That's what we thought.
他发现了我在网上的一些照片
He found some pictures of me online.
是我跟前任在一次旅行中拍的
They were photos from a trip I'd taken with my ex.
我当时穿的是泳装
I was in a bathing suit.
他用邮件发给了几个人
He e-mailed them to a few people,
留了几个评论
made a few comments.
最后回到了我手上
It got back to me.
你觉得那值得毁了他的事业吗
Do you think that's worth ruining his career?
你这个问题德怀尔真该问问他自己
You're asking a question that Dwyer should've asked himself.
我今天去了平等就业委员会
I went to EEO today.
跟他们说了一切
Told 'em everything.
-你不是说... -我知道我说了什么
- I thought you said... - I know what I said.
必须得说 我不觉得我之前那么想
And, for the record, I don't think I was wrong
是错的
for feeling the way I did.
但...我也说不好
But... I don't know.
大声说出来后
Saying it out loud,
我意识到我能接受
I realized I can take it.
在你发问之前我先回答吧
Before you ask,
我还是要递交辞呈
I am still putting in my papers.
我对另外那份工作真的很有兴趣
I really am excited about this other job.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你之前说的那些朋友
Those friends you were talking about,
那些警♥察♥
the ones who are cops,
希望你知道 我也是你的警♥察♥朋友
I hope you know I'm one of them.
永远都是
I will be to the end.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表