The Delluccis. The thing is,
我从未与他们家族任何人有交集
I've never crossed paths with any of them.
我跟他们 用俗话说就是"无冤无仇"
We have, as they say, "no beef."
很难想象是他们在找我
So it's hard to imagine they're the ones looking for me.
那如果不是他们
So if it wasn't them?
那这个人就得具备
It was someone with the skills required
渗透黑帮牌局的技术
to infiltrate a mob card room
并留下装备还不为人知
and plant equipment without being detected.
你干什么
What are you doing?
这些牌有显著的特征
These cards have a very distinctive pattern.
我的一个假身份在纽约有个线人也许能
One of my aliases has a contact in New York that might be able
帮助我们找到使用这牌的牌室
to help us identify the card room where they came from.
泰勒维奇奥的案子是什么
What's the Tellavecchio case?
-什么 -泰勒维奇奥的案子
- Hmm? - The Tellavecchio case.
我听到马库斯在仓库外问你
I heard Marcus ask you about it outside the warehouse.
听起来很严重
It sounded quite serious.
我是说 趁我在这里 也许我可以...
I mean, while I'm here, perhaps I could, you know...
已经解决了 谢谢你
It's handled. Thank you.
还有另外一个办法可以辨认
There is another way that we could identify
我们要寻找的人
the people we're looking for.
-但需要你一个人去 -是什么
- But you'd have to pursue it alone. - What is it?
如果我是对的 莫里亚蒂没有派阿代尔来
Well, if I'm right and Moriarty did not send Adair here,
无论是谁 显然知道她那团体
whoever did, obviously has awareness of her group.
-所以呢 -所以 或许她那团体
- So? - So, perhaps her group has
也相对的知道他们
a corresponding awareness of them.
艾洛莉
Ellory?
华生女士
Miss Watson.
收到你的消息我很意外
I was surprised to get your message.
我去了你4年前和夏洛克见面的咖啡馆
When I went to the café where you met Sherlock four years ago,
他们说你早不在那里工作了
they said you hadn't worked there in a long time.
他们说不知道怎么联络你
They claimed they had no idea how to reach you.
第一部分是真的
The first part's true.
换句话说 你在莫里亚蒂的组织里上位了
In other words, you've moved up in Moriarty's organization?
我是来看表演的
I'm here to see the performance--
实际是来监视一位
Well, to keep an eye on someone
来看表演的人
who's here to see the performance.
那么 你想问我什么
So what is it you want to ask me?
一个叫罗纳德・阿代尔的律师昨天来找我
A lawyer named Ronald Adair came to see me yesterday.
他告诉我莫里亚蒂死了
He told me that Moriarty was dead.
问题是 我认为这不是真的
The thing is, I don't think that's true.
我想是有人要他这么说
I think someone made him say that.
所以我想问你的是
So my question to you is:
谁会想让我以为莫里亚蒂已经死了
who would want me to think that Moriarty had died?
真有趣
That's funny.
你想要信息 但是目前为止
You want information, but so far,
你一直在给我填补空白
you're the one filling in the blanks for me.
我的工作之一
One of my jobs
就是追踪我们的人在纽约的行径
is to track our people's movements in New York.
当我意识到阿代尔昨天去了你家后
When I realized Adair had gone to your home yesterday,
我去找了他
I confronted him.
问他原因
Asked him why.
他说我搞错了
He said I had it all wrong.
他根本没有接近过你家
He hadn't been anywhere near your place.
是你杀了他
You're the one that killed him.
谢谢你帮我确认他已经叛变了
Thank you for confirming for me he'd been compromised.
我来问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你觉得为什么
Why do you suppose
有人会想让你以为我的老板已经死了
someone would want you to think my boss was dead?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
或许 只是或许
Maybe-- just maybe,
他们认为你的搭档也还活着
they think your partner is alive, too.
他们认为你会想要给他发信息
They thought you would try to send him a message.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
乔恩 没事的
Joan. It's okay.
我们知道他还活着有几个月了
We've known he's alive for months.
他去年为梵蒂冈做了些小事
He did a little work for the Vatican last year.
在这里留下了伤疤
Ended up with a scar right here.
话传到我们这里
Word got back to us.
