维斯利·康拉德嘛 目前还行
Wesley Conrad? So far, so good.
所以他今晚不会去放映会
So he stayed away from the screening tonight?
我昨天就找人盯着他父母家了
I've had eyes on his parents' home
他现在还在那里
since yesterday; he's still there.
与此同时 伯特拉姆·伊万
Bertram Iwan, meanwhile,
正在准备他的问答环节
is just wrapping up his Q&A,
应该在午夜前就会乘飞机回到伦敦
should be on a plane back to London by midnight.
这些都是什么
What's all this?
都是巴克斯特·利姆拍的照片或截图
These are screenshots and photos taken by Baxter Lim.
-最近的那名私♥家♥侦♥探♥ -是的
- The late private detective? - Yeah.
我和马库斯都非常肯定
So Marcus and I are now pretty sure
他和卡米拉是因为
that he and Kamile were killed
调查发生在雷吉娜身上的事而被杀的
because they were looking into what happened to Regina.
我们想看一下他对案件做的笔记
We wanted to take a look at his notes on the case.
但凶手逃跑时把它们带走了
But the killer absconded with them.
还带走了巴克斯特的手♥机♥和硬盘
Along with Baxter's phone and hard drive.
但你弄到了这些 是从云端下载的吗
And yet you have all these. They're from the cloud?
是的 有几千张
Yeah. Well, there are thousands of them.
我一小时前就开始打印了
I hit "print all" an hour ago.
我在分类拣选那些
I've just been separating the ones
我认为可能与他对雷吉娜的调查
that I think might have something to do with
有关的照片
his investigation into Regina.
她工作过的酒吧
A bar where she worked.
她去咨♥询♥的非盈利组织
The nonprofit where she got her counseling.
她被发现的地方
And the place she was found.
这张很有意思
This one's interesting.
那是什么
What is that?
她和主题公园里的卡♥通♥角色拍的照片吗
Photo of her with some character from a theme park?
注意看标题
Note the caption.
"熊猫盐 打碟巨星
"Pandasalt, titan of the turntables,
震撼全场"
attacks the scene."
他是个DJ
He's a DJ?
最近他们中有很多人都开始戴面具
More than a few of them have taken to wearing masks recently.
匿名成为了潮流
Anonymity has become hip.
如你所说 这张照片应该来源于网络
As you said, that appears to be from the Internet.
其他的应该是林自己拍的
The rest seem to be taken by Lim himself.
你觉得他们俩在约会
You think the two of them were dating?
这也能解释林为什么会调查他
Well, that would explain why Lim was looking into him.
可惜的是 熊猫盐的真名
Unfortunately, Pandasalt's name
和他的真容一样是个谜
is as big a mystery as his face.
显然没有人知道他是谁
Absolutely no one knows who he is.
这是在干什么
What's going on in here?
华生 这是MC自动猫
Watson, MC Autocat.
自动猫
Autocat...
这是华生
...Watson.
和熊猫盐一样 自动猫也是保持匿名的
Like Pandasalt, Autocat is an EDM artist
精通电子舞曲的艺术家
who prefers to remain anonymous.
她还是一名专业的音乐学者
She's also a trained musicologist
她正在通过播放风格相似的已知歌♥手的音乐
and she's helping me identify Pandasalt
来帮我确认熊猫盐的身份
by playing known artists with similar styles.
你觉得这其中有人是熊猫盐
You think one of them is Pandasalt?
目前我们已经筛选了不少有前途的候选人
Well, so far, we've reviewed some promising candidates.
等等 我对这首歌♥有印象
Wait, I know this song.
我昨晚在听熊猫盐的歌♥
I was listening to some of, uh, Pandasalt's music last night.
这听起来很像他的一首歌♥
It sounds like one of his songs.
一首关于垃圾还是什么的
Something about trash, or something.
*垃圾熊猫*
*Trash panda*
*我有权*
*I got rights...*
好了 几乎完全一样
Yep, almost exactly the same.
这是个叫阿摩司·德克梅吉恩的长岛DJ
It's a Long Island DJ called Amos Deukmejian.
我觉得我们已经找到了"熊猫"
I'd say we have our panda, wouldn't you?
我是熊猫盐
I am Pandasalt.
雷吉娜和我曾经在一起过一段时间
And Regina and I were together for a while,
但如果你们觉得我会伤害她...
but if you think I would ever hurt her...
要不是你们告诉我 我都不知道她死了
I didn't even know she was dead until you told me.
"我女朋友把我搞疯了 有时候
"My girlfriend drives me crazy and sometimes
我都想杀了她"
I want to kill her."
