我跟她说如果不让它们闭嘴我就报♥警♥
I told her I would call the cops if she didn't shut 'em up.
我们只是争吵而已
We argued, the end.
你们觉得这是谋杀的动机吗
You think that's motive for murder?
为了更小的事杀人的都有
People have been killed for less.
我们认为卡洛琳的一条狗
We think that one of Caroline's dogs
可能咬伤了凶手
might have bitten her killer.
介意让我们看看你的手臂吗
Do you mind showing us your arms?
我跟卡洛琳的死毫无关系
I had nothing to do with Caroline's death.
她被害那晚我根本不在家
I wasn't even home the night she died.
我去参加商务晚宴了
I was at a business dinner.
那你需要做的就是
Then all you need to do
写下所有在场人的名字
is write down everyone who was there,
以及他们的联♥系♥方式
and how we can get in touch.
要知道 如果生卡洛琳的气
You know, if getting mad at Caroline
就足以让我有杀人嫌疑
is enough to land me in this room,
那你应该把所有邻居都请来
you're gonna have to call the whole neighborhood down here.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
她并非模范市民
She wasn't exactly a model citizen.
狗吠扰民 奇怪男子进进出出
Barking dogs, strange men coming and going from her house.
全天大声放歌♥
Loud music at all hours.
"奇怪男子"指什么
What do you mean by "strange men"?
在奇怪的时间敲她家门的混混
These... punks that are knocking on her door at weird hours.
他们通常只待几分钟就离开了
They only stay for a few minutes, then they leave?
真要我明说吗
I really have to spell it out for you?
很明显她是个毒贩
She was a drug dealer, obviously.
要我说 她就是因为这个被杀的
You ask me, that's what got her killed.
埃丝特·凯尔顿吗 我是马库斯·贝尔
Esther Kelton? My name is Marcus Bell.
我是纽约警局的警探
I'm a detective with the NYPD.
这位是我同事 福尔摩斯先生
This is my colleague, Mr. Holmes.
你们好
Hello.
我们可以问你几个问题吗
Would you mind if we asked you some questions?
当然可以 什么问题
Sure. What about?
三天前你去过急诊室吗 福勒先生
You visited the ER three days ago, Mr. Fowler?
我们了解到你被狗咬伤了
We understand you were attacked by a dog.
一只金毛
Golden retriever.
我当时在中♥央♥公园跑步
I was jogging through Central Park,
它不知从哪冲了出来
he came out of nowhere.
跳起来咬了我的胳膊
Jumped up and got me on the arm.
这个吗 小伤
This? That's nothing.
宾果是我两周前才买♥♥的
I-I just got Bingo two weeks ago.
他还是只奶狗
He's still a pup.
我喂它的时候 它兴奋过头了
I was feeding him. He got overexcited.
我在一个派对上 在玩猜词游戏
I was at a party. We were playing charades,
我要比划的是落水狗
and I got Reservoir Dogs.
于是我在地上爬来爬去学狗叫
So I'm crawling around on the ground barking and everything,
我朋友的斑点狗受了惊 把我咬了
and my friend's Dalmatian freaks out and attacks.
为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
你们问这个做什么
Why do you guys care about this?
我不希望那只狗因为我被关起来
I mean, I don't want the dog sent to the pound or anything.
三晚前 一名女性在史泰登岛被杀
Three nights ago, a woman was murdered on Staten Island.
我们认为凶手可能被她的一只狗咬伤过
We think one of her dogs might have bitten the killer.
天呐
Oh, my.
可以告诉我们三晚前你在哪吗
Would you mind telling us where you were three nights ago?
我在健身房♥
I was at the gym.
肯定有很多人看到我了
A hundred people must have seen me there.
我每周一晚打桥牌
I play bridge on Monday nights.
1981年后周周如此
Every week, since 1981.
我去看电影了
I went to the movies.
票♥据♥应该还在
I think I still have the receipt.
曼迪
那些手♥机♥都是你的吗 福勒先生
Do you own all of those phones, Mr. Fowler?
是的
Yeah.
其中一部手♥机♥背面印着"曼迪"
Name on the back of that one says "Mandy."
她是我女朋友
Yeah, she's my girlfriend.
如果我们查看其它手♥机♥
If you show us the other phones,
它们的通讯录里都会有曼迪吗
are we gonna find a Mandy in any of the contact lists?
那些手♥机♥是你偷的吗 福勒先生
Did you steal those phones, Mr. Fowler?
