上周 我妹妹收到了几封信
Last week, my sister received a couple of letters.
有人威胁她 如果我们不给钱
Someone threatened to kidnap her daughter
就要绑♥架♥她女儿
if we didn't pay up.
起初 我们以为这只是个恶作剧
At first, I thought this was some kind of cruel prank.
一般来说 你得先绑♥架♥了一个人
I mean, normally you have to actually kidnap someone
然后再索要赎金
before you demand a ransom,
接着就出现了这个
but then these showed up.
这是你侄女
Is this your niece?
阿比盖尔 她16岁
Abigail. She's 16.
寄来这些的人知道她平常去哪儿玩
Whoever sent this knows where she hangs out,
她朋友是谁
who her friends are.
我希望你和你的搭档找出是谁寄了这些东西
I want you and your partner to find out who sent this.
我必须得问 为什么找我们
I have to ask: Why us?
我敢肯定你手下
I'm sure you have people on your staff
一定有能够处理这些事的人
who can handle this.
是的 我手下确实有一些很厉害的人
Yes, I do have good people on the payroll,
但是这就是问题所在
but that's the problem--
我认为这些威胁
You see, I think these threats came from someone
来自为我工作的人
who works for me.
你为什么会这么想
What makes you think that?
涉及阿比盖尔的信中有一封提到了马术训练营
One of the letters referenced Abigail going to an equestrian camp.
问题是 她从来没有去过训练营
Thing is, she's never been to one.
我本想把这个当作她的生日惊喜
I was thinking of surprising her for her birthday,
几周前我在公♥司♥的一次会餐中提到过
and I mentioned it at a company dinner a couple of weeks ago.
唯一知道
The only people that knew
我打算送她去训练营的人
I was thinking of sending her to that camp
就是那天晚上出席的奥德克内部员工
are the Odker employees who were there that night.
而我的安♥全♥部♥门主管也是其中一员
And my head of security is one of them.
所以你需要一个外部的人
So you need an outsider.
我侄女正处于危险中
My niece is in real danger.
她妈妈状态很糟糕
Her mother's a wreck. I won't rest easy
这事不解决我就无法放心
until this is settled.
你们能帮我吗
Can you help me?
和你的亿万富翁仰慕者的会面如何
How did it go with your billionaire admirer?
我们的亿万富翁仰慕者
Our billionaire admirer.
事实上
It turns out
他很了解我们
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表