这是你发的吧
You posted that, right?
是 但我不是... 认真的
Yes, but I-I wasn't... being literal.
雷吉娜有问题 她海♥洛♥因♥成瘾
Regina had problems; she was a heroin addict.
这也是杀她的凶手十个月前充分利用的一点
A fact her killer took full advantage of ten months ago;
把她的死伪造得像吸毒过量
made her death look like an OD.
你们觉得我是唯一一个知道她吸毒的人吗
What, you think I'm the only one who knew that she was on drugs?
我们认为你是唯一一个
We think you're the only person
说过要杀了她的人
who ever talked about killing her.
十个月前 我甚至都不在国内
Ten months ago, I wasn't even in the country.
我正在一段为期十周的
I was, I was halfway through a ten-week tour
-南美巡演的途中 -我们知道
- of South America. - We're aware.
我们有在雷吉娜死亡当晚
We have a picture of you playing in Brazil
你在巴西表演的照片
the night that Regina died.
那我们在这干什么
So what are we even doing here?
你忘了你表演时戴着面具吗
Did you forget you perform in a mask?
那些照片拍到的可能是任何人
Could have been anyone in those pictures.
我在巴西有朋友
I have friends in Brazil.
你和他们联♥系♥ 他们会告诉你的
Reach out to them, they'll tell you.
那晚我没戴面具和他们在后台一起玩
I was hanging out with them backstage that night without the mask.
他们也许还能给你们发些照片
They can probably even send you pictures.
-名字和电♥话♥ -不
- Names and numbers. - No.
不 除非你们先告诉我我女儿在哪里
No, first you tell me where my daughter is.
我们为什么会知道你女儿在哪
Why would we know where your daughter is?
那就算是雷吉娜的女儿吧
Regina's daughter, whatever.
巴西巡演的几个月前 我在利马
A few months before the Brazil show, I was in Lima.
雷吉娜打电♥话♥给我 说她戒干净了
Regina called me, said that she'd gotten clean
她还怀孕了
and that she was pregnant.
她说是个女孩 还是我的孩子
She said it was a girl and that it was mine.
检查雷吉娜尸体的法医错过了一些细节
The M.E. who performed Regina's autopsy missed a few things;
或许她也没发现雷吉娜死时怀有身孕
maybe she missed that Regina was pregnant when she died.
不 你没明白 她那时候已经生了
No, you don't get it. She'd already had the baby by then.
等一等
Back up a second.
你说你在利马时她给你打电♥话♥说自己怀孕了
You said she called you in Lima, told you she was pregnant...
对 她说她什么都不需要
Yeah, she said she didn't need anything,
她只是想让我知情
she just wanted me to know.
她说她考虑把孩子
She said she was thinking of giving
交给某个私人收养机构
the baby to some private adoption agency.
这也许能说明你女儿现在的下落 不是吗
That probably explains where your daughter is now. Doesn't it?
不 我已经劝说她放弃了
No, no, 'cause I talked her out of it.
我说我会陪着她 给她赡养费
I told her I'd be there for her and give her child support.
她要什么都行 她说她会考虑
Anything she wanted. She said she'd think about it.
然后
Then,
我在巴西时 雷吉娜又打给了我
when I was in Brazil, Regina called me again.
她说她在医院
She said she was at the hospital.
她刚生了
She'd just had the baby.
她说她改主意了
She told me she'd changed her mind.
她跟收养机构说了她会留下孩子
She told the adoption agency she was going to keep it.
她说如果有需要会给我打电♥话♥
She said she'd call me if she ever needed anything.
我们失陪一下
Give us a minute, would you?
假设他说的都是真的
Assuming everything he says is true, he was in Brazil
雷吉娜打电♥话♥说生了孩子那天他在巴西
the same day that Regina called to say she'd had her baby.
根据我们的时间线来看 她就是那天死的
Based on our timeline, that's the same day she died.
那说明她在生产后不久就被杀了
That would mean she was killed not long after she delivered.
更确切地说 是在她告诉收养机构
More specifically, it was not long after she told
她要留下孩子后不久
the adoption agency she was keeping the baby.
我们一直没找到雷吉娜遇害的动机
We never had a motive for Regina's death.
现在也许有了
Perhaps now we do.
杀她的人是想要她的孩子
Whoever killed her wanted her baby.
所以这不仅是一连串的杀人案
So this wouldn't just be a string of homicides.
可能还是一起绑♥架♥案
Could be a kidnapping, too.
她怀孕了
Pregnant.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't even know what to say to that.
你觉得她是在骗他
You think she was lying to him?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表