它喜欢在它的钱里打滚
He liked to roll around in his money,
这就是迪宁
which is the last thing
死前做的最后一件事
Dineen did before he died.
所以这就是
So a thief and his score
人赃俱获 我们来这里干什么
are accounted for-- why are we here?
有几个原因 他打劫的那个窝赃屋
Couple reasons. The stash house he knocked off
应该是无人把守的
was supposed to be unguarded,
但鉴证组在他的九毫米枪筒上发现了血迹
but CSU found fresh blood on the barrel of his nine-millimeter.
所以他显然开过枪 我们想知道他打了谁
So, obviously he shot someone. We want to know who.
其他的原因呢
What's the other reason?
看起来迪宁先生死于吸毒过量
Looks like Mr. Dineen died of an overdose.
我还在等毒理检验报告
I'm still waiting on the tox screen,
但我打赌是芬太尼
but my money's on fentanyl.
我猜你对它很熟悉
I assume you're familiar.
合成的鸦♥片♥类药物 很多毒贩
Synthetic opioid. A lot of dealers
把它加进海♥洛♥因♥里
lace their heroin with it.
据实验室说
According to the lab,
他偷的钱上都是那种东西
the money he stole was filthy with the stuff,
被他打劫的毒贩制♥造♥的应该就是
which would seem to suggest it was the drug being made
这种毒品
by the dealers he ripped off.
所以有人觉得
So there's thinking that
他根本没吸芬太尼
he didn't use fentanyl at all,
但他死于真正的"接触过量"
but he died from an actual "Contact high."
钱上的毒品被他的皮肤吸收了
The drugs on the money were absorbed into his skin.
不
No.
芬太尼毒素不能通过接触吸收
Fentanyl toxicity cannot be achieved through touch.
不一定 伙计
I don't know, man.
我最近看了几篇文章
I've seen some articles lately.
我也是 说明一下
So have I. And to be clear,
世界上没有几种东西能比钱还脏
there are few things on the planet dirtier than money.
曾经有人估计
It was once estimated
90%的美国货币上有可♥卡♥因♥的痕迹
that 90% of American currency had traces of cocaine on it.
这个我相信
That, I believe.
我不相信的是跟钱接触
What I don't believe is that touching it
能让人变成亨特·S·汤普森
can turn a person into Hunter S. Thompson.
芬太尼应该不一样
Fentanyl's supposed to be... different.
你们都是医生 你们能告诉他吗
You're both MDs. Could you tell him?
根据美国医学毒理学学院的研究
Um, according to the American College of Medical Toxicology,
就算你的双手都贴上芬太尼贴片
even if you covered both hands in fentanyl patches,
也要花十五分钟
it would still take 15 minutes
才能达到那种药的医用浓度
just to receive a therapeutic level of the drug.
尽管如此 我却没找到
That said, I couldn't find
迪宁先生身上的注射痕迹
any injection marks on Mr. Dineen.
也没有吸入的痕迹
There weren't any indications he smoked, either.
他有可能吃了一些芬太尼
It's possible he ate some fentanyl,
但这样不太正常
but that would be pretty unusual.
据实验室说
Look, according to the lab,
真正的问题是芬太尼的潜在影响
the real issue is the potency of the fentanyl.
我们得找到并抓到制♥造♥这东西的人
We got to find whoever's making the stuff and shut 'em down,
因为如果不这样做
'cause if we don't,
迟早会有更多人因它而死
it's only a matter of time before more people die.
抱歉 我想帮忙 只是...
I'm sorry, I want to help, it's just...
我已经跟其他警♥察♥都说过了
I already went through it all with the other cops.
这很难受 你知道吗
It's just hard, you know?
我们理解 但正如我们所说
We understand. But like we said,
从昨晚到现在发生了一些变化
a couple of things have changed since last night.
你说雷德利偷的钱上有毒品
You said the money Ridley stole had drugs on it.
你觉得那是他的死因吗
You think maybe that's what killed him? ?
-你摸那些钱了吗 -没有
- Did you touch any of it? - No.
我看到雷德利就报♥警♥了
I saw Ridley and called 911.
你完全不知道那些钱是从哪来的
And you have no idea where the money came from?
他有内部消息
He had a tip.
说是一个老朋友告诉他的
Said it was from an old friend.
