超过一百名
Over a hundred.
俄方不会承认气体中含有这种成分
The Russians would never say what was in the gas,
但多数专家认为
but most experts thought
气体中含有一种叫做的科洛克1的芬太尼衍生物
it was a fentanyl derivative known as Kolokol-1.
我来猜猜
Let me guess:
吸入器里的喷雾也是同一种气体
it's the same spray that was in the inhaler.
有可能
Probably.
可能
Probably?
俄方从未正式公开过
The Russians have never officially revealed
科洛克1的化学结构
the chemical structure of Kolokol-1.
但夏洛克给军情六处做顾问时见到过一次
But Sherlock came across it once when he consulted for MI6.
很显然 他看到的
Apparently, what he saw is a match
与实验室在吸入器中找到的气体结构一致
for what the lab found in the inhaler.
我们现在是怀疑迪宁是某种间谍吗
Are we thinking Dineen was some sort of spy?
如果这一系列的犯罪事件都是幌子
'Cause if the whole d-bag criminal thing is an act,
那还真是隐藏得太好了
it's a hell of a good one.
尽管听起来很不可思议 但有这个可能性
Crazy as it sounds, it's possible.
他可能是俄方或其他国家的特工
He could have been an operative for them or some other country.
所以夏洛克已经去找他认识的一名俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
Which is why Sherlock has gone to have a conversation
了解情况了
with someone he knows is a Russian spy.
"刺猬 刺猬 快过来
"Hedgehog, Hedgehog, please come quick.
"出事了 我很不舒服
"Something's happened, I feel sick.
"孔雀 孔雀 出什么事了
"Peacock, Peacock, what's the matter?
"你这么激动是为哪般
"Why are you in such a lather?
"孔雀说 有人偷走了我的羽毛
"My plume, said Peacock, someone took it.
11点 故事时光
12点 午饭时刻
1点 跳舞时间
1点半 午休
"被一个卑鄙无♥耻♥的人偷走了"
Someone mean and very crooked."
请讲 麦克斯
Yes, Max.
别因为我停下来 我喜欢精彩的推理故事
Oh, don't stop on my account. I love a good mystery.
如果现在不方便
Um, if now's a bad time,
我看到一点是"跳舞时间"
I see that 1:00 is "dance time."
我可以到时候再来
I could come back then.
孩子们 我的经验告诉我
I know from experience, children,
你们的老师舞技非常精湛
your teacher is an excellent dancer.
阿玛尼 我跟我的朋友到外面去聊几句
Amani, would you mind taking over for me
麻烦你帮我念下故事
while I speak to my friend outside?
转变不小啊 从脱衣舞娘转型为一年级老师
That's quite a transition, stripper to first grade teacher.
为什么
Why the move?
被发现
The attention being paid
你现在所效力的政♥府♥和我国的关系
to your current administration's relationship with my country
给我们在美国的行动增添了难度
has made it much more difficult to operate within the U.S.
有太多记者
Too many reporters
和联邦调查员在盯着我们
and federal investigators snooping around.
我们中有些人被调走了
Some of us were extracted.
有些 比如我 被重新分配了身份
Some, like myself, were reassigned.
我猜你被安排在这里
And I assume you were put here
是因为这里很多孩子的家长是在联♥合♥国♥工作的
because so many of the students' parents work at the U.N.?
你想要什么
What do you want?
情报
Information.
两晚前 有个叫雷德利·迪宁的男子被谋杀了
A man named Ridley Dineen was murdered two nights ago.
有什么印象吗
Ring any bells?
没有
No.
他是被雾化的科洛克1杀死的
He was killed with aerosolized Kolokol-1.
现在你应该知道我为什么来找你了吧
Now you understand why I came to see you.
莫斯科事件
The incident in Moscow.
迪宁是你们的人吗
Was Dineen one of yours?
如果是 我也不认识
If he was, I wasn't made aware of him.
我们又不是每周末都会聚在一起
It's not like we all get together on the weekends.
或许他是个
Perhaps he was an...
或许他是你母国的敌国派来的特工
Perhaps he was an operative for an enemy of Mother Russia.
有可能 但我再说一遍
It's possible, but, again,
我不认识他
I was never made aware of him.
能去打听一下吗
Could you make yourself aware?
跟你的联络人聊聊
Talk to your handlers.