不是我们想要的抓捕
Well, not the arrest we were hoping for,
但要饭的哪有权挑肥拣瘦的
but I guess beggars can't be choosers.
华生说她在卡洛琳·吉布斯家中有些发现
Watson says she's made some progress at Caroline Gibbs' home.
她要我们过去跟她汇合
She's asked us to go meet her there.
你去吧 我把这傻子带回局里去
You go, I'll bring this knucklehead downtown,
然后再去找你们
meet up with you.
我来了
There you are.
-被狗咬伤的人查得怎么样了 -没收获
- Oh. Any luck with the dog bite victims? - None.
如果他确实被狗咬了
If he was bitten by a dog,
那他就没有去医院就医
he didn't get treated at a hospital.
你说你找到了
You said you found evidence
卡洛琳·吉布斯贩毒的证据
that Caroline Gibbs was selling drugs.
大把的证据
Yeah, a pound of it.
《草叶集》
还是《草叶集》
Leaves of Grass, indeed.
卡洛琳的邻居说有很多奇怪的人来这里
Caroline's neighbors said a lot of strange people came here
买♥♥毒品
to buy drugs.
我本想着她家可能会有顾客名单
I was hoping that she left a list of her customers somewhere,
但我现在觉得她应该很聪明不会留下这个
but I'm starting to think she was too smart for that.
不过还是值得找找
But it's worth looking into.
跟麦克纳利怎么样了
Oh, how'd it go with McNally?
你今早见着他了吧
You saw him this morning, right?
挺好的 我给了他一份你写的
Good. I gave him a copy of your dossier
凤♥凰♥城枪击案的卷宗
on the Phoenix shooting.
他很感激 说他们会调查的
He was appreciative. Said they'd look into it.
你知道每当你撒谎的时候
Did you know that you have a tell...
都有个特征吗
when you lie,
除了我别人都看不出来
but no one else can see it but me?
那些大♥麻♥你也有份吗
Did you partake of any of that?
你说你把我的发现给了麦克纳利
You lied just now when you said that
那是在撒谎
you gave McNally what I found.
-华生 -说实话
- Watson... - Just tell me.
好吧 我撒谎了
All right, I lied.
为什么
Why?
因为我不希望你 马库斯或是警监
Because I don't want you, Marcus or the captain
或者任何我们关心的人被杀
or anyone else that we care about to be murdered.
什么
What?
麦克纳利不想破坏奥丁的行动
McNally has no intention of dismantling Odin's operation.
事实上 他会动用自己的一切关系维护这个行动
In fact, he'll do everything in his power to keep it going.
所以他也参与了 你知道多久了
So he's a part of it. How long have you known?
几周
Weeks.
他已经清楚表明了衷心
He made his allegiances quite clear
他以我们身边所有人的性命相要挟
when he threatened the lives of everyone in our orbit
要我们放弃调查
if we didn't drop our investigation.
从什么时候开始我不能知道真♥相♥了
Since when do I need to be shielded from the truth?
我不是不让你知道 而是为了让你免责
I didn't do it to shield you, I did it to spare you.
-免什么责 -欺骗他人
- From what? - From having to lie to everyone else.
奥丁是警监中枪的原因
Odin is the reason the captain was shot
我们不能告诉他
and we can't tell him.
或马库斯或其他任何人
Or Marcus or anyone else, for that matter.
知道这样一个天大的秘密
Knowing a secret of that magnitude,
知道差点杀死了我们朋友的袭击事件真♥相♥
kno-knowing the truth about an attack that almost killed a friend
却闭口不言 这会侵蚀人心
and keeping silent, it's... corrosive.
我晚点再跟你理论这个事
I want to talk to you more about this later.
为什么现在不理论
Well, why not now?
因为今天你不是唯一骗我的人
Because you're not the only one who lied to me today.
卡洛琳的邻居确实在为婚外情生气
Caroline's neighbor was upset about an affair,
只是不是他自己的婚外情
Just not his own.
本杰明说他告诉了你们关于卡洛琳贩毒的事
Benjamin said he told you about Caroline selling drugs.
-是因为这个吗 -不是
- Is that what this is about? - No.
是关于你的婚外情
It's about the affair you were having.
什么
W-What?
我们和卡洛琳的一个艺术家朋友谈了
We spoke to an artist friend of Caroline's.
他说你丈夫上周跟她吵过架
He saw your husband arguing with her last week.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表