and demanding a ransom.
没有 但我们都知道
No, but we both know
赌瘾就像一个有机体
that addiction can be like an organism.
它会拼命求生
It can fight to stay alive.
不难想象如果他没钱了
Easy to imagine that if he ran out of money,
他很可能会大费周折去弄钱
he might go to great lengths to get some more.
我还不打算去找托弗先生的老板
I'm not ready to go to Mr. Tofel's employer yet,
但我觉得得好好查查这家伙
but I think he's worth a closer look.
马库斯
Marcus!
抱歉这么早打扰你们
Hey. Sorry to bother you so early.
没有的事 华生和我精神抖擞清醒着呢
Nonsense. Watson and I are bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
我们查了之前你在古董酒瓶上找到的指纹
We ran the fingerprint you found on that antique wine bottle
有个匹配的 但和我们想的完全不同
and got a match, but it's not the one we were expecting.
事实上 我觉得整个调查
In fact, I think the whole investigation
都有了新方向
is moving in a new direction.
不是博·威洛比的
It wasn't Bo Willoughby's?
不是 他是清白的
No. He's innocent.
我们昨晚在长岛的一个单身派对上
We caught up with him up at a bachelor party
找到了他
late last night on Long Island.
他说自己整个周末都在那
He told us he'd been there all weekend.
他能证明吗
He can prove as much?
能用六种方法证明
Six different ways.
他没杀人
He didn't kill anyone.
至少昨天早上没有
Not yesterday morning, anyway.
但你找到的指纹
But the print you found,
是我们的新方向 属于陶德·哈里斯
that's our new angle. Belongs to a guy named Todd Harris.
他是个葡萄酒商 在城里销♥售♥高档酒
He's a wine dealer. Sells high-end stuff all over town,
包括博·威洛比的酒吧
including to Bo Willoughby's bar.
他很可能认识雷尼·亨德森
It stands to reason he would've known Renny Henderson.
哈里斯先生犯什么法了
How did Mr. Harris run afoul of the law?
他的指纹为什么在系统里
Why are his prints in the system?
他18岁时因伤害罪被捕
He was arrested for assault when he was 18.
把受害者的胳膊打成了三截
Broke the victim's arm in two places.
听上去像是会手刃两人一猪的狠人
Well, sounds like someone who would kill two people and a hog.
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
不好说 他的客户都两天没见他了
Hard to say. None of his clients have seen him in two days,
但纽约警局正打算拜访他一下
but he's about to hear from the NYPD.
有情况我通知你们
I'll let you know how it goes.
哈里斯先生 开门 我们是警♥察♥
Mr. Harris, open up. This is the police.
我们想和你谈谈
We'd like to talk with you.
有事不对劲
Something's wrong.
哈里斯先生 警♥察♥
Mr. Harris. Police.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
哈里斯先生
Mr. Harris?
下面有情况
We've got movement down here.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Don't move.
天哪
Oh, man.
重案组呼叫中心
This is Major Case to Central.
派一辆救护车到布鲁克林桑普特大道589号♥
I need a bus at 589 Sumpter Avenue in Brooklyn.
四十多岁男性
I have a male, mid-40s,
颈部受枪伤
victim of an apparent gunshot wound to the neck.
帮我加急处理 中心 这家伙失血过多
Put a rush on it, Central. This guy's lost a lot of blood.
哈里斯先生 我是贝尔警探
Mr. Harris? I'm Detective Bell.
这是我同事 乔恩·华生
This is my colleague, Joan Watson.
我们是纽约警局的
We're with the NYPD.
你的医生说你的嘴部中枪
Your doctor told us that you were shot in the mouth.
子弹打碎了你的下颌骨 从脖子穿出
The bullet broke your mandible and exited through your neck.
你能活着已经很幸运了
You're lucky to be alive.
我们知道你的下巴被打碎了
We know your jaw's been wired shut,
但我们带了这个帮助你回答些问题
but we brought this to help you answer some questions.
你可以打字
You can just type,
系统会替你说话
and the program will do the talking for you.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是庆幸及时找到了你
I'm just glad we found you when we did.
你流了很多血
You lost a lot of blood.
如果你没有准备好
And look, if you're not up to this,
我们可以之后再来
we can come back later.