有个窝赃屋 晚上没人把守
There was a stash house, and it wasn't guarded at night.
他说那些钱"来得容易"
"Easy money," He said.
我只知道这些
All I know.
他没提过那个朋友的名字
He never mentioned the friend's name?
没有 也许你们可以查一下他的手♥机♥
No. But maybe you can look through his phone?
我们查了 没什么线索
We did. Nothing jumped out.
我们想要一份他的熟人名单
We're gonna want to get a list of associates,
你觉得谁比较有可能就写下来
anyone you think might be the one who reached out.
好
Sure.
雷德利吸过毒吗
Did Ridley ever use drugs?
从来没有
Never.
你确定吗
You're sure?
他十年前失去了一个兄弟
He lost a brother ten years ago.
因海♥洛♥因♥而死
Heroin.
这也是他喜欢打劫毒贩的原因之一
It's one of the reasons he liked knocking over drug dealers.
他觉得他们罪有应得
He figured they had it coming.
我曾经吸过冰♥毒♥
For a while, I was on meth.
雷德利让我去参加互助会
Ridley made me go to meetings,
说他不能跟吸毒的人在一起
and he said he could never be with anybody who used.
我戒毒了
I got clean.
为了他
For him.
我知道他不算是好人 但是...
I know he wasn't a good guy, but...
他是我的男人
he was my guy.
迪宁的车没什么线索
Dineen's car was a bust.
没法帮我们定位窝赃屋
Nothing that would help us locate the stash house.
也没有毒品的痕迹
No drug paraphernalia, either.
但我依然相信
And yet I remain convinced
不是那些钱杀了他
that it wasn't the money that killed him.
为什么 你在这里找到了芬太尼吗
Why, did you find some fentanyl in here?
不 我只是相信科学
No, I just believe in science.
我知道科学怎么说
I know what the science says.
我也认识一些警♥察♥发誓说他们
I also know cops who swear they got sick
碰过那种东西之后就生病了
just from touching the stuff.
那是典型的反安慰剂效应
That's the classic nocebo effect.
只能说明一种物质是有害的
The mere suggestion that a substance can be harmful
会让人在暴露后受到负面影响
causes people to suffer negative effects after exposure.
你准备好离开了吗
You about ready to go?
你没在这里看到猫吧
You didn't see a cat in here anywhere, did you?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
因为这里到处都是猫毛
'Cause there's cat hair everywhere.
是波斯猫 如果我没弄错的话
Persian, if I'm not mistaken.
所以呢
So?
我没看到任何猫粮和猫砂
Well, I just didn't see any cat food or kitty litter anywhere.
迪宁是专业的武装劫匪
Dineen was a professional armed robber.
你真会因为他没有好好照顾宠物
Would it really surprise you to find out
而感到意外吗
he didn't take great care of his pet?
你们昨天没来
We missed you guys yesterday.
怎么了
Why?
警监的欢迎回归仪式
The welcome-back thing for the captain.
对 我们...
Oh, yeah. We, uh...
我们在为一个私人客户解决问题
we were finishing up a matter for a private client,
但我向你保证 我们的心和你们同在
but I assure you, we were there in spirit.
你们对米尔斯的调查有进展了吗
You guys making any progress with the Meers investigation?
乔恩说你们还在努力
Joan said you were still kicking it around.
我们都知道他还有同伙 对吧
We all know he wasn't working alone, right?
他袭击警监是为了保护他的组织之类的
He shot the captain to protect his "Cell" or whatever.
恐怕我们还没有任何进展
I'm afraid we haven't made any progress at all.
我要走了
Hey. I'm leaving.
我排查了医院
I did a hospital canvass.
昨晚没有接到被九毫米口径的枪打伤的伤患
No one was shot with a nine-millimeter last night.
我猜这对迪宁在窝赃屋
Guessing that doesn't bode well
击中的那个人来说不太妙
for whoever Ridley Dineen shot at the stash house.
也可能伤口不太严重
Could have been the wound was superficial
伤者自己处理了
and the victim took care of himself.
或者他死了 他的毒贩同伙
Or he's dead, and his drug-dealing buddies
处理了他的尸体
got rid of his corpse.
-你有空吗 -有
- You got a sec? - Sure.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表