Marcus? Hey, Marcus.!
已经六个小时了
It's been six hours.
潜水队说他们得开始交错轮替了
Scuba team says they got to start staggering shifts.
水温太低了
Water temp's pretty low,
他们的人不能在水里待太久
and their people aren't supposed to stay in so long.
下面还是没有发现吗
Still nothing down there?
让他们打给海岸警卫队求助
Tell them to call the Coast Guard and ask for help.
把你们能想到的人都派下去
Get everyone you can think of down here.
里面是一个我们的自己人
It's one of our people who went in.
你的律师在路上了
Your lawyer's on his way.
我想着在他到之前 我们可以谈谈
Thought we might talk for a minute before he gets here.
-不用了 谢谢 -行
- No, thanks. - Fine.
别说话
Don't talk.
你听着就好
You can listen.
我们要控告你一级谋杀
We're charging you with murder in the first degree.
我没想到你们会那么蠢
I didn't think you'd be that stupid.
你觉得我们没法定你的罪吗
You don't think we can make it stick?
我已经跟你的人说了 我是被假借口
I already told your men-- I was lured
引诱到那桥上的
to the bridge under false pretenses.
我遭遇了一个疯子
I was confronted by a madman.
我设法从他身上拿到了枪
I managed to pry his gun away from him,
并用来保护了自己
and I used it to defend myself.
他的搭档说是你邀请他去的
His partner said you invited him out there.
她在说谎 可能她也参与其中了
Well, she's lying. She's probably in on it.
我们有一把枪 购买♥♥源是
We've got a gun that was purchased
你资助的项目
by a program that you funded.
我觉得我们能展示出你有预谋
I think we can show premeditation.
也许我错了
Maybe I'm wrong.
但我知道的是
But here's what I do know.
你今晚杀了一个好人
You killed a good man tonight.
你杀了我的朋友
You killed my friend.
你还在过去这几个月内
And you killed quite a few bad people
杀了好一些坏人
these past few months, too.
也许有几个是介于好坏之间的
Maybe a few were somewhere in between.
这些事都会暴露的
This is all gonna come out.
作为一个在犯罪司法系统中如此有经验的人
For a man who's so experienced in the criminal justice system,
你对它的运作实在有太大的错觉
you have some powerful delusions about how it works.
我是个亿万富翁 警监
I'm a billionaire, Captain.
我今晚捍卫自己
I defended myself tonight
对抗了一个瘾君子
against a drug-addicted obsessive.
你是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
守住你的说法
Stick to that story.
也许你能打赢谋杀案
Maybe you'll beat the murder case,
但我们会对簿公堂
but we are going to court,
会有一些发现
and there will be discovery,
那会给你引来更多的麻烦
and that's gonna lead to more problems for you.
你觉得我们推测你的动机会是什么
What do you think our theory of the motive's gonna be?
你杀夏洛克是为了堵住他的口
You killed Sherlock to keep him from talking,
以免他把你的所作所为公之于众
from telling the world what you are.
你要玩这套是吧
That's the play, then.
你要钓鱼
You're going fishing.
其实 夏洛克把你的事瞒了很久
You know, Sherlock didn't come to us about you for a long time.
他不希望再有任何人受到伤害
He didn't want to see anyone else get hurt.
但最后
But in the end,
他选择了相信我
he trusted me.
所以...
So...
我非常清楚
I know exactly
你今晚在那桥上想守住什么秘密
what secrets you were hoping to keep on that bridge tonight.
你可以请遍全世界的律师
And you can hire all the lawyers in the world,
没用的
and it's not gonna work,
我们会一点点瓦解你的公♥司♥
'cause we're gonna tear your company apart, piece by piece,
直到我们找到证据证明夏洛克是对的
until we find the proof that Sherlock was right.
而证据就在那里
And it's there.
就在你指尖的0和1里
In all the ones and zeroes under your thumb, it's there.
有一件事我们都会同意
You and I agree on one thing.
当你知道你面前的是一个杀人凶手时
When you know you're looking at a killer,
你得阻止他
you got to stop him.
潜水员们还在找
Divers are still looking.
你也看到他在那桥上流了多少血了
You saw how much of his blood was on the bridge.
赖兴巴♥赫♥还在信誓旦旦地说他是被埋伏了
Reichenbach is still swearing up and down he was ambushed.
是夏洛克引他来的 而不是反过来
Sherlock lured him there, not the other way around.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
夏洛克父亲的死是因为这个人
Sherlock's father's dead 'cause of this guy.
如果今晚的事是他在复仇
If what happened tonight was revenge,
如果夏洛克真想自己动手
if Sherlock really was taking matters into his own hands,
我们现在知道总比晚了强
better we know now than later.
今晚太漫长了
It's been a long night.
我要回家了
I'm gonna head home.
你可能不喜欢颜色
所以画了壁画
整体构架非常棒
上一任房♥主重装了厨房♥
你看了就知道了
非常美
但这个
这才是你花钱的重点
准备好了吗
请看
文艺复兴的发祥地就在你脚下
阿尔塔蒙特先生
你不喜欢吗
喜欢
我买♥♥了
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表