不用 我想帮忙
No. I want to help.
告诉我们发生了什么
Tell us what happened.
我当时在床上 那是星期二
I was in bed. Tuesday.
突然有个声响 有人进了房♥子
There was a sound. Someone in the house.
我都没来得及下床
Before I even got up,
就看到一个影子 一个男人 看着我
there was a shape, a man, over me.
他打了我 我晕过去了
He hit me. I got knocked out.
所以你没看到他的脸吗
So you never saw his face?
我几分钟后醒来
I woke up a few minutes later.
他把我绑了起来 蒙住了眼
He tied me up, blindfolded.
我们在地下室
We were in the basement.
我可以听到他翻找我的葡萄酒架
I could hear him looking through my wine racks.
他很生气 他找不到他想要的
He was mad. He couldn't find what he wanted.
他跟你说话了吗
He talked to you?
是的 但我不认识他的声音
Yes, but I didn't know his voice.
我不知道他是谁
I didn't know who he was.
他想要我的巴普蒂斯特
He wanted my Baptiste.
那是葡萄酒吗
Is that a wine?
巴普蒂斯特城♥堡♥ 法国品牌
Chateau Baptiste. It's French merlot.
他想要我57年的巴普蒂斯特
He wanted my Baptiste '57.
他开始喊叫"在哪里"
He started yelling. "Where is it?"
我告诉他在锁上的柜子里有三瓶
I told him I had three bottles in a locked cabinet.
我们在那里看到了那些柜子
We saw those cabinets down there.
你的好东西都放在那里吗
Is that where you keep the good stuff?
看起来他把其他的都留下了
Looks like he left everything else in there.
所以他只想要那一种酒吗
So that was the only wine he wanted?
是的
Yes.
他拿走后把枪放进我嘴里
He took it and put a gun in my mouth.
当他开枪后 我以为我死了
When he shot, I thought I was dead.
我不知道我多久之后醒来的 但他走了
I don't know when I woke up, but he was gone.
我还被绑着
I was still tied up.
全身都疼
Everything hurt.
那简直是折磨 但你们找到了我
It was torture. But then you found me.
我太感谢你们了
I can't thank you enough.
别急着谢我们 我们还没找到那人
Don't thank us yet. We still need to find this guy.
但我们会的
And we will.
很有可能枪击那个人的
Got to think that that guy was shot
跟杀掉
by the same person
雷尼·亨德森和伊莎贝尔·佩雷斯的是同一人
who killed Renny Henderson and Isabel Perez.
弹道检验已经证实了
Ballistics already confirmed that the bullet
从他脖子出来的子弹
that came out of his neck was fired
来自一把雷明顿短筒手♥枪♥
from a Remington derringer.
问题是 如果他在星期二晚被打劫
Thing is, if he got robbed on Tuesday night,
那就意味着他是第一个受害人
that means he was the first victim.
其他两人是第二天早上被杀的
The other two got killed the next morning.
夏洛克复原的那个古董瓶
The antique bottle that Sherlock put together,
一定就是杀手
it has to be the same bottle
偷走的那个 对吧
that the killer stole, right?
他想要加入雷尼做的蓖麻毒蛋白
I mean, he wanted to lace it with the ricin that Renny made.
所以他在逃跑时会拿走商标
That's why he took the label with him when he fled.
他不想要任何人了解真♥相♥
He didn't want anyone catching on.
问题是 为什么只要57年的巴普蒂斯特
Question is, why did it have to be Chateau Baptiste '57?
为什么哈里斯的其他酒不行
Why not one of Harris's other bottles?
我想我应该告诉媒体
Think I should put it out to the media,
让他们警告城里所有的酒吧与餐馆
ask them to alert all the bars and restaurants in the city.
他们应该暂时停止供应任何此类酒水
They need to hold off on serving any of the stuff
直到我们调查清楚
until we figure this out.
不知道有毒的酒会在哪里出现
No telling where the poisoned bottles might pop up,
所以安全第一
so better safe than sorry.
我觉得它们不会再随便什么地方出现
I don't think they're gonna pop up just anywhere.
我想我知道杀手究竟想要毒谁
I think I know exactly who the killer wants to poison.
我去调查这个人目前所在
I'll get a location on this guy.
我们可以一起去警告他
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表