如果这事和俄方政♥府♥有关
If the Russian government was responsible
这只是一桩间谍与反间谍的暴♥力♥事件
and it was just a bit of spy-on-spy violence,
我可能可以理解
it's possible I could understand.
我的调查也可能由此戛然而止
And my investigation might just go away.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我们第一次见面时
When we first crossed paths,
我本可以指认出你的间谍身份 但我没有
I could have outed you as a spy, but I didn't.
这应该让我对你的信任更多还是更少呢
Is that supposed to make me trust you more or less?
先别管信不信任了
Well, forget about trust.
我觉得你欠我个人情 不是吗
I'd say that you owed me one, wouldn't you?
瞧这是谁跑出了自己的辖区
Oh. Look who's out of his jurisdiction.
比尔
Hey, Bill.
怎么了
What happened?
你终于发现十一分局的饭难吃了
You finally figure out the food around the 11th stinks?
实际上 我来是想跟你谈谈
Actually, I'm here to talk.
怎么了
What's up?
布丽·诺瓦切克
Bree Novacek
前几天来找我了
came to see me the other day.
她想辞职
She's putting in her papers.
太遗憾了 她是个好警♥察♥
Too bad. She's a good cop.
她是我手下最优秀的警♥察♥之一
She's one of my best.
我必须得问一句 比尔
I got to ask, Bill.
-不要 -不要什么
- Don't. - Don't what?
不要用你的问题侮辱我
Don't insult me by asking what you're thinking of asking.
你们俩之间发生什么了吗
Did something happen between you two?
你脑子不太清楚
You don't listen so good.
如果你做了或说了什么让她觉得不舒服
If you did or said anything to make her feel uncomfortable,
那就是你脑子有问题了
that would actually mean you don't listen so good.
你还在停职查看期
You're still on dismissal probation.
她到底跟你说了什么
What the hell did she tell you, huh?
我讲了个笑话
That I told her a joke?
还是我看她的表情不对
That I looked at her funny?
告诉我 我想知道
Come on, tell me. I want to know.
关于你 什么也没说
About you? Nothing.
一个字没说
Not a word.
但是我了解你的过去
But I know your history.
够了 我们没什么好谈的了
That's it. We're done.
我现在是在礼貌地问你 比尔
I'm asking you nice, Bill.
告诉我你做了什么
Tell me what you did.
你想知道我做了什么 我告诉你我做了什么
You want to know what I did? I'll tell you what I did.
在你躺在医院的时候 我拼命工作
I worked my ass off, covering your squad and mine
管理你的小队和我的小队
while you were laid up in the hospital.
我做了你的工作 汤米 而且我尽职尽责
I did your job, Tommy, and I did it well.
你想说点什么吗 说谢谢
You want to say something to me? Say thank you!
吉尼斯先生沙龙
什么事
Hey.
我在停尸房♥
Hey. I'm at the morgue.
我确定我找到了昨晚
Pretty sure I'm looking at the guy
雷德利·迪宁击中的那个人
Ridley Dineen shot last night.
看来是没办法把他活着带回来了
So much for bringing him in alive.
所以我们找到窝赃屋了
This mean we found the stash house?
并不是 尸体并不是在窝赃屋发现的
No. That's not where his body turned up.
最起码应该找到了跟帮派有关的线索吧
Do we at least have a gang affiliation?
这得另说 门萨俱乐部算吗
That depends. Does Mensa count?
门萨
Mensa?
这个人 他不是我们想找的那种人
This guy-- he's not what we were expecting.
他叫塞西尔·特洛伊 他身上中的弹
His name's Cecil Troy. The bullets that killed him
是从雷德利·迪宁的9毫米手♥枪♥射出的
are a match for Ridley Dineen's nine-millimeter.
他先是胸膛中弹 倒下后
He was shot in the chest first. When he went to the ground,
迪宁靠近又补了一枪
Dineen moved in close to finish the job.
手上没茧 身上没纹身 高智商社团成员
So, soft hands, no tattoos, membership of a high IQ society.
我有个大胆的想法
I'm gonna hazard a guess and say
他死的时候不是在看守窝赃屋
he wasn't guarding a stash house when he died.
尸体是在戴克高地他的车♥库♥里发现的
He was found in his garage in Dyker Heights.
当迪宁出现的时候
Pretty sure he'd just gotten out of his car
他应该刚从车上下来
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表