就算你是对的 夏洛克还活着
Say you're right, Sherlock is alive.
如果莫里亚蒂知道了...
If Moriarty knew that...
为什么她任由他阻挠我们的行动
Why did she let him keep interfering with her operations?
因为他伤害她的敌人更多
Because he was hurting her enemies even more,
对她来说是收益
net gain for her.
再说 你也知道她对他的感觉
Plus... you know how she is about him.
能见到你真是太好了
It's been a pleasure finally meeting you.
如果你找出了指使阿代尔的人 能告诉我吗
If you do find out who sent Adair, will you let me know?
我们很想和他聊聊
We'd love to have a chat with them.
无论如何 我的老板 你的搭档
Either way, my boss, your partner...
游戏将继续
the game goes on.
咱们后会有期
We'll see each other around.
华生
Watson.
看起来你说对了一半
Looks like you were half right.
这可不太可能
That's half unlikely.
莫里亚蒂还活着
Moriarty is alive,
但她没有派出阿代尔
but she did not send Adair.
那我哪里错了
So what did I get wrong?
指使阿代尔的人没有杀他
The people who sent Adair did not kill him.
是她的人杀了他 因为她没有派出他
Her people killed him because she didn't send him.
乱用她的名义是重大罪过
And using her name in vain is a capital offense.
至于他在为谁工作
As far as who he was working for,
他们和咱们一样没头绪
their guess is as good as ours.
如果幸运 我们都不用猜了
Well, if we're lucky, we won't have to guess.
我的线人帮我找到了牌室
My contact was able to help me find the card room
就是泽兰科骗了阿代尔的地方
where Zielenko swindled Adair.
那是在潜艇里吗 因为你的信♥号♥♥很差
Is it in a submarine? Because your reception is terrible.
不 我不在水下 是在地下
No. I'm not underwater, I'm underground.
我找到了用来骗阿代尔的装置
I found the technology used to cheat Adair.
如果我们能够追踪它
If we're able to trace it...
华生 华生
Watson? Watson?
你
You.
我
Me.
我得说 对于一个死人来说你还真精神
Got to say, you're looking pretty spry for a dead man.
当我手♥机♥变蓝时
When my phone went blue,
我有一半期望奥丁・赖兴巴♥赫♥会出来
half expected Odin Reichenbach to appear.
你以为那是他的技术
You thought that was his technology?
拜托 是我们给他的
Please. We gave that to him.
所以 关注着他过去三年的庭审
So, watching his trial these last three years,
我一直等着你的名字出现
I kept waiting for your name to come up.
可从来没有 你是怎么做到的
It never did. How did you manage that?
这么说吧 他明白对他来说最好的情况
Let's just say he understood it was in his best interest
就是把我和国安局排除在外
to keep my name and the NSA out of it.
免得他在联邦监狱里被残忍♥地杀害
Lest he be brutally murdered in a federal prison?
我知道应该祝贺你
I understand congratulations are in order.
你不仅成功躲过了丑闻
Not only did you manage to sidestep the scandal,
还得到了升职
but you got a promotion.
国安局的外交事务部主任到底是做什么的
What exactly does the NSA's director of foreign affairs do?
这很难解释清楚
Well, it's hard to explain.
时刻监视所有人 无论在哪
Spy on everyone, everywhere, all of the time?
也许解释起来也没那么难
Maybe it's not that hard to explain.
事实是这样的 如果没有这个新技术
I mean, the truth is, without this new gig,
我可能不会知道你还活着
I probably wouldn't have figured out you were still alive.
你在弗洛伦萨的工作
The work you did in Florence?
西♥藏♥ 挪威
Tibet? Norway?
那些给执法部门送上门来的坏人
All those bad guys practically gift wrapped for law enforcement.
没有人站出来邀功请赏
Nobody stepping up to take credit?
我不能确定是你干的
I mean, I couldn't be sure it was you,
但是我想 为什么不冒个险
but I figured, why not take a flier?
你收买♥♥了阿代尔
You compromised Adair.
你把我骗回了纽约
You lured me back to New York.
不管出于什么目的 我已经死了
Look, for all intents and purposes, I'm dead.
为什么还要大费周章把我挖出